Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Until We Leave Again

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/9/2020 at 2:56 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

It’s not Aaron’s presence at these parties that I objected to in my post.  I object to Denise using Aaron as a weapon, as a human shield, as a mouthpiece.  I wrote at great length in the last episode’s thread how Denise and Aaron went into the barbecue with completely different MO’s, and it hurt them.  Denise was walking in as a reluctant, negative participant (saying she just wanted to go to a restaurant, telling Aaron she had no plans to eat), and Aaron’s objective was to walk in there and say to the women “we’re fine, what is your problem?”  If he and his wife could have acted fine, that position wouldn’t have gone over like a lead balloon and maybe Aaron would have gotten somewhere.

I agree that Aaron “more than held his own against the...women” at the barbecue.  He walked in with a huge chip on his shoulder and started talking down to everyone and asked them if they felt good about themselves apropos of nothing.  He was utterly aggressive.  

At Sutton’s trunk party, all he was able to do was say that he wanted tequila, and everything else was just parroting back what other people had said, along with  “Really?  Really?”  The only sentence he said of his own accord was telling Erika “I’m glad you worked that out” when she said she didn’t have a problem with herself, which made no sense to me, before he stomped off again and again talked about crushing his wife’s arm.  If that’s holding his own, then I have no idea what a babbling fool who has no leg to stand on looks like.  

It’s my opinion that the women are not “continually trying to start an argument” with Aaron.  This is how is played out to me:

1. Aaron comes to Kyle’s barbecue with an axe to grind, cursing up a storm and being really inappropriate, makes accusations, and storms out
  2. The next time Aaron is at an event with the women, Kyle and Aaron agree that they will discuss how Kyle feels “weird about how you guys left my house the other day...but I don’t want to like talk about it when she’s not here,” and Aaron shrugged and said “right, when she comes back”.  I’m still not seeing anyone starting a fight with Aaron.

3. Erika says to Aaron, with a smile and an ultra-casual tone, “Aaron, you let us have it.  You’ve told us that we’re bad people and that we should look in the mirror and are we happy with ourselves?”  Which is not a fight, it’s a discussion, and it’s a follow-up and it was holding someone accountable for their behavior the last time, and that’s her prerogative not to brush it under the carpet like Dorit.  If Erika had been screaming at Aaron, or lecturing him, or threatening him, that would be “trying to start an argument” to me.  This is just normal human conversation, and it’s not Erika’s fault if Aaron stands there like a dunderhead saying, “Are you?”   After some juvenile arguing where Aaron is apparently taking his plays out of the PeeWee Herman Handbook of “I know you are, but what am I?” the two babies take their toys and go home.  Again. 

The problem, as I see it, is that Denise and Aaron could put this whole thing to bed if they’d get on the same page, which they seem to think they’re above doing for reasons that are unknown to me.  I said Denise was right by not taking the bait earlier in the season.  She came out of that looking good.  If Denise had just stuck with what she said earlier on the season, and said they had all spoken out of form at Denise’s party, and going forward, everyone (including Denise) would be mindful of the children, that is what would win the day.  But Denise and Aaron departed from form because, I think, at her core, Denise Fucking Richards doesn’t think anyone has any right to take issue with her, so she’s the one who’s not letting it die.  You don’t unleash your crazy, drunk husband on a bunch of women at a barbecue and then demand that it be over.  That’s not at all how it works, Baby Girl Denise.  That’s the opposite of how it works.  That’s how your get everyone’s dander up again and cause more arguments.   

Denise is either throwing rocks and then hiding her hands, which is probably me giving her too much credit, or she’s frustrated that people aren’t eating out of her hand this season, so she just makes jabs inconsistently—either directly or through her husband—and wonders why no one will let it go.  The nerve of them not to let it go exactly at the moment that Denise and Aaron choose, which happens to be right after Aaron lectured everyone on what horrible people they were, and Denise hissed at Teddi that she’s a shit-stirrer.  Why won’t they just drop it when Denise Fucking Richards wants to drop it, indeed!  Ha.  

Once again I have to say I completely agree with you.  I'm glad the footage of Denise jabbing her index finger toward Teddi and calling her a "shit fucking stirrer" was shown at the same time Denise indignantly denied she ever called Teddi names.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Choco9 said:

It’s a Ford Raptor and he probably drives it because it is an incredibly awesome truck.   My husband drives one and it has nothing to do with “feeling manly” LOL.  

Agreed it is nice lol I know what kind of truck it is. The reason I said the manly thing is because Denise was talking about how much Aaron takes care of her and he is such a man etc. and Aaron is a bitch who would get a truck for that reason.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 7:53 PM, Hero said:

Kim looks sooo bad! All that shit she did to her face aged her so much. 

I don't think Kim did anything much to her face -- maybe sun damage is part of it, but I'm pretty sure it was her alcohol addiction that has aged her so terribly.  She's only 55 and she looks ten years older.  She knows it too.  When she was in the exam room with everyone, and conscious of being on camera Kim was trying to fluff up and rearrange what little hair she has.  Such a shame too, because when they show those photos of Kim in her 20s she was definitely the prettier sister.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
On 7/9/2020 at 11:44 PM, swankie said:

I kind of feel bad for Teddi.  Every time she asserts herself or gives her opinion she gets shut down.  Last week Kyle, Rinna and Erika engaged with Aaron and all Teddi did was say "Thank you" and Denise calls her a shit stirrer.  I for one am not anywhere near on the side of Denise and Boreon.  They went to Kyle's barbecue loaded for bear and she did say she didn't want to bring her kids around the group.  They were the shit stirrers.

On another note, it's weird that Garcelle's boys are twins but one looks like he could be a whole year older than the other one.

They are fraternal twins, more than likely petri-dish twins -- two fertilized eggs implanted at the same time.  Garcelle had to be around 40 when they were conceived, so probably had no choice but to go with IVF.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 7/10/2020 at 10:34 AM, Silver Bells said:

I’m wondering why Denise went on this show in the first place.

Probably because the pay in Aaron's line of work is spotty.  Plus Denise needs money to pay the bills and is too afraid of Charlie to go after the hundreds of thousands in child support that he owes her.

• Love 7
On 7/10/2020 at 1:32 PM, tinderbox said:

Denise would have been much better off without any of her husband’s input at these gatherings.  Last season, she seemed to be a person who could MORE than hold her own in any argument or discussion we were shown....albeit she wasn’t the focal point of any.  What happened to her?  Could it be she was still suffering the after effects from her surgery?  Did she not have any f**ks to give?   I’m trying to figure out which person Denise truly is.  The strong and confident woman from last season or the dependent wife who leans on her husband to fight her battles?  

I’m totally on Denise’s side in this repetitive battle.  However, I’d love to see her dig down and blast them to their faces.   Instead, she’s continuously retreating.  Something is....off.  

Denise’s daughter absolutely knew the difference between the gas pedal and the brake.  Her innocent act was ridiculous.  

Yeah, I have to say it was pretty hard for me to believe there's a teenager anywhere within the State of California that doesn't know which pedal is the accelerator and which is the brake so she has to think of them as the hot dog and the hamburger to keep them straight in her mind.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

Once again I have to say I completely agree with you.  I'm glad the footage of Denise jabbing her index finger toward Teddi and calling her a "shit fucking stirrer" was shown at the same time Denise indignantly denied she ever called Teddi names.

How about “ no husbands allowed”.  Women cannot talk about most things when men are around.  It should be “girls only”, or “Couples” invited.  Aaron does not belong there.  Most men don’t want to be with cackling women anyhow.  Denise should be able to stand on her own two feet or stay home.  Then again, there would be no drama.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 7/11/2020 at 12:08 AM, Marley said:

Lol the truck he was driving is a 80,000 truck. Not exactly a normal pickup. Aaron probably drives a truck because he thinks it makes him even more manly.

That's the going rate for any new pickup truck in So. Cal. even for a stripped down model, so it's not like it's a particularly special truck he's driving.  And I agree he drives it to look as macho as possible.  It's a thing here now.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I don't think Kim did anything much to her face -- maybe sun damage is part of it, but I'm pretty sure it was her alcohol addiction that has aged her so terribly.  She's only 55 and she looks ten years older.  She knows it too.  When she was in the exam room with everyone, and conscious of being on camera Kim was trying to fluff up and rearrange what little hair she has.  Such a shame too, because when they show those photos of Kim in her 20s she was definitely the prettier sister.

Kim was cute as a button when she was younger. People who only know her from Housewives don’t know how pretty she was in her heyday. I’m sure she’d be so attractive right now if it weren’t for the addiction and sun damage. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

I still think Kim is the prettier sister.  She just needs a little makeup and her hair done.  Kyle needs a new weave, remove the weird contacts, time machine to undo to Botox/fillers/plastic surgery, 75 IQ points and a personality transplant.

Garcelle is 53??????

Just a few years younger than Rinna and LVP.

mindblown

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Choco9 said:

It’s a Ford Raptor and he probably drives it because it is an incredibly awesome truck.   My husband drives one and it has nothing to do with “feeling manly” LOL.  

True, but I bet Mr. CHCOC9 doesn't think he's being followed because he discovered the cure for cancer! 😉😋

Edited by IslandGirl
Corrected poor word choice; writing is in the editing!
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

I still think Kim is the prettier sister.  She just needs a little makeup and her hair done.  Kyle needs a new weave, remove the weird contacts, time machine to undo to Botox/fillers/plastic surgery, 75 IQ points and a personality transplant.

Garcelle is 53??????

mindblown

I think all 3 sisters are absolutely beautiful! I hate what Kyle has done to herself, she was SO much prettier before.  And poor Kim with all her substance abuse looks like she's been ridden hard & put away wet, but still pretty.

Dang, Garcelle looks amazing. She's gorgeous for any age, let alone 53!  I'll have what she's having...

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

I think all 3 sisters are absolutely beautiful! I hate what Kyle has done to herself, she was SO much prettier before.  And poor Kim with all her substance abuse looks like she's been ridden hard & put away wet, but still pretty.

Dang, Garcelle looks amazing. She's gorgeous for any age, let alone 53!  I'll have what she's having...

I also think all sisters are super pretty. Kim was the most naturally pretty when young imo, but then Kyle had a glow-up. 

Garcelle is drop dead gorgeous. I've thought so since the 90's. She appeared on a lot of my childhood shows. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Garcelle is 53??????

mindblown

Kim is much prettier than this version of Kyle. She(Kim) was naturally prettier. A few versions back of Kyle was as pretty but, that ship has sailed. She looks like a witch this season.

Edited by OdinO.
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Kim was cute as a button when she younger. People who only know her from Housewives don’t know how pretty she was in her heyday. I’m sure she’d be so attractive right now if it weren’t for the addiction and sun damage. 

She will always be the imaginary girlfriend of some boys who never want to grow up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, OdinO. said:

Kim is much prettier than this version of Kyle. She(Kim) was naturally prettier. A few versions back of Kyle was as pretty but, that ship has sailed. She looks like a witch this season.

Agree, the difference between Kyle just 2-3 years ago & now is striking and not in a good way. While she's petite by normal women standards, her short legs, arms, fingers make her look so squatty.  Unfortunately, she almost never chooses clothing that plays to her strengths.  Adding a hat just makes it 100x worse. 

Kim was stunning as a teenager/young adult.

image.png.3398f6ad0c632296953d49cae715b427.pngimage.png.026266d7b2705c6e4733e24ee49418e8.png

Edited by snarts
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Her lip fillers stick out to me. Her lips looks like a duck and it looks like she has had too much face fillers and botox. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, OdinO. said:

Kyle’s outsides are starting to match her insides.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I want to like Denise but can’t get there. Open your mouth and talk. She has a lot to say when she isn’t in front of a person. I don’t like how passive aggressive she is. If she would talk it out, things would improve. Instead she goes to events and wants everyone to forget there are issues. Furthermore, she is in Garcelle’s ear and has her hating on Kyle. 

• Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Furthermore, she [Denise] is in Garcelle’s ear and has her hating on Kyle. 

I haven’t had a chance to read this entire thread, so I am sorry if you all discussed this already, but during the replay of another episode, with extra footage, near the swing, Garcelle gossips with Rinna that Denise should not have brought Aaron and/or allowed him to speak on behalf of Denise.

But Garcelle was consistent with regard to discussion content when children are within earshot.

The production team is usually above reproach, but it kept displaying “Never Before Scene” instead of “Never Before Seen” on the upper left hand side of the TV.

Unless production does, in fact, consider a scene, never aired previously, a Never-Before Scene.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I want to like Denise but can’t get there. Open your mouth and talk. She has a lot to say when she isn’t in front of a person. I don’t like how passive aggressive she is. If she would talk it out, things would improve. Instead she goes to events and wants everyone to forget there are issues. Furthermore, she is in Garcelle’s ear and has her hating on Kyle. 

She tried to talk it out with them individually and was crusified for it, and then she tried to talk it out at the first pile on party and all they did was blow up and twist everything she said. Why keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result? It's the definition of insanity and a waste of energy. 

Nope I think, if she would just leave her husband at home for this, she'd be han d ling everything pretty well. 

• Love 17
17 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Garcelle is 53??????

mindblown

Lol I find Kyle really pretty though. I used to love her hair when she wore it longer. I’m surprised she hasn’t tried to go blonde again haha 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Nope I think, if she would just leave her husband at home for this, she'd be han d ling everything pretty well. 

But  i think the only reason she brings her husband is because she knows its gonna be a pile on no matter what...  would you want 5 screaming Harpies telling you that you are a whore, a bad mother, a bad human and how dare you not bow down to them all at once? I sure as hell would bring my husband so i had SOME ONE ..ANYONE on my side

• Love 22
54 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But  i think the only reason she brings her husband is because she knows its gonna be a pile on no matter what...  would you want 5 screaming Harpies telling you that you are a whore, a bad mother, a bad human and how dare you not bow down to them all at once? I sure as hell would bring my husband so i had SOME ONE ..ANYONE on my side

I get it, and don't have a hard on of hate about it, but she is doing him no favors bringing him along, it's making him look bad and giving the harpies ammunition.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I get it, and don't have a hard on of hate about it, but she is doing him no favors bringing him along, it's making him look bad and giving the harpies ammunition.

I don’t think he looks bad. He looks like a husband that won’t allow these women to mistreat his wife! The harpies look silly and the majority of what I’ve seen online agree that these women are so out of line. I don’t understand why they would want to do the same thing this year that they did last year! They didn’t look good then and don’t now. The only one I see that is coming across differently this year is Dorit.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

He isn't the only one on her side.  Garcelle is as well.  

I wouldn't want to be around people questioning my parenting (although no one has called her a whore-they have rightly pointed out that she openly talks about sex which is true).  I simply wouldn't be around these people.  

But that's not an option because she's getting paid to be around these people. It's part of the job.  Another part of the job is mostly dealing with these kind of conversations by yourself without having your husband essentially take over that role. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

oh thats right Erika just said that Denise's daughters must be doing 3somes by now (and alluded to the fact it was because they were her and Charle's daughters) and the girls just nodded ... I dunno why that just really stuck with me ..one what adult talks that way about someones child.. and two Hi Erika you act like a big ol whore yourself on stage and in your videos so does that mean you are a whore in real life? are you cheating on your 800 yo husband because you act that way on stage? stop being a fucking hypocrite ... I really really used to be a ride or die for Erika but this double standard thing shes got going on with Denise just bugs the shit out of me ....

Erica calling a 14 year old a whore did it for me. Just made me despise her. I used to be "fency" about her, it depended where she was that episode, but like Vivki and the cancer, there is no coming back from this. And it's not just that she said it then, she double downed on that garbage in her talking heads. We don't need slut shaming as adults, but to slut shame, slut name a 14 year old child. She is disgusting, lower than dirt.

@howivesforever, made a good point, Dorit is different this season. It's interesting. Is it a new and better side to her or is it better editing?

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

oh thats right Erika just said that Denise's daughters must be doing 3somes by now (and alluded to the fact it was because they were her and Charle's daughters) and the girls just nodded ... I dunno why that just really stuck with me ..one what adult talks that way about someones child.. and two Hi Erika you act like a big ol whore yourself on stage and in your videos so does that mean you are a whore in real life? are you cheating on your 800 yo husband because you act that way on stage? stop being a fucking hypocrite ... I really really used to be a ride or die for Erika but this double standard thing shes got going on with Denise just bugs the shit out of me ....

The idea that Sammi and Lola are somehow damaged good because their father is Charlie Sheen is sickening.  This seems to be the attitude that Rinna and Erika have, and I just cannot wrap my head around it.  If anything, a "true friend" like Rinna should be defending Denise and her parenting because of what those girls have been through.  Not saying that because the girls have met sex workers through their father that they are fair game.  

• Love 17
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

The idea that Sammi and Lola are somehow damaged good because their father is Charlie Sheen is sickening.  This seems to be the attitude that Rinna and Erika have, and I just cannot wrap my head around it.  If anything, a "true friend" like Rinna should be defending Denise and her parenting because of what those girls have been through.  Not saying that because the girls have met sex workers through their father that they are fair game.  

Aren't there long standing rumors that Big Kathy whored her daughters out? What does that mean for the Richards' kids? What does it say about Kyle, gasp? And even if that is just rumor, it's definitly established that Big K trolled for the D with thevmoney.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 4
On 7/12/2020 at 10:12 AM, Anne Thrax said:

Yup. I know a lot of people of Team Denise, but this is a different Denise than the one we saw last season. She's overly defensive and angry. Also, Denise's daughters didn't seem to care about the threesome conversation--Denise is blowing this way out of proportion. I feel like you can't talk about "happy endings" on a show your kids are going to be exposed to and then get pissed when a conversation about threesomes occurs. It's incredibly inconsistent. 

And what's Aaron's deal? He's an inarticulate mumble mouth. He occasionally seems like he's on drugs and has no idea what the's talking about. 

• Love 8
On 7/8/2020 at 10:55 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

Big time Kim Richards fan like a lot of men of my generation.

I really wanted to see her breasts when we were eighteen...not now when we are closer to eighty.

Life is unfair.

You can in Tuff Turf.

• LOL 4
46 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Right! Erika in particular has some nerve because she was a stripper or some type of provocative dancer, right? And her shows are about flaunting boobs, butt, and patting her puss. She did go commando in a short dress and not be careful around her cast mates husbands. She loves the c word. She posts racy things on Instagram. Even with all this, she went nuts over comments made about her during pantygate even after she got repeated apologies. But it’s okay to suggest Denise’s innocent CHILDREN are a certain way?! Not that it would be okay otherwise, but the girls have not even exhibited one bit of fast behavior. They are normal girls in their early and mid-teens excited to start dating, start driving, typical high school kids. Someone posted a while ago they can’t even walk in heels. I was so grossed out by what Erika said and the fact she didn’t even apologize. We all say things we wish we could take back, but she sees no problem with what she said. If something were said about her or her son, she’d expect months of apologies. 

• Love 22

Erika joked that a 14 year old might have had a threesome.  I didn't see her making that joke because she was the daughter of Charlie and Denise.  I saw her making that joke in response to Denise's naive belief that she can protect her fourteen year old teenager from the more sexual topics she discusses on the show and online.  

I took Erika's statement more as "honey, she knows more than you think she does."

And she didn't call her a whore.  She joked about her having a threesome.  Has she made statements before that having a threesome makes someone a whore?  Or a slut?  She might not be that sex negative.  

I don't think having a threesome makes someone a slut or a whore. And I certainly never would think that of a fourteen year old. Therefore, even if the joke was inappropriate, I didn't receive it as an attempt on Erika's part to slut shame or imply the 14 year old was a whore. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

Erika joked that a 14 year old might have had a threesome.  I didn't see her making that joke because she was the daughter of Charlie and Denise.  I saw her making that joke in response to Denise's naive belief that she can protect her fourteen year old teenager from the more sexual topics she discusses on the show and online.  

I took Erika's statement more as "honey, she knows more than you think she does."

And she didn't call her a whore.  She joked about her having a threesome.  Has she made statements before that having a threesome makes someone a whore?  Or a slut?  She might not be that sex negative.  

I don't think having a threesome makes someone a slut or a whore. And I certainly never would think that of a fourteen year old. Therefore, even if the joke was inappropriate, I didn't receive it as an attempt on Erika's part to slut shame or imply the 14 year old was a whore. 

She didn’t make a joke and I cannot understand how anyone can be okay with the remark Erika made regarding Denise’s child. That was way beyond the pale!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

She didn’t make a joke and I cannot understand how anyone can be okay with the remark Erika made regarding Denise’s child. That was way beyond the pale!

I said it was inappropriate but it's all perception, right?

I felt it was a joke.  And I don't think someone or saying someone had a threesome is necessarily calling someone a whore because I don't think people who have threesomes are whores.  

12 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

I felt it was a joke.  And I don't think someone or saying someone had a threesome is necessarily calling someone a whore because I don't think people who have threesomes are whores.  

She said a 14 year old probably already had a threesome!!! Where’s the joke in that?

• Love 13
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

Erika went unhinged when her Adult son was alluded to and how dare you speak about her “child” (again this was her adult son at the time) how very dare you.. you don’t know what she goes through!!! but it’s ok for her to allude to others  underage children having 3somes like it’s no big deal? Just another nail in her hypocritical coffin ... and this is coming from someone who has defended Erika from the beginning I mean just check the past season episode boards I was #TeamErika but this season I just can’t do it anymore 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 24
49 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika went unhinged when her Adult son was alluded to and how dare you speak about her “child” (again this was her adult son at the time) how very dare you.. you don’t know what she goes through!!! but it’s ok for her to allude to others  underage children having 3somes like it’s no big deal? Just another nail in her hypocritical coffin ... and this is coming from someone who has defended Erika from the beginning I mean just check the past season episode boards I was #TeamErika but this season I just can’t do it anymore 

Eric abandoned her son to be a stripper and prostitution whore (TM Theresa Guidice).

Just because she then married a rich old dude she doesn’t become a good mother under the Anna Nicole Smith infield fly rule where marrying money makes you respectable and a source of mommy advice. Rinna raised two monsters with eating disorders and Kyle couldn’t even keep her kid from getting eaten by Kim’s dog. They should all take a seat.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yup, and I generally like Erika too. Still can’t side with her on this, especially considering her temper and how unforgiving she can be when anyone says something she doesn’t like about herself or her family. 

• Love 13
On 7/9/2020 at 4:08 PM, suomi said:

Big Kathy was 63 when she died. I don't remember how old she was when she was diagnosed.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?n=kathleen-richards-fenton&pid=259058

When I posted this I forgot to mention that even the obit knew it was Kim's goddamn house. IW is 30 minutes from Palm Springs and swanky AF. 

... Of Indian Wells, California, passed away March 2, 2002, at her daughter's residence in Indian Wells, California ... 

... daughters Kathleen Hilton of New York City, NY, Kyle Umansky of Beverly Hills, and Kim Richards of Indian Wells, CA ...

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I really really used to be a ride or die for Erika

You really were, keywestclubkid!  I’m so proud of your growth this season!  🤣😘

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 7/12/2020 at 6:59 PM, snarts said:

Agree, the difference between Kyle just 2-3 years ago & now is striking and not in a good way. While she's petite by normal women standards, her short legs, arms, fingers make her look so squatty.  Unfortunately, she almost never chooses clothing that plays to her strengths.  Adding a hat just makes it 100x worse. 

Kim was stunning as a teenager/young adult.

image.png.3398f6ad0c632296953d49cae715b427.pngimage.png.026266d7b2705c6e4733e24ee49418e8.png

Wow .. she looks beautiful here.  I would never know that was her.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Erica calling a 14 year old a whore did it for me. Just made me despise her. I used to be "fency" about her, it depended where she was that episode, but like Vivki and the cancer, there is no coming back from this. And it's not just that she said it then, she double downed on that garbage in her talking heads. We don't need slut shaming as adults, but to slut shame, slut name a 14 year old child. She is disgusting, lower than dirt.

@howivesforever, made a good point, Dorit is different this season. It's interesting. Is it a new and better side to her or is it better editing?

I agree about Erika.  I liked her in the beginning as she was quiet and didn’t start trouble.  Then she started to get full of herself when she went into that dancing or whatever you call it.  Not a stripper, but sort of the way she struts around those guys.  Whatever it is, I personally don’t like it and wouldn’t be proud doing that sort of show.  She couldn’t make it in New York, so tried California where she met Mr. Moneybags.  Why not, she says.  Why struggle?  Now, she’s getting a little cocky because she was on Broadway.  So were a lot of women.  What she said about Denise’s kids was deplorable.  If I were Denise, I would never talk to her again.  So not classy.  I wonder what Tom thought about that?  He must have been mortified.  You don’t talk about somebody’s kids .. EVER.

• Love 10
(edited)

Apologies for being late to the party --I just managed to watch this ep.

Every time Sutton comes onscreen my reaction is "Jesus, Mary, Joseph, & assorted Saints-- WHAT is she wearing?!?!" I hear the echo of  Nina Garcia's voice saying " I have concerns  regarding Taste Level .... 😳😣😒... " Fashion plate or fashion victim? I realize Versace, Gucci, et al  are famous, revered, & --with these characters likely most importantly- recognizably expensive. However, I've long felt designers surreptitiously & deliberately produce the more extreme examples (of both design and price) in  their lines just to see how ridiculous some women can be persuaded to look- & what ludicrously extreme prices they will pay for that "privilege".

The item Sutton was wearing at her event in this episode looked nearly identical to the result of an art project that could be produced by my 5 year granddaughter with an old t-shirt , a box of broken costume jewelry , Elmers Glue, various colors of felt-tip markers, some artificial flowers, and maybe a Lego or two. Perhaps she entertained the cats with the finished product just for that one-of-a-kind-how-did-they-do-that!?! "Wow factor" (that would of course be the excuse for an even more exorbitant price point for actual designers).

So far I haven't decided about Sutton herself (independent of her fashion sense/nonsense). I think I like her so far. But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to stomach the show much longer. I'm curious to see how they wrap up Denise's situation. Otherwise I'm going with saving my geezer-ish brain cells further deterioration & just coming to the forums here to satisfy any occasional curiosity that may crop up out of deep boredom. 

I mean really-- show runners/ writers/ whoever in production --- 2 seasons back to back of overdressed, pretentious, neurotic, self-obsessed, generally not very likeable, supposedly wealthy middle-aged women gossiping & bickering and picking on one subject & one person over and over and over  in EVERY single episode. FOR TWO SEASONS!!! My neck hurts from shaking my head side to side for the greater part of each show. I've run out of things to safely throw at the TV. Every week is an example of stupifiying pettiness from these females. Absolutely pathetic.

I like Denise.. I used to like Erica. Teddi causes me to clench my fists & yet when I see her l find her sad in general.  If the PTBs would just show lots of views of Kyle's house & yard (& her dogs) it would be just fine. A vast improvement, actually. Dorit (which the autocorrect on this tablet insists on changing to "sorry") is ,to me, generally pretty appalling on many levels. However she surprised this time by showing some empathy towards Denise & Aaron and exerting herself to welcome them. She may have some salvageability after all..

I think there's another woman in this group but I'm just seeing a blank...

Edited by BlueHawk
Forgot a sentence...
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Yup. I know a lot of people of Team Denise, but this is a different Denise than the one we saw last season. She's overly defensive and angry. Also, Denise's daughters didn't seem to care about the threesome conversation--Denise is blowing this way out of proportion. I feel like you can't talk about "happy endings" on a show your kids are going to be exposed to and then get pissed when a conversation about threesomes occurs. It's incredibly inconsistent. 

Yes that's how I felt about it in the initial episode.  I changed teams after Denise had said her piece and the rest of the gang wouldn't let it go.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

Dorit (which the autocorrect on this tablet insists on changing to "sorry") is ,to me, generally pretty appalling on many levels. However she surprised this time by showing some empathy towards Denise & Aaron and exerting herself to welcome them. She may have some salvageability after all..

Colour me shocked at her behaviour (in a good way). I generally loathe Dorit and her uber creepy husband, but outside of her ridiculous custom closet, she actually seemed halfway human this episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

I felt it was a joke.  And I don't think someone or saying someone had a threesome is necessarily calling someone a whore because I don't think people who have threesomes are 

There's nothing morally wrong with threesomes. There is for sure something morally wrong about a grown ass adult speculating about a child, who hasn't even reached the age of consent having any kind of sex, especially after the judgemental questions about Charlie and prostitutes, implying that they can somehow become more sexually active because of their father's life choices. If I take this train of thought further it goes into rape victim territory. 

• Love 17