Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Until We Leave Again

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, BlueHawk said:

However, I've long felt designers surreptitiously & deliberately produce the more extreme examples (of both design and price) in  their lines just to see how ridiculous some women can be persuaded to look- & what ludicrously extreme prices they will pay for that "privilege".

Definitely wonder the same, if all the rich people are being punked.  As well as some not-so-rich people who are just flirting with debt/bankruptcy  in order to appear ‘rich’ *coughcoughDorit*

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

There's nothing morally wrong with threesomes. There is for sure something morally wrong about a grown ass adult speculating about a child, who hasn't even reached the age of consent having any kind of sex, especially after the judgemental questions about Charlie and prostitutes, implying that they can somehow become more sexually active because of their father's life choices. If I take this train of thought further it goes into rape victim territory. 

This is the entire problem with Erika's "joke". It's not about the morality and threesomes. She is sexualizing a child, a minor. If she had made a comment about Denise or Charlie having a threesome, fair game. A little girl of 14, off limits. Way off limits.

I realize that Erika didn't say this directly to Denise but I still want Denise to respond with this, using Erika's response to Eileen:

'Don’t ever talk about my f—ing kid again. Shut the f— up."

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 24
16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika went unhinged when her Adult son was alluded to and how dare you speak about her “child” (again this was her adult son at the time) how very dare you.. you don’t know what she goes through!!! but it’s ok for her to allude to others  underage children having 3somes like it’s no big deal? Just another nail in her hypocritical coffin ... and this is coming from someone who has defended Erika from the beginning I mean just check the past season episode boards I was #TeamErika but this season I just can’t do it anymore 

I'm admittedly disappointed with Erika this season. I've mostly liked her--even her guardedness--but she seems more full of herself and judgy this season (in a bad way, all these people are full of themselves in one way or another). She should know better (maybe Erika requires a replay of her own meltdown). That Broadway stint seems to have really gone to her head--and she's not even that great of a singer. 

Don't talk about peoples' kids in that way. Especially on this show. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Call me stupid, and I’m married a very long time, but if you love your husband, and you husband loves you, why in hell would you want a threesome?  If mine ever suggested it, I’d break his head.  Who wants to see him kiss another woman?  Besides, he was in the Army for two years in Germany and had enough, hahaha.  Before we met, of course.

We're not talking about Denise here, a grown married woman. We're talking about Erica saying she can talk about whatever sex shit she wants to in front of Denise's kids, and insinuate that same 14 year old is f*cking two people at the same time. 

I don't sexualize kids, so I have a problem with this.

• Love 15
On 7/13/2020 at 12:07 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

oh thats right Erika just said that Denise's daughters must be doing 3somes by now (and alluded to the fact it was because they were her and Charle's daughters) and the girls just nodded ... I dunno why that just really stuck with me ..one what adult talks that way about someones child.. and two Hi Erika you act like a big ol whore yourself on stage and in your videos so does that mean you are a whore in real life? are you cheating on your 800 yo husband because you act that way on stage? stop being a fucking hypocrite ... I really really used to be a ride or die for Erika but this double standard thing shes got going on with Denise just bugs the shit out of me ....

@Keywestclubkid, may I hug you? I know how loyal you have been to Erika. For many seasons. Fiercely and inspirationally. Even though I was not an Erika fan, I really admired how much you defended her. And you reminded me to be more fair-minded. So I understand how disappointed you must be about this threesomegate. And it impresses me further that it’s a children issue that turned you around. For me, protecting the children should always be the highest priority.

(I experienced the same disappointment with Dorinda Medley.)

• Love 18
(edited)
On 7/8/2020 at 9:45 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

What kind of car did they show us after the Kyle/Kim-driving-to-the-doctor’s-office sequence? It was matte black and in the foreground. Beautiful.

Looks like Lamborghini.

Edited by Malvina
Formatting.
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

We're not talking about Denise here, a grown married woman. We're talking about Erica saying she can talk about whatever sex shit she wants to in front of Denise's kids, and insinuate that same 14 year old is f*cking two people at the same time. 

I don't sexualize kids, so I have a problem with this.

I know that.  I was just talking about threesomes in general .. not Denise, Erika, or Denice’s girls.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 7/13/2020 at 5:57 PM, Door County Cherry said:

I said it was inappropriate but it's all perception, right?

I felt it was a joke.  And I don't think someone or saying someone had a threesome is necessarily calling someone a whore because I don't think people who have threesomes are whores.  

Then talking about threesomes in front of them shouldn't bother Denise, but it did.

Rinna running barefoot down Vyle's driveway, tongue burning, to repeat WHERE Denise & Aaron are off to = 

The speed I hopped on this forum to say what a *expletive* she is for that. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 7/9/2020 at 6:54 PM, Natalie68 said:

I have an old friend who has talked about some strip joint that has awesome steaks so maybe it's a thing.

Ok- I had to chime in on strippers and steaks- 

Once I went to shoot billiards w/ some people at a bar that was also a strip club.  As I went to the restroom as soon as we arrived, I saw it was shared with the dancers (as in they didn't have a private area anywhere else). I saw this one dancer, half naked, bare feet up on a vanity off to the side and just eating a plain steak off a plate right there in the restroom/break room/"dressing" room. All I could think was "holy crap that looks depressing." Idk- maybe my young mind just saw it that way. Maybe she was happy.  

I just don't know what it is with strippers and steaks though lol. 

• LOL 1
On 7/10/2020 at 10:24 AM, Legalbeagle421 said:

Maybe I'll have to sit at a table for one but I think Denise and Aaron are complete weirdos and despite how annoying the other women are, I cannot root for them. Aaron's mansplaining and excessive need to be so chill and shut everything down on his terms is so reminiscent of male attorneys I deal with that I'm just like no thanks, goodbye. And I love Teddi, so I am already sitting by myself anyway lol. 

You're not alone!  We can have a table for two.  😊

• Love 3

I realize that on the list of Denise and Aaron's questionable life decisions, this likely doesn't crack the top five, but... a pickup truck is not a learning-to-drive car.  

Why does every teenage girl on this show always talk like April from Parks and Recreation?  

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I realize that on the list of Denise and Aaron's questionable life decisions, this likely doesn't crack the top five, but... a pickup truck is not a learning-to-drive car.  

Why does every teenage girl on this show always talk like April from Parks and Recreation?  

I learned to drive in a pick up, as did many of my friends.

4 hours ago, ladle said:

My husband taught my daughter to drive in a pick up last year. We live in a city.  They are more popular than what you think.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, RHofOZ said:

My husband taught my daughter to drive in a pick up last year. We live in a city.  They are more popular than what you think.

I'm impressed!  My husband has a pick-up truck and I'd only ever attempt to drive it in an emergency.  That thing is unwieldy!  I could see if it were the only car available, but if there were other options I'd want my daughter to start on something a bit more manageable.  

• Love 1