Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Until We Leave Again

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

At last Rinna was honest in describing the Roxy Hart scene - they love me and I love them for loving me, and they love me for loving them, etc - was an apt description of her fame whoreness.

In that moment you could see Erikas realization that Rinna really is a POS. Like this women would feed you to the wolves if it got her 15 more minutes of fame.

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
(edited)
19 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

At least Rinna was honest in describing the Roxy Hart scene - they love me and I love them for loving me, and they love me for loving them, etc - as an apt description of her fame whoreness.

14 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

In that moment you could see Erikas realization that Rinna really is a POS. Like this women would feed you to the wolves if it got her 15 more minutes of fame.

Rinna is so full of herself, and it was proven during that conversation regarding the Roxy Hart role.  She LOVES being the center of attention and will, admittedly, do ANYTHING to maintain that.  

1 hour ago, suomi said:

Wondering what Erika thinks about Kyle's description of Erika's "type." Old, bald and rich. Wondering what Tom thinks. 

I'm not an Erika fan by any means but Kyle is crass. 

Wasn't it Rinna who said that regarding Erika's "type"?  I thought that's who it was, in reference to the comparison between that plastic surgeon doing their "procedures" and Tom.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Wasn't it Rinna who said that regarding Erika's "type"?  I thought that's who it was, in reference to the comparison between that plastic surgeon doing their "procedures" and Tom.

You are right, thank you for the heads up. I was thinking Rinna, don't know why I typed Kyle. (Both are crass).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Michichick said:

I thought Kyle was disgusting when she made her mother’s cancer all about herself, whining about how she wishes her mom had been more stoic instead of being afraid to die. It’s not the terminally-ill person’s job to comfort her adult child. Losing a parent is hard.  But the way Kyle talked about it was gross.

EVERYTHING is always about Kyle. 

• Love 14

I'm kind of team Denise but why does she have to drag her husband with her to every event? Are the producers telling her to do that? It's weird and it only gives the coven something else to snark about. Denise is a big girl, she can handle herself just fine. 

• Love 9

I think they did tell her to bring him. He was very surprised that there were no other husbands there. He was certainly surprised that they were all going to attack him. It was obvious that he was temporizing by repeating what they were saying because he didn’t want to get in trouble by sating what he really thought.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

I think Denise might still have been recovering from her hernia surgery- she was still moving awkwardly. She isn’t the type that enjoys confrontation, and she knew those women would be coming for her, so she needed backup. 

Every time Kyle talks about her Mom I can’t help but think how AWFUL Big Kathy was... 

Erika purring all over that plastic surgeon was gross. 

Kim’s surgeon hugged her after the consult when her boobs were still out..... 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm kind of team Denise but why does she have to drag her husband with her to every event? Are the producers telling her to do that? It's weird and it only gives the coven something else to snark about. Denise is a big girl, she can handle herself just fine. 

The first event was a "family barbecue" where Sutton's boyfriend and Edwin also showed.  Now, Aaron was the only husband to be seen at the table with the ladies.  I also think Sutton did extend the invitation to the husbands for her event, but Edwin, Mauricio, and PK all chose not to attend.  It looks like Denise had to bring her guard dog because all of the men decided to stay home.  With the exception of Harry and Tom, an event like this has brought out some of the husbands in past seasons.  

• Love 4

Rinna’s game is trying to manipulate people into doing things to stir the shit (like LVP got her to do things) - didn’t work on Garcelle during that previously unseen clip when they were swinging.

• Love 7

This HAS to be about more than some of the women talking about S-E-X in front of the children, right? Denise keeps being all, we have to leave now, don't make eye contact, not a word. And it seems to me Aaron does NOT like being told what to do by her in front of the cameras. I feel like I should be on her side, but she's lied about her daughter's reaction, and she and Aaron are being as OTT as everyone else about it. All of them (except Garcelle) are being assholes.

Maybe it's the pregnancy (perhaps she thinks it shields her from retaliation), but it appears that Teddi no longer gives a fuck, and I'm kind of here for it. Calling out Aaron, and next week Camille.

I agree that "we're going to a strip club" was a test that Lisa failed spectacularly. Denise had to have noticed her racing back to the party.

I don't dislike Sutton as much as I did the first few episodes, but her tacky ass really needs to stop criticizing other people's wardrobe. Especially when they're visibly pregnant - I doubt Chanel has a huge maternity couture line.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I think it's weird that husbands are no longer involved in anything.  After all these years I feel like we got to know Ken, Mauricio, Adrienne and Taylor's husbands, Edwin, PK pretty well.  

13 minutes ago, dmeets said:

Maybe it's the pregnancy (perhaps she thinks it shields her from retaliation), but it appears that Teddi no longer gives a fuck, and I'm kind of here for it. Calling out Aaron, and next week Camille.

I agree that "we're going to a strip club" was a test that Lisa failed spectacularly. Denise had to have noticed her racing back to the party.

I don't dislike Sutton as much as I did the first few episodes, but her tacky ass really needs to stop criticizing other people's wardrobe. Especially when they're visibly pregnant - I doubt Chanel has a huge maternity couture line.

I'm the opposite - I have liked Teddi less each season and am finding her obnoxious this year.  She just doesn't (to me) have the "it factor" that make the other ladies interesting, whether or not I like them.  Every time she opens her mouth I want to tell her to shut up and sit in the corner.  As for wardrobe - Sutton has the belly all the time, so if she knew how to dress herself she'd be the perfect one to give Teddi advice 😄 

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I thought so too. Ericka was looking at her like she wanted to escape.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

So we waited almost a month for this...yeesh, the rest of the season bodes little promise.

First off, Kim & her scenes...Kim looks like she could be Ramona's mother or grandmother, but she has had a hard life, even outside of substance abuse.  But even Kim can't escape Kyle's "Everything is about MEEEEE" treatment.   I was hoping on some kind of dealing with post-op care that didn't involve narcotics, but I was dissappointed. 

Garcelle, despite her tract house in the valley, remains a queen.  Love her right now.   And, weirdly, Dorit has kinda become a voice of reason.  I'm sure that won't last, but right now she's making more sense than anyone other that Garcelle.

Aaron is reaching in his relevance.  I'm not sure why the women engaged with him at Sutton's trunk show party.  (And when did a Friend Of get to host 2 events at her shop?)  If these women wanted a power play, they wouldn't have engaged him at all or only engaged him on (1) tequila he drinks or (2) his dick size.  Like dare him to whip it out to reinforce he's only good for that one thing.

So Denise is maybe kinda/sorta still pissed about the sex talk that her kids overheard.  But maybe she's more "let it go" and the others that are still upset &  view her initial comments as a moratorium on their mothering skills.  From where I sit, it seems that Garcelle, Dorit, and to a degree Teddi are okay with letting it go.  The others--Rinna, Erica, Kyle--still have an axe to grind.  Hmmm, wonder why...but not really.  The first three are clearly good mothers.  The other three, well they could be but at least one hangs their hat a bit too much on being a good mother for validation because she's accomplished fuck all outside of crotch fruit, and the other two have fucked up kids

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I think it is pretty disgusting how self involved Vyle is in her performance on this show. Everything is about her.

It was little much in her tearful recollection of her mothers death of cancer that her mother’s last words were “Goodbye Kyle.”

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
(edited)

The only way these woman could be happy is if  Denise tattooed on her body “I wasn’t judging you as parents!!” Denise is never going to say it because she doesn’t believe that is what she did and they are never going to LET IT GO! I guess from their perspective Denise is always running a way because she has said her peace and wants to drop it  but they continue to need this maginary argument who’s goal post change at every gathering! 

Did I think Aaron was a mansplaining douche at Kyle’s party? Yes. But he wasn’t wrong about  his point! They want something from Denise that isn’t hers to give because it is so much in their heads and it’s something she shouldn’t have to apologize for!  I could kind of see there she brought her “defender” argument if she was the one who kept bringing it up but that ship sailed after Santa Barbra and they won’t shut the fuck up!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

I'm starting to enjoy Sutton because she's so unpredictable, but I do worry she could accidentally snap one of those legs of hers in half.  She's cute with interesting fashion sense & those are the tiniest little legs I've ever seen!

The way Aaron defends Denise is so aggressive & condescending. Must be all the stress from being followed...

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Getting into an argument with the BH crew that they just won't let die has got to have its on hell circle in Dante's Inferno. Kyle's "I just want to talk about it" is Satan't ringtone.

The older I get the more cross-eyed I look at the line of thinking that men should stay out of women's business stuff, especially when it come to the HWs.  I can sorta see if I squint my eyes and the ladies are talking about glam squads or petty reality tv squabbles. However, at the crux of this argument is really parenthood and child-rearing. Aaron is a stepdad to those kids and he may even be a dad to the child Denise adopted because I don't know if he was actually actively adopted her. These chicks were in his and Denise home talking explicitly about sex when they had been asked on more than one occasion not to. He has every right to have a say in the conversation. I will admit that he went a little left during the non-BBQ but I was down with him in essence.

And these chicks irk me. All day long they want to tote female empowerment, girl power, state they are strong women and Erika especially wants to be that bad bitch that gives zero fucks but it is all performative. The minute a man says something to them they don't like, they want to duck behind their petticoats and swoon onto their fainting couches with the vapors.  The fact that both Erika and Teddi mentioned feeling threatened outright disgusted me. 

Loving Garcelle and all the common sense she is bringing to the show. Her home interior is nice and it is great that she has accomplished home ownership. She looked so happy!!

I actually liked the closet design segment with Dorit, whom I usually despise. Interesting to see the planning that goes into it. Baffling how someone can own damn near 230 pairs of shows. I like this home better than the other one.

Can't stand Rinna but the bitch sure can twirl in a gown.

Lol I was like I’ve read this before, but you are on another site as well! I always love your comments on the show!

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Getting into an argument with the BH crew that they just won't let die has got to have its on hell circle in Dante's Inferno. Kyle's "I just want to talk about it" is Satan't ringtone.

The older I get the more cross-eyed I look at the line of thinking that men should stay out of women's business stuff, especially when it come to the HWs.  I can sorta see if I squint my eyes and the ladies are talking about glam squads or petty reality tv squabbles. However, at the crux of this argument is really parenthood and child-rearing. Aaron is a stepdad to those kids and he may even be a dad to the child Denise adopted because I don't know if he was actually actively adopted her. These chicks were in his and Denise home talking explicitly about sex when they had been asked on more than one occasion not to. He has every right to have a say in the conversation. I will admit that he went a little left during the non-BBQ but I was down with him in essence.

And these chicks irk me. All day long they want to tote female empowerment, girl power, state they are strong women and Erika especially wants to be that bad bitch that gives zero fucks but it is all performative. The minute a man says something to them they don't like, they want to duck behind their petticoats and swoon onto their fainting couches with the vapors.  The fact that both Erika and Teddi mentioned feeling threatened outright disgusted me. 

Loving Garcelle and all the common sense she is bringing to the show. Her home interior is nice and it is great that she has accomplished home ownership. She looked so happy!!

I actually liked the closet design segment with Dorit, whom I usually despise. Interesting to see the planning that goes into it. Baffling how someone can own damn near 230 pairs of shows. I like this home better than the other one.

Can't stand Rinna but the bitch sure can twirl in a gown.

I know Teddi is always trying to stay relevant, but I still don't understand why she inserted herself into this argument in the first place.  She wasn't talking about threesomes at Denise's house and Denise has no beef with her, but she still felt the need to bring up Denise making them all look like bad moms.  This beef should only be between Denise and Erika.

• Love 7

This is random but does anybody else miss the earlier days of RHOBH when the women wore cute, beautiful dresses to events, not the frumpy "designer" outfits of the current season? I know styles change over the years, but I feel like everyone looked so much more put together and chic back in the first few seasons (specifically the Camille years lol).

• Love 20

Lisa Rinna was so honest about the Roxie character lol. Maybe Denise shouldn’t be on this show. I was surprised she left Aaron there with the women lol. Aaron was probably being sarcastic about the “steaks and strippers” lol Sutton made me laugh with that comment lol. Now Erika knows she would “never curse” Tom out lol. I liked seeing Kim! I’ve always been a fan of hers. I actually think Kyle looks beautiful this season as ever. Garcelle is too perfect lol I wanna see more of her. Sutton seems jealous of Teddi to me. 

sigh::: The same stupid argument dragged from episode to episode is boring. Puppy gate quickly became irritating last season and this season  it’s apparently’Denise gate’.  (However Brandi-gate might spice things up)

Still, one themed argument per every two episodes would be the best ratio, I think. Otherwise Bravo is going to lose ratings.

Rinna is the top shit stirrer. It’s her one job actually. Maybe she can start some brand new shit going. I’d love to see them all attack Erika for something. Sparks will fly.

• Love 9
16 hours ago, Michichick said:

I thought Kyle was disgusting when she made her mother’s cancer all about herself, whining about how she wishes her mom had been more stoic instead of being afraid to die. It’s not the terminally-ill person’s job to comfort her adult child. Losing a parent is hard.  But the way Kyle talked about it was gross.

I wonder if that was a flippant comment or how Kyle truly felt. I go back and forth on Kyle. There are times she seems so sensitive and sweet, especially when it comes to her family. I really think her daughters are so blessed to have her as a mom. But then other times she seems cold, jealous, and narcissistic. I totally believe she loved her mother dearly and like to think she didn't mean to come across as she did. Wasn't Big Kathy pretty young when she got sick? She looks young in all the photos I've seen of her. I can't imagine still feeling full of life and wanting to be around for my kids and grandkids and being honest about wanting so badly to live and my loved one not wanting to hear it. The very thought of it brings me to tears. I get putting on a strong front around people you're not close to, but you shouldn't have to be stoic with your own family. Family should be your comfort for when you're frightened and in pain-whether physical or emotional. You shouldn't have to bottle up your emotions around your adult children. My mother is alive but has been through hell. She's beat cancer multiple times. Other than my father, my sister and I are all she has to lean on. I can't imagine wanting her to be stoic about her pain or fears. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, janie2002 said:

I got a whole different take on that....I saw Erica thinking "oh F*ck, I've been reading these lines and I never even picked up on that aspect, I'm screwed"  

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Does Kyle wear coloured contacts? Her eyes appear brown as a child in photos, but hazel now? Maybe it’s my TV.
Sister Kim looks every bit her age, but kudos to her for allowing to be filmed au naturale. 

When her eyes look super green, those have to be contacts. Good contacts though! I wonder what brand.

Oh Kim is not shy being filmed au natural. 😂

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Thumper said:

Yes, I was uncomfortable with this segment.  From what I have read (here), they had  a complicated relationship.  Their mom was not so great, but they still loved her.  Is Kyle trying to rewrite the reality?

Shallow question — was Kyle blonde for awhile?  Thought I saw a photo of her with Mom, as a blonde.

It is my opinion that Big Kathy mind-fucked her daughters, and Kyle got it the worst because she was the youngest.  Kyle absolutely worships her mother, and Big Kathy made Kyle responsible for Kim on her deathbed. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

Denise: they make themselves look f...ing bad. Kyle’s a f...ing idiot.

Yes!!! Thank you, Denise!

Edited by Mar
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
15 hours ago, HeddaGabler said:

I know I've said this before (so excuse the broken record) but these women don't read books, don't have any life experiences that they can talk about, they don't make observations about life, they have the worst senses of humour I've seen. Their "output" is so boring because there is basically zero "input" in their life. Kyle seems to spend zero time with her kids, so there's nothing new there. THE CENTER WILL NOT HOLD, PEOPLE. It turns out it just dissolves into a sludge of banality. 

Surely the Second Coming is at hand

• LOL 5
17 hours ago, TomGirl said:

I loathe Rinna, but OMG, she looked absolutely amazing in that gorgeous gown from Sutton’s place.

As much as I loathe her, I have to agree. However, the only thing I could think of as she went swanning down the sidewalk was how she was getting the bottom of that probably many thousands of dollars-dress filthy on the sidewalk.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
9 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Well, Tom wasn't there and I thought it was pretty lame for Aaron to be there. I'm not a big fan of Erika.

There were other men there.  It was supposed to be a family BBQ.  Sutton’s husband was there & so was Teddis.  Kyle even said Mauricio was supposed to be there but got a better invitation to a football game. 

I don’t mind when the husbands go to events with their wives. Isn’t that reality?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, princelina said:

I'm the opposite - I have liked Teddi less each season and am finding her obnoxious this year.  She just doesn't (to me) have the "it factor" that make the other ladies interesting, whether or not I like them.  Every time she opens her mouth I want to tell her to shut up and sit in the corner.  

I totally forgot she was a member of the cast on the show and was surprised to see her at Sutton’s little party.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Kyle touted her party as a family BBQ, so it made sense for Aaron to come.

It’s not Aaron’s presence at these parties that I objected to in my post.  I object to Denise using Aaron as a weapon, as a human shield, as a mouthpiece.  I wrote at great length in the last episode’s thread how Denise and Aaron went into the barbecue with completely different MO’s, and it hurt them.  Denise was walking in as a reluctant, negative participant (saying she just wanted to go to a restaurant, telling Aaron she had no plans to eat), and Aaron’s objective was to walk in there and say to the women “we’re fine, what is your problem?”  If he and his wife could have acted fine, that position wouldn’t have gone over like a lead balloon and maybe Aaron would have gotten somewhere.

Aaron more than held his own against the gaggle of women on both occasions. Plus, what ground is there to stand?  The women are the ones continually trying to start an argument

I agree that Aaron “more than held his own against the...women” at the barbecue.  He walked in with a huge chip on his shoulder and started talking down to everyone and asked them if they felt good about themselves apropos of nothing.  He was utterly aggressive.  

At Sutton’s trunk party, all he was able to do was say that he wanted tequila, and everything else was just parroting back what other people had said, along with  “Really?  Really?”  The only sentence he said of his own accord was telling Erika “I’m glad you worked that out” when she said she didn’t have a problem with herself, which made no sense to me, before he stomped off again and again talked about crushing his wife’s arm.  If that’s holding his own, then I have no idea what a babbling fool who has no leg to stand on looks like.  

It’s my opinion that the women are not “continually trying to start an argument” with Aaron.  This is how is played out to me:

1. Aaron comes to Kyle’s barbecue with an axe to grind, cursing up a storm and being really inappropriate, makes accusations, and storms out
  2. The next time Aaron is at an event with the women, Kyle and Aaron agree that they will discuss how Kyle feels “weird about how you guys left my house the other day...but I don’t want to like talk about it when she’s not here,” and Aaron shrugged and said “right, when she comes back”.  I’m still not seeing anyone starting a fight with Aaron.

3. Erika says to Aaron, with a smile and an ultra-casual tone, “Aaron, you let us have it.  You’ve told us that we’re bad people and that we should look in the mirror and are we happy with ourselves?”  Which is not a fight, it’s a discussion, and it’s a follow-up and it was holding someone accountable for their behavior the last time, and that’s her prerogative not to brush it under the carpet like Dorit.  If Erika had been screaming at Aaron, or lecturing him, or threatening him, that would be “trying to start an argument” to me.  This is just normal human conversation, and it’s not Erika’s fault if Aaron stands there like a dunderhead saying, “Are you?”   After some juvenile arguing where Aaron is apparently taking his plays out of the PeeWee Herman Handbook of “I know you are, but what am I?” the two babies take their toys and go home.  Again. 

The problem, as I see it, is that Denise and Aaron could put this whole thing to bed if they’d get on the same page, which they seem to think they’re above doing for reasons that are unknown to me.  I said Denise was right by not taking the bait earlier in the season.  She came out of that looking good.  If Denise had just stuck with what she said earlier on the season, and said they had all spoken out of form at Denise’s party, and going forward, everyone (including Denise) would be mindful of the children, that is what would win the day.  But Denise and Aaron departed from form because, I think, at her core, Denise Fucking Richards doesn’t think anyone has any right to take issue with her, so she’s the one who’s not letting it die.  You don’t unleash your crazy, drunk husband on a bunch of women at a barbecue and then demand that it be over.  That’s not at all how it works, Baby Girl Denise.  That’s the opposite of how it works.  That’s how your get everyone’s dander up again and cause more arguments.   

Denise is either throwing rocks and then hiding her hands, which is probably me giving her too much credit, or she’s frustrated that people aren’t eating out of her hand this season, so she just makes jabs inconsistently—either directly or through her husband—and wonders why no one will let it go.  The nerve of them not to let it go exactly at the moment that Denise and Aaron choose, which happens to be right after Aaron lectured everyone on what horrible people they were, and Denise hissed at Teddi that she’s a shit-stirrer.  Why won’t they just drop it when Denise Fucking Richards wants to drop it, indeed!  Ha.  

• Love 17

Kyle touted her party as a family BBQ, so it made sense for Aaron to come. Edwin was there. Sutton's evening event appeared to have men in attendance, including her BF.  It's not Denise's fault that Harry Hamlin lives in another country, Mauricio avoids his wife, and Tom was probably taking a nap. 

😂😂😂 and Edwin was probably getting that horrendous haircut trimmed

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I actually have 2 positive thoughts on this episode:

- That blue dress was gorgeous and actually made Rinna look good. (Ok not totally positive lol)

- They started with the DYI talking head shots and they’re pretty seamless, not crappy like on RHONY with the bad audio and lighting

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Yeah the argument very much involved Aaron. He wasn't meddling in petty nonsense. I'm also over these grown big-mouth women acting like they're little girls afraid of a big guy. Just because Aaron is a man and has muscles doesn't mean he's going to hit you because he's been part of the verbal argument. Give me a break. Aaron was never threatening toward any of them. Because he happens to be a big guy, is he supposed to handle them with kid gloves??? I'm not saying he handled things perfectly, but I think his intentions were to protect his outnumbered wife from these toxic women. 

I guess to them feminism means saying whatever the hell you want to men and other women, but men shouldn't dare speak up? I'm all for men respecting women, keeping their hands off, and being protective. I think it's ridiculous for these women to have a problem with a man having a voice regarding his wife and their children and behavior that took place at their own home. Some tough, strong women they are that they're uncomfortable with Aaron surrounded by all these people and cameras rolling! 

Mauricio loved the cameras and had gotten involved with drama until the lawsuits. Remember he was even confrontational toward Brandi regarding what she said about Adrienne? Had nothing to do with him or his family. PK was also plenty involved until he got some heat for it. We all know Ken took up for Lisa. Tom's elderly and busy and isn't into the show. I suppose Edwin has behaved in a way no one really finds problematic. He shows up to support Teddi but doesn't meddle. But basically, Aaron isn't the first husband to be vocal. 

17 minutes ago, suomi said:

Big Kathy was 63 when she died. I don't remember how old she was when she was diagnosed.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?n=kathleen-richards-fenton&pid=259058

Aww, that is much too young. 😞 I can't blame her for having been so afraid and wanting so badly to be around. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 23
16 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

These women are horrible people. Erika and Rinna are demonstrably horrible Moms. Kyle is a self involved POS. Their treatment of LVP last year and Denise this year is proof of that.

Teddy is a shit stirrer as she proved again last night.

Worse of all they are terminally boring.

😂😂😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 4