Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, kirklandia said:

Cranberry juice is a popular folk remedy to prevent urinary tract infections in women. I think David was just channeling his inner Boy Scout and being prepared for Lana's arrival.

From University of Washington Medicine:

"Many types of sexual activity can lead to UTIs. Bacteria from the colon and vagina can get into the urethra during oral sex, finger play, use of sex toys and sexual intercourse."

I thought he said he doesn't drink water or something like that.  I could have been tuning him out.  I listen to between 50-75% of what these people say

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, SG11 said:

Masters Degree and I’m too stupid to figure out which 90 Day junk TV episode to watch.

Well, I happen to have just completed my PhD in Trashtastic Fake TV, so maybe I can help you out a bit. I'm not on DirectTV, I'm on Spectrum, but I think the titles and descriptions of the eps are put out by the networks, so they should all be the same.  

90 Day Fiancé is the original recipe, but if you search your guide and click on that (with no "Before The 90 Days", : "Happily Ever After", etc), you'll see the episodes of the mother ship franchise, but Pillow Talk eps are grouped with whichever franchise the has-beens are watching. So you wouldn't see Pillow Talk have its own folder. Also the crappy clip shows [Famewhore 1 & Famewhore 2]: Our Continuing Journey or Our Journey So Far are grouped there. Oh, this week, looks like they're unveiling Our Journey Continues for Grangela and her captive. Perhaps that's what the unidentified eps you found were, SG11.

The other FUBAR confusion they cause is that the other (off-night) versions of basically the same episode are listed under the main franchise too: 90 Day Fiancé: Extended (retired, I believe), 90 Day Fiancé: More To Love (previously called Extra Love...more fucking confusion 😡), 90 Day Fiancé: First Look. And don't get me started on how they are advertising More To Love as having "extra scenes" and lately they're aren't any.  OMG, I just heard myself saying this in my head and I really want  to kill myself for knowing all this.  Actually, I think back about those years going through this with the Shitney Show and the 1/4-Ton Show and I want to kill myself, be reincarnated, then kill myself again...twice.

*puts the razor down*

Anyway,  by their recent color-themed branding, you can tell Sharp& Co realize people are as confused as all hell. And if Original Recipe, BT90D, HEA, and TOW are considered the top-tier starting line-up, What Now?, Self-Quarantined are definitely the bench. And Just Landed, whatever the holy fuck that is (I absolutely REFUUUSE to get that desperate for content...that's like Nigerian Michael-level desperation), is like the kids playing in the parking lot outside. 

12 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

You are among those who watched it in real time...so we know your shame.....

Your brain will replace useful knowledge with 90 Day trivia and dribble... get ready for a decrease in mental function but you will get the tried and true insider, long time viewer jokes and references....

Humble, I really don't have any useful knowledge left in my thoroughly-damaged brain. I don't even know what I'm doing in this hotel room....or why all the flags outside my window are blue and gold 🤔

Edited by Trackdawg
is overrated. Stop questioning me, site!
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 9
10 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Sarcasm?
Hard to read as sincere or pulling our leg.

Toaster HAS to be joking. Avery doesn't even realize that the boxes in her brain are interlinked...or that she's disturbing the Nothing Boxes in Egg and BritDouche's brain. Or the Nothing Warehouse under David's toupee.

• LOL 5
On 6/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, 2dogmom said:

usman and his friends are really articulate, they speak clearer english than most americans, including my college age children. he seems to actually think about his words before speaking, and his voice is always clear and well modulated. i have no idea about the nigerian education system, and he does not seem to be from  any kind of wealth...but someone taught him well  

give him citizenship without ties to lisa, i think he would be a successful man, if he gives up his dream of being a rapper. 

I agree totally!!!!   

• Love 7
10 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Sarcasm?
Hard to read as sincere or pulling our leg.

I don’t know, Avery was smart enough to know that Ash is a liar.  Also, when she met and talked to the ex-wife and got all the facts on her and their son, she actually took the child’s welfare and Sean’s feelings into account. I mean, look at Nicole of Nicole and Azan.  May is her child and she rarely considers that kid’s welfare  when she’s dashing off for another piece of ass.

I like Avery.  She may not be perfect but she’s articulate and she shows more common sense than most of the people that appear on the show.

• Love 19
(edited)
On 6/11/2020 at 5:21 PM, magemaud said:

oh, okay, that explains her showing up for their first meeting without any luggage. I often miss things that are said in a foreign language when I'm trying to read subtitles and keep up with Live Chat on the forum at the same time. 

But I have another theory. I think David actually only made one trip this season but it was edited to make it look like Lana was a "no show" so he went home to Vegas then returned to the Ukraine to try again. 

I TOTALLY assumed they just made one trip, but the clothing on the people in the background are all summer-y on the first "trip" and all heavy coats and hats when David is back later with his pleather bathrobe. Though I wouldn't rule out that David stayed there a couple months going to Love Me-type socials and hiring blonde hookers to go bowling with him.

OR: that cheap-ass Matt Sharp could have saved a few hryvnia by having the same crew there filming David/No-Show and Convict/Varya during the same period. If you listen to the 90-Day Fraudcast , Agent C did like a Carrie Mathison-level analysis of the timeframe of Geoffrey Dahmer's trip there and Wonky's surprise visit on his doorstep to act out those scenes with Mary*.

Spoiler

Also, Hanakowa somehow finds the locations of all theses places David is allegedly visiting. 

* No spoiler tag required:  I don't actually know for a fact it was scripted, it just pinned my "Fake As FUCK" meter, as it did everyone's else's.

Edited by Trackdawg
keep repeating the same thing redundantly over and over, multiple times, again and again
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

I TOTALLY assumed they just made one trip, but the clothing on the people in the background are all summer-y on the first "trip" and all heavy coats and hats later when David is back later with his pleather bathrobe. 

Again, you’re absolutely correct about the differences in the clothing between the two visits so it must have been filmed in different seasons. Now, I’m wondering how much time really elapsed between Lana standing David up again and actually meeting him on Trip #5. Now I have a whole new theory. David’s failure to meet Lana on his first (or 4th depending on how you look at it) trip was totally part of the script. We all were led to believe he was totally being catfished and why couldn’t he see what was obvious to the rest of us? There would have been no drama in her getting off the train in a red dress, but the totally fake story of David traveling to her hometown and filming the cliffhanger of “who was behind the door?” and later “would she show up in the cafe?” had viewers tuning in and commenting all over the internet. David goes home, hires a PI but still won’t listen to reason. What is wrong with this guy? How can anyone be so stupid?  Against everyone’s advice, he returns to Kiev, CZ in his pocket, and viewers are gobsmacked when we all FINALLY get to meet Lana! We didn’t see it coming! We were all frauded! Ratings gold! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, magemaud said:

We didn’t see it coming! We were all frauded! Ratings gold! 

That's probably true.  In the end though, it was pretty damned entertaining, so I'll give them that.  Better than most scripted dramas.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Kid said:

I like Avery.  She may not be perfect but she’s articulate and she shows more common sense than most of the people that appear on the show.

I like her when I see her, but the reality of her life is that she has 2 children with no apparent fathers in the picture (I could be wrong), lives in a modest (at best) apartment, and flies over to Australia for weeks to meet up with some questionably stable guy online.  she does not make good choices. a lifetime of bad choices add up to her current situation, she needs to concentrate on her career and being a good mother. she does not appear to be someone who could readily afford to take extended amounts of time to go abroad, your priorities are your young children and their needs..

if she were a man, I would say the same thing. if she didn't have very young children, I'd say go do whatever you want. 

and I don't think her tattoos do her any favors, but that's in the eye of the beholder.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

There would have been no drama in her getting off the train in a red dress, but the totally fake story of David traveling to her hometown and filming the cliffhanger of “who was behind the door?” and later “would she show up in the cafe?” had viewers tuning in and commenting all over the internet. 

I like to believe the man behind the door is who David has been corresponding with all along, and Lana is just an agency photo. they probably have a guy a week arriving in Ukraine to meet her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

I thought he said he doesn't drink water or something like that.  

He did. That is further support for the idea that he gets UTIs, hence the cranberry juice.  Drink water, you moron!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

I like her when I see her, but the reality of her life is that she has 2 children with no apparent fathers in the picture (I could be wrong), lives in a modest (at best) apartment, and flies over to Australia for weeks to meet up with some questionably stable guy online.  she does not make good choices. a lifetime of bad choices add up to her current situation, she needs to concentrate on her career and being a good mother. she does not appear to be someone who could readily afford to take extended amounts of time to go abroad, your priorities are your young children and their needs..

if she were a man, I would say the same thing. if she didn't have very young children, I'd say go do whatever you want. 

and I don't think her tattoos do her any favors, but that's in the eye of the beholder.

I like to believe the man behind the door is who David has been corresponding with all along, and Lana is just an agency photo. they probably have a guy a week arriving in Ukraine to meet her.

This!! She is definitely the most likeable (not saying much), and (superficial observation) very pretty, BUT chasing foreign dick halfway across the world while your young kids remain at home will not win her mother of the year.

Edited by Atia
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Do we know If there were plans for Ash to be dad number three?  She’s about ready for Maury.

Isn’t Maury for when you don’t  know who the dad is?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Avery might have indeed been concentrating on a career:  A reality show career.  I wouldn't be surprised to see her be another Darcy of this franchise  where she looks for love again!  

I liked Avery too.  I haven't really read anything about her life off screen.  I'm not going to assume having 2 children with 2 fathers = bad life decisions.  Or living in an apartment = bad life decisions.  Some people chose to live in apartment so they can pick up and leave in a year if and live somewhere else.  Some people like testing out a location to see if they could hunker down in that town.  It's not my lifestyle, but some people like being able to pick and up leave.

What we saw of her onscreen, I saw someone who wasn't blinded by love or dick that she didn't overlook his issues.  We've seen others that won't even overlook love messages and are easily convinced that the messages are just part of him being local talent.  

That said:  If you've broken up with someone multiple times, don't travel overseas and consider a life with this person. But I'm sure 90 day Fiance offered her reality fame.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 7

Avery touts herself as a social influencer...putting weed leaves on salads is not very creative but there is an audience for all kinds of mundane things on the internet...

Too bad she hooked her wagon (vajayjay) to a blathering tool (literally and figuratively)and chooses to spend her family's finances for conjugal visits since he is stuck until his AU passport is issued.

Wonder if Ashhat's profile has been elevated since the show?

Are more paying women flocking to his seminars to listen him stumble on platitudes, cliches, antiquated stereotypical misconceptions about women, plagiarizing thoughts and theories from smarter people he read in articles from Reader's Digest?

Avery comes off much more clear headed on the Tell Alls but all Ashen has to do is wave his dick and she comes running.....

What I learned but am not fully convinced since it is Ashhole....

Melbourne is pronounced Mail Bun. Dubious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Avery might have indeed been concentrating on a career:  A reality show career.  I wouldn't be surprised to see her be another Darcy of this franchise  where she looks for love again!  

I liked Avery too.  I haven't really read anything about her life off screen.  I'm not going to assume having 2 children with 2 fathers = bad life decisions.  Or living in an apartment = bad life decisions.  Some people chose to live in apartment so they can pick up and leave in a year if and live somewhere else.  Some people like testing out a location to see if they could hunker down in that town.  It's not my lifestyle, but some people like being able to pick and up leave.

What we saw of her onscreen, I saw someone who wasn't blinded by love or dick that she didn't overlook his issues.  We've seen others that won't even overlook love messages and are easily convinced that the messages are just part of him being local talent.  

That said:  If you've broken up with someone multiple times, don't travel overseas and consider a life with this person. But I'm sure 90 day Fiance offered her reality fame.

One of the breakups was because he bought her a bracelet.  Seems flighty.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

What I learned but am not fully convinced since it is Ashhole....

Melbourne is pronounced Mail Bun. Dubious.

From an internet page on "11 Commonly Mispronounced Places in Australia"

Melbourne (“Mel-bin”)
More than two million overseas tourists visit Melbourne annually. But most international visitors insist on pronouncing the world’s most liveable city as it’s spelled: “Mel-bourne”, like the Matt Damon movie trilogy. Locals cringe at this mispronunciation. To instantly feel like a Melbourne resident, rather than a visitor, pronounce the city like the locals do: “Mel-bin”.

• Useful 2
8 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Melbourne (“Mel-bin”)
More than two million overseas tourists visit Melbourne annually. But most international visitors insist on pronouncing the world’s most liveable city as it’s spelled: “Mel-bourne”, like the Matt Damon movie trilogy. Locals cringe at this mispronunciation. To instantly feel like a Melbourne resident, rather than a visitor, pronounce the city like the locals do: “Mel-bin”.

Now can you settle New Orleans?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Note to self...Avoid saying the city's name when visiting Melbourne...too fraught with danger from ridicule

New Orleans...Naw OR lins...flow without the spaces....but not trying to be a local... just not to hurt their tender ears when I refer to their hometown.

The locals are very gracious people and would never be so impolite to point out your error...unlike Ashhat who was revengeful and rude to Avery because he was mad at her for clowning his seminar and his performance.

San Francisco is never, ever San Fran.

Say The City or San Francisco.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 6/12/2020 at 6:46 AM, Trackdawg said:

Well, I happen to have just completed my PhD in Trashtastic Fake TV, so maybe I can help you out a bit. I'm not on DirectTV, I'm on Spectrum, but I think the titles and descriptions of the eps are put out by the networks, so they should all be the same.  

90 Day Fiancé is the original recipe, but if you search your guide and click on that (with no "Before The 90 Days", : "Happily Ever After", etc), you'll see the episodes of the mother ship franchise, but Pillow Talk eps are grouped with whichever franchise the has-beens are watching. So you wouldn't see Pillow Talk have its own folder. Also the crappy clip shows [Famewhore 1 & Famewhore 2]: Our Continuing Journey or Our Journey So Far are grouped there. Oh, this week, looks like they're unveiling Our Journey Continues for Grangela and her captive. Perhaps that's what the unidentified eps you found were, SG11.

The other FUBAR confusion they cause is that the other (off-night) versions of basically the same episode are listed under the main franchise too: 90 Day Fiancé: Extended (retired, I believe), 90 Day Fiancé: More To Love (previously called Extra Love...more fucking confusion 😡), 90 Day Fiancé: First Look. And don't get me started on how they are advertising More To Love as having "extra scenes" and lately they're aren't any.  OMG, I just heard myself saying this in my head and I really want  to kill myself for knowing all this.  Actually, I think back about those years going through this with the Shitney Show and the 1/4-Ton Show and I want to kill myself, be reincarnated, then kill myself again...twice.

*puts the razor down*

Anyway,  by their recent color-themed branding, you can tell Sharp& Co realize people are as confused as all hell. And if Original Recipe, BT90D, HEA, and TOW are considered the top-tier starting line-up, What Now?, Self-Quarantined are definitely the bench. And Just Landed, whatever the holy fuck that is (I absolutely REFUUUSE to get that desperate for content...that's like Nigerian Michael-level desperation), is like the kids playing in the parking lot outside. 

Humble, I really don't have any useful knowledge left in my thoroughly-damaged brain. I don't even know what I'm doing in this hotel room....or why all the flags outside my window are blue and gold 🤔

You’re my new hero Trackdawg. 

16 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Note to self...Avoid saying the city's name when visiting Melbourne...too fraught with danger from ridicule

New Orleans...Naw OR lins...flow without the spaces....but not trying to be a local... just not to hurt their tender ears when I refer to their hometown.

The locals are very gracious people and would never be so impolite to point out your error...unlike Ashhat who was revengeful and rude to Avery because he was mad at her for clowning his seminar and his performance.

And never, ever say “BAH-stun,” while in Boston, in a cutesy attempt at mocking the local accent. Hint: there’s no “r” (‘ah’ sound) in “Boston” so make fun of another word or phrase like “Park the cah.”

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Chicagoans never use Chi Town.

• Love 6

Anyone know what time part 3 is on?   My pvr doesn’t show it 

And I’m from Toronto.  We emphasize the second syllable very slightly and don’t pronounce the final T.  Can’t stand hearing the final T and syllable emphasized, like the was Sandra Bullock did in the movie the Proposal when she was supposed to be from there.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Anyone know what time part 3 is on?   My pvr doesn’t show it 

And I’m from Toronto.  We emphasize the second syllable very slightly and don’t pronounce the final T.  Can’t stand hearing the final T and syllable emphasized, like the was Sandra Bullock did in the movie the Proposal when she was supposed to be from there.   

It’s 8 eastern followed by The Other Way and Pillow Talk on the Other Way.

So it’s pronounced like Turano?  I remember there was a song by The Kings called The Beat Goes On that rhymed Donna and wanna  with Toronto.

(edited)
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s 8 eastern followed by The Other Way and Pillow Talk on the Other Way.

So it’s pronounced like Turano?  I remember there was a song by The Kings called The Beat Goes On that rhymed Donna and wanna  with Toronto.

Thanks.   Close.  Itis Toronno.  🙂   Or Trawna if you are hard core. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Yes to san Francisco.  I moved from so cal to Nor cal and I always call LA "downtown" and San Francisco "the city"

On 6/12/2020 at 8:03 AM, Kid said:

I don’t know, Avery was smart enough to know that Ash is a liar.  Also, when she met and talked to the ex-wife and got all the facts on her and their son, she actually took the child’s welfare and Sean’s feelings into account. I mean, look at Nicole of Nicole and Azan.  May is her child and she rarely considers that kid’s welfare  when she’s dashing off for another piece of ass.

I like her, too.

And I am still pissed that two assholes schemed behind her back to "test" her loyalty or whatever (when she was free to see or date whomever she chooses) and SHE wound up apologizing. 

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I like her, too.

And I am still pissed that two assholes schemed behind her back to "test" her loyalty or whatever (when she was free to see or date whomever she chooses) and SHE wound up apologizing. 

Well she is guilty of bad taste if she even considered dating Tom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I ventured out to get a pedicure this weekend.  Those ladies used their phones just fine with their talons.

After hearing David's history of Ukrainian "catalog girlfriends" he has no intent of having a relationship with someone in the same room.  Here for a fee he sees the object, has a masturbation relationship and never has to work on communication or be considerate of the feelings of another person.  He was hoping for a break from the usual $19.99 a minute by buying Lana an iPhone but that didn't work (tee hee).

My future husband's first line to me was "Gotta cigarette?"  We celebrated 30 years last Wednesday.  

• Love 5
On 6/10/2020 at 11:00 PM, magemaud said:

I recall him smoking outside the studio when Angela had her famous storm out scene at the last Tell All. He's so suave, I'm surprised he didn't light two cigarettes and give her one like in an old movie. 

He also looked like a pretentious ass drinking champagne in his mother's living room or should I say "parlor"

I think Tom is just confused.  He thinks he's a real-life Mr. Darcy (heh) but has no boundaries, so he doesn't know where "Mr. Darcy" leaves off and "Darcey" begins.

I'll be here all week.  It doesn't get better.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
On 6/13/2020 at 5:46 PM, DEL901 said:

Thanks.   Close.  Itis Toronno.  🙂   Or Trawna if you are hard core. 

I’ve played hockey a bit in TO and also with several players from there and it seemed like the locals called it “Tronno.”  Maybe it was Trawna. My friend from Mississauga tends to say “fucking Leafs.”

• LOL 2
On 6/11/2020 at 6:34 PM, Trackdawg said:

Must have been a kimono sale in the clearance bin at Famewhore Mart

Followed by a trip to Trader's Joes for some wino to drink while wearing the robe and primping.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2020 at 9:27 AM, magemaud said:

Again, you’re absolutely correct about the differences in the clothing between the two visits so it must have been filmed in different seasons. Now, I’m wondering how much time really elapsed between Lana standing David up again and actually meeting him on Trip #5. Now I have a whole new theory. David’s failure to meet Lana on his first (or 4th depending on how you look at it) trip was totally part of the script. We all were led to believe he was totally being catfished and why couldn’t he see what was obvious to the rest of us? There would have been no drama in her getting off the train in a red dress, but the totally fake story of David traveling to her hometown and filming the cliffhanger of “who was behind the door?” and later “would she show up in the cafe?” had viewers tuning in and commenting all over the internet. David goes home, hires a PI but still won’t listen to reason. What is wrong with this guy? How can anyone be so stupid?  Against everyone’s advice, he returns to Kiev, CZ in his pocket, and viewers are gobsmacked when we all FINALLY get to meet Lana! We didn’t see it coming! We were all frauded! Ratings gold!

If this is what really happened, then I'd wager there was no second trip on the show, it was all filmed at the same time, because if there's anything real about this show, it's how cheap TLC is.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, SG11 said:

I’ve played hockey a bit in TO and also with several players from there and it seemed like the locals called it “Tronno.”  Maybe it was Trawna. My friend from Mississauga tends to say “fucking Leafs.”

I'm a 52 year old woman who joined a hockey league at 50!  I'm going to get back on the ice next week for lessons!  Best sport ever! (And the "fucking Leafs" sound familiar!)

• Love 6

Just an aside, the grotesque looking ads for the new Darcey and Stacey show they played during the episode must have made Darcey's kids cringe with embarrassment if they were watching.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

Just an aside, the grotesque looking ads for the new Darcey and Stacey show they played during the episode must have made Darcey's kids cringe with embarrassment if they were watching.

Maybe they're like Darcey . . . any screen time is better than none, and the money is needed to maintain the family facade.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

Well her kids are the most important thing in her life to ignore.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 6/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, RealReality said:

Yes to san Francisco.  I moved from so cal to Nor cal and I always call LA "downtown" and San Francisco "the city"

People who visit here or who mention it when you go elsewhere often call it "Frisco" (cringe).

On 6/13/2020 at 11:21 AM, AZChristian said:

Melbourne (“Mel-bin”)

Minneapolis is Minne-A-polis, not Minne-YAP-olis.  Thank you.

• Love 1

Darcy's synthetic overly long platinum wig is awful. Some of her fillers have disipated and her face looks so much better. She's got her emotions well in check and is coming off well on this reunion.

Tom did a fresh dye job... Just for men in dark brown would be my guess... And some serious botoxing for the reunion. He really should have sprung for some filler in that non-existent upper lip. Now we find out he's been hitting on all the other women on the show. Even bgl. But not yolanda, who would have been so easy to romance with a kind word or two. I've always thought that Tom is a total douche, and now I'm thinking he might be a racist.

I wish bgl would stop talking on behalf of all American women. She thought she could fully control Usman...now he can have another wife if her vial womb can't produce and he's not coming to the US. Sounds to me like miss my way or the highway can't follow through to me!

David should send lana a stylus. 20 for $1 on amazon. 300k (LMFAO) worth of nails easily saved. If I ever make it to ukraine I will not be going to thier EXTREMELY expensive salons! My guess is Lana found out that ring she was going to sell is cubic zirconia and suddenly good looking guy David wasn't so attractive anymore.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1