Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Suzee2 said:

I had the TV on in the background while I was working from home today, don't even know what the program was but there was a commercial that played several times for HoneyNut Cheerios with a part that said "Mmmmmmmm." I finally had to change programs, every time I heard it made my skin crawl thinking of David and his trench coat, groping and making that sound. 🤮 I'm afraid HoneyNut Cheerios has been ruined for me.

Well it was DavidNut.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

From the looks of it, David owns significant stock in ocean spray.  He may have just cornered the market on bottled juices and will make a million bucks selling them when people start panic buying juice. 

Cranberry juice is also recommended for those who have had or are prone to kidney stones or UTIs.   David may have some need for it.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Are we just going to gloss over the fact that David full on admitted to getting catalogs of mail order brides in the 90s, before that racket moved online?

Good grief. No David, sex tourism is not "a poor man's game." It's a fool & his money are soon parted game, dickwit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

does baby love  Lisa have children? 

Lana made me laught because she was always wearing sweats and tennis shoes. No sexy dresses or heels for David. Someone else mentioned they noticed the backwards sweatshirt...I kept looking at that, too.  I think she was purposely trying to turn him off, while not making herself look bad on camera.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Are we just going to gloss over the fact that David full on admitted to getting catalogs of mail order brides in the 90s, before that racket moved online?

Good grief. No David, sex tourism is not "a poor man's game." It's a fool & his money are soon parted game, dickwit.

I'd love to find out whether David is a partner in that "sex tours to Ukraine" company.  Didn't he end up saying he'd been there 20 times?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Tom 100% thinks he is Don Draper. 

More like Lane Pryce (and remember what happened to him!) 

2 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

Yes, she has a 14 year old daughter who hasn't been filmed. Her name might be "Jennie" because I think that's what BGL's upper arm tattoo says. 

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, Suzee2 said:

I had the TV on in the background while I was working from home today, don't even know what the program was but there was a commercial that played several times for HoneyNut Cheerios with a part that said "Mmmmmmmm."

That commercial was just on! "Did I hear an MMMMM? I think I did!" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/9/2020 at 8:57 AM, blubld43 said:

I was really surprised Tom allowed himself to be filmed smoking.  

I recall him smoking outside the studio when Angela had her famous storm out scene at the last Tell All. He's so suave, I'm surprised he didn't light two cigarettes and give her one like in an old movie. 

He also looked like a pretentious ass drinking champagne in his mother's living room or should I say "parlor"

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

I watch EVERYTHING with closed captioning and whoever was inputting the conversation also must have heard it as "lovely" and didn't both Lisa and Usman repeat the word "lovely" after the officiant in their vows? 

Me too and I saw "lovely" and I think they repeated 'lovely' but sure why not....that'd they repeat what they heard.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I noticed David's slam to Ed, who mocked the money he's spent. David said, "It's not a poor man's game" to Ed, which did shut him up.

Ed's house is the smallest house I've ever seen. Is that a tiny house? Leave it to Ed to try to be a cheap as possible.

Countless times in the leaked Tell-All, Ed and David were arguing about the costs. But David also made the remark, "Well, you went to the Philippines!"  WTAF. They're both skeevy pervs and it's ironic that they're both arguing about what exactly? Who did it better? Who saved more money? Who's more delusional? This edited version was pretty much all you needed because it dragged on forever.

I'm trying to figure out if Ed lives in the North Park/Kensington area or Mission Bay/Pacific Beach. Even tiny houses like that will run you in the $400's, maybe higher, if he's in the beach area. I'm thinking he's probably in the North Park area because it's closer to where he works. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, kendi said:

Countless times in the leaked Tell-All, Ed and David were arguing about the costs. But David also made the remark, "Well, you went to the Philippines!"  WTAF. They're both skeevy pervs and it's ironic that they're both arguing about what exactly? Who did it better? Who saved more money? Who's more delusional? This edited version was pretty much all you needed because it dragged on forever.

I'm trying to figure out if Ed lives in the North Park/Kensington area or Mission Bay/Pacific Beach. Even tiny houses like that will run you in the $400's, maybe higher, if he's in the beach area. I'm thinking he's probably in the North Park area because it's closer to where he works. 

If you watch the early episode when he is leaving his house to go to the airport you can see the name of an apartment complex across the street.  I remember googling it and seeing the location.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

If you watch the early episode when he is leaving his house to go to the airport you can see the name of an apartment complex across the street.  I remember googling it and seeing the location.

I don't want to rewatch any part of this LOL 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, kendi said:

probably much higher, even in north park....I'm sure he is a renter.  someone posted a while back that he has had 2 bankruptcies, I want to say each one around 150k...one fairly recent? it does seem like a cute house that fits his stature.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

Lana made me laught because she was always wearing sweats and tennis shoes. No sexy dresses or heels for David. Someone else mentioned they noticed the backwards sweatshirt...I kept looking at that, too.  I think she was purposely trying to turn him off, while not making herself look bad on camera.

She might have dressed ultra-casually, but she looked pretty darn good in those sweats. She is not someone who is about driving about the USA in a motor home. She obviously cares about her hair/makeup, clothing and hanging out in expensive stores and coffee shops. I wish I looked like that in sweatpants and a long trench coat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

It depends on when Ed bought the house. If he bought it 25 or more years ago, it would have been totally reasonably priced. I think I just dated myself by remembering housing prices from 25 years ago, LOL.

Yes, she has a 14 year old daughter who hasn't been filmed. Her name might be "Jennie" because I think that's what BGL's upper arm tattoo says. 

I knew Lisa had a daughter, but didn't realize she was that young. I'm always disgusted by how the people on this show are willing to move complete strangers they're hot for in with their children.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

He also looked like a pretentious ass drinking champagne in his mother's living room or should I say "parlour".

FTFY.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

He also looked like a pretentious ass drinking champagne in his mother's living room or should I say "parlor"

Was that champagne?  I thought it might be Cold Duck.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

The court is temporarily allowing me to use my words today, so I have to ask:

For the love of GOD, what will it take to get BabyHurlVisa to wear a mask??? If not for COVID, then at least to save my fucking eyeballs when she’s on my TV.

…sadly, it’s too late for my eardrums. That emphysema murmur she calls a voice has already blugeoned them to death.

Edited by Trackdawg
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, KateHearts said:

She might have dressed ultra-casually, but she looked pretty darn good in those sweats. She is not someone who is about driving about the USA in a motor home. She obviously cares about her hair/makeup, clothing and hanging out in expensive stores and coffee shops. I wish I looked like that in sweatpants and a long trench coat.

Great body.

Now she needs to do something about the teeth.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I had to gasp when I saw B. Ed’s new home.  He went from living in a condo/duplex/fourplex to a teeny tiny 800 square foot house to live with his mother.  Yes, I distinctly recall that he was going to be living with Momma.  And Teddy.  I think that’s a rental.   Did B. Ed buy himself a dozen silk robes while he was shopping “for” Rose in the market area?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

We actually picked up this series about halfway through and followed it to the end. Last night we started over from E2 (E1 wasn’t available on demand, much like a handful of other episodes) just to see the setups we missed.

It was very interesting to see some of these people early, further confirming that on this show it’s routine that people wind up at the end being far different than your first impression.

One thing stuck out though... when Baby Girl Visa was explaining to her friends where she was going in Nigeria, her friend immediately Googled the city which came back with enormous reports of murder, violence and kidnapping. But regardless of that reality, we will still hear about Usmans “risk” of being shot In the US for no other reason than his race or the US “gun culture.”

2 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

What is the point of the mayo?

Ive been dyeing away the grey with Just For Men for decades and I’ve never felt the need to add salad dressing to my head.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

ed has proven he is not good with his money, one bankruptcy...I'll let you pass if there was good reason. 2nd bankruptcy within a decade...you got issues.  I'm sure he has lived many places, and has had his hand out to his mom for years. just speculating.

• Love 3

I’m still trying to unpack the idea that David actually criticized Yolanda for getting involved with someone she hadn’t “seen.”

David- spent $100k “talking” to a language interpreted “person” online, only. This person was matched to pictures of a local professional model who had multiple profiles and names at multiple sites.

Yolanda- also “talked” online, to a “person” matched to pictures of a professional model who had multiple names and profiles at multiple sites. However, she actually spoke to a human voice for many hours, apparently. In English.

In the final Catfish Championships Analysis, I give the win, by a whisker, to Yolanda.

What was David’s point there? Did I miss something?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, SG11 said:

In the final Catfish Championships Analysis, I give the win, by a whisker, to Yolanda.

What was David’s point there? Did I miss something?

Nothing else matters except that David finally has his "girl".  The fact that she didn't meet him in the past irrelevant, the fact that she doesn't want him to touch her irrelevant, the fact that she won't text-communicate irrelevant.  David's point is that he has his own version of reality and nothing else matters.  Anyone who has a different view of reality is just told to be quiet, be fired or told to go away.  Curious too to know what David meant that Lana is with him and not with him?

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Gobi said:
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

He also looked like a pretentious ass drinking champagne in his mother's living room or should I say "parlour".

FTFY.

Oh, thank you! I forgot to use the Proper British spelling. Colour me embarrassed! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SG11 said:

What is the point of the mayo?

I have heard of this being done.  It's kind of like a deep conditioner.  I've heard of using eggs and beer, too.  However, there are plenty of good commercial hair masks out there now and I don't see the point in walking around smelling like a salad or brewery. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, 2dogmom said:

Someone else mentioned they noticed the backwards sweatshirt...I kept looking at that, too.

The field producer filming Lana at the cafe chatting with her gf on her cell phone had her wear the sweatshirt backwards to avoid showing the Nike branding.

Later when Lana wore the sweatshirt at the baked chicken dinner, that field producer let her show the logo on her ensemble.

The Nike sweatshirt costs more than her CZ engagement ring.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Normades said:

I have heard of this being done.  It's kind of like a deep conditioner.  I've heard of using eggs and beer, too.  

True, but most DIY solutions advise WASHING IT OUT afterwards.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, deirdra said:

True, but most DIY solutions advise WASHING IT OUT afterwards.

Yes, that's always a good idea if you don't want to smell like rancid mayo!!  I think his DIY hair treatment speaks to Ed's cheapness.  And if he didn't wash it out, he was saving on water, too. 🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

The field producer at the cafe chatting with her gf on her cell phone had her wear the sweatshirt backwards to avoid showing the Nike branding.

Later when Lana wore the sweatshirt at the baked chicken dinner, that field producer let her show the logo on her ensemble.

Lana really packed light for her trip to Kiev. Just the pink sweatsuit and a green top! It also makes me wonder, where DID she spend the night when she declined David's invitation to come to his hotel, but met him outside in the morning to go to the airport? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SG11 said:

We actually picked up this series about halfway through and followed it to the end. Last night we started over from E2 (E1 wasn’t available on demand, much like a handful of other episodes) just to see the setups we missed.

I run into this a lot when I try to catch up on shows. SO frustrating and a serious P.I.T.A.

But if you have a cable subscription, you can go onto the TLC site, log in and catch those missing eps....actually, they have all the eps of all their shows online. Nice, but also an insidious plague inflicted upon the civilized world. I think I was exposed to this franchise around 2016, and I am ashamed to admit I went all the way back to DanYell and Mahammitt in S02

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Ed and Stephanie have the same taste in robes, and same habit of always wearing them.

Must have been a kimono sale in the clearance bin at Famewhore Mart

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Lana really packed light for her trip to Kiev. Just the pink sweatsuit and a green top! It also makes me wonder, where DID she spend the night when she declined David's invitation to come to his hotel, but met him outside in the morning to go to the airport? 

She told David that she had moved in with her "sister and nephew" in Kiev after he traveled to her home town and she was nowhere to be found.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

I run into this a lot when I try to catch up on shows. SO frustrating and a serious P.I.T.A.

But if you have a cable subscription, you can go onto the TLC site, log in and catch those missing eps....actually, they have all the eps of all their shows online. Nice, but also an insidious plague inflicted upon the civilized world. I think I was exposed to this franchise around 2016, and I am ashamed to admit I went all the way back to DanYell and Mahammitt in S02

Oh, don’t feel bad. We went back and started watching 90DF from season 1E1. We got to Season 5 (I think) and for some reason (on Direct TV) There were episodes of an earlier Happily Ever After or a Before the 90 Days mixed in the lineup and confused us. When we stayed with the S5 we were good until being unable to access the last episode before the Tell All’s. (e12). I still don’t know what the others eps were. Worst of all, so many of the couples are repeated in so many of the spinoffs, I cannot figure out everything we haven’t seen!

Masters Degree and I’m too stupid to figure out which 90 Day junk TV episode to watch.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

I am ashamed to admit I went all the way back to DanYell and Mahammitt in S02

You are among those who watched it in real time...so we know your shame.....

29 minutes ago, SG11 said:

Masters Degree and I’m too stupid to figure out which 90 Day junk TV episode to watch.

Your brain will replace useful knowledge with 90 Day trivia and dribble... get ready for a decrease in mental function but you will get the tried and true insider, long time viewer jokes and references....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

She told David that she had moved in with her "sister and nephew" in Kiev after he traveled to her home town and she was nowhere to be found.

oh, okay, that explains her showing up for their first meeting without any luggage. I often miss things that are said in a foreign language when I'm trying to read subtitles and keep up with Live Chat on the forum at the same time. 

But I have another theory. I think David actually only made one trip this season but it was edited to make it look like Lana was a "no show" so he went home to Vegas then returned to the Ukraine to try again. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2