Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Private Eyes

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Ash still gives psycho vibes. Love how he turned it all around and addressed none of Avery's questions or concerns. It was all about how she made him feel and a litany of things that she did to him. The teary eyed scene reminded me of Michael from Married at First sight. Those tears are just a tool to be used when needed.

So true.  Ash is all about himself.  Even when he's talking about Avery, it's "I".  "Don't I make you feel safe?  Don't I make you feel like a woman?"  "You are cold hearted."  "You just don't care about me".  Ego, ego, ego.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Yes, but this is internationally.  

She's an idiot not to have brought her divorce papers, but what confused me was the marriage bureau guy.  He started off talking about how they have to post a notice outside announcing the marriage, which I took me mean a sort of bulletin board.  Then when finding out BibbyGirl didn't have her divorce papers, he asked "Are they in the system?"  What system was he talking about in a location where public announcements are made on a bulletin board?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, eyelash said:

She's an idiot not to have brought her divorce papers, but what confused me was the marriage bureau guy.  He started off talking about how they have to post a notice outside announcing the marriage, which I took me mean a sort of bulletin board.  Then when finding out BibbyGirl didn't have her divorce papers, he asked "Are they in the system?"  What system was he talking about in a location where public announcements are made on a bulletin board?

I think he was asking if the US divorce papers were online, like some other public records.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, eyelash said:

Then when finding out BibbyGirl didn't have her divorce papers, he asked "Are they in the system?"  What system was he talking about in a location where public announcements are made on a bulletin board?

Maybe the system that's linked to the Nigerian equivalent of the Customs/Immigration service?  From the looks of things, though, the "government official" would have had to run down the street to an internet cafe to access the system.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, eyelash said:

It's not unheard of to have the blend of old and new technologies (for lack of a better word).  Some places have to post announcements in the physical newspaper for so many days, or yes, on an actual bulletin board, as well as any computer system.  It's a hold out from when churches posted banns before marriage and it's now habit and old laws not being updated.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

It's not unheard of to have the blend of old and new technologies (for lack of a better word).  Some places have to post announcements in the physical newspaper for so many days, or yes, on an actual bulletin board, as well as any computer system.  It's a hold out from when churches posted banns before marriage and it's now habit and old laws not being updated.

Maybe the majority of people in the town don't have computers and internet, so by posting on a bulletin board, everyone can see - not just the wealthier folks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Maybe the majority of people in the town don't have computers and internet, so by posting on a bulletin board, everyone can see - not just the wealthier folks.

Can't you just see the crowd gathered around the bulletin board? 

"I don't believe this.  Usman is actually gonna MARRY that old American nasty woman!!!"

• LOL 19
  • Love 2

I think we all agree that David is not "talking" to the lady in the picture. But the lady in the picture must be real, right? Hasn't someone called her by now to say "watch 90 Day Fiance!! They keep showing your photo!" I know David won't put any stock in what she has to say, but I would LOVE to hear what the lady in the pic has to say.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

LOVE to hear what the lady in the pic has to say.

I bet by now she’s dying her hair black so people don’t spot her.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Can I just say you guys are all hilarious?  I busted a gut last night, during Caesar's segment.  

43 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Can't you just see the crowd gathered around the bulletin board? 

"I don't believe this.  Usman is actually gonna MARRY that old American nasty woman!!!"

Lol!  The visual image, maybe the crowd will turn on BGL and chase her away with torches.

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I just wish Rose had told Ed that he is fat, ugly, and that his hair stinks.

He still has her airline ticket, I’ll bet.  She has to hold back a bit until she gets home... but hopefully she can change seats so she doesn’t have to sit by him.  

2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

This needs to be attributed to @AussieBabe, but I agree, Steph will never come out to her family because she is as straight as a ruler!!!

IIRC, she told he4 family the film crew was making a documentary about her disease.   Sooner or later they will find out what show she was really on and that she claims to be bi.   They may even be hurt by the way she has been talking about being afraid to come out to them, but not so afraid that she won’t announce it to the world.   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Ash still gives psycho vibes. Love how he turned it all around and addressed none of Avery's questions or concerns. It was all about how she made him feel and a litany of things that she did to him.

Out of all the behaviors we have seen, this is, to me, the most disturbing.  Sure, Ed is a skuzzball for not telling Rose he wants to be snipped and basically sleeping with her first before telling that, but Ash is straight up SCARY.  The way he refused to answer any of her questions, then flipped and started accusing her of being a hurtful person......wow I am glad a camera crew was there.  That is Investigation Discovery right there, folks.  Just come out and admit you only counsel females to sleep with them, you have no training as a relationship coach and you are a gigolo.  And a gaslighter.  Problem solved.

• Love 18
(edited)
19 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

They may even be hurt by the way she has been talking about being afraid to come out to them, but not so afraid that she won’t announce it to the world.   

I accidently came out to my mother on a patio at Starbucks because I had been very, very, very openly gay for years and I just assumed she knew even though I never had a big dramatic coming out with her.

"What if your dad asks why you are moving to the gay part of town?" "Um, I don't know, first of all it's not the gay part of town, and secondly, I am gay so it shouldn't be much of an issue." "You're gay?" "Um, yeah? Wait, what?" *mother starts sobbing on Starbucks patio while I process what I have just done*

Edited by John M
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Soooo if a team of leading psychologists and sociologists were looking for a case study in deviant human social interaction to analyze, which of this season's couples would you suggest? Which couple do you think presents with the most profound dysfunction?🤪  

Oh this is a good question.  

Geoffrey.  But he's a sociopath IMO and can't be helped.

Ash.  His outrageous meltdown, when confronted.  Rage, inappropriate blaming, gaslighting, we all saw it.

David.  The level of delusion, the absolute refusal to accept facts.  Either he's a good actor, or he needs help.

Darcy.  Bless her heart, IMO she needs rehab and to work on herself, babe.  Not the physical self.  She'd be an interesting case study: her laser focus on the ring and the wedding are bizarre.

12 minutes ago, John M said:

I accidently came out to my mother on a patio at Starbucks because I had been very, very, very openly gay for years and I just assumed she knew even though I never had a big dramatic coming out with her.

"What if your dad asks why you are moving to the gay part of town?" "Um, I don't know, first of all it's not the gay part of town, and secondly, I am gay so it shouldn't be much of an issue." "You're gay?" "Um, yeah? Wait, what?" *mother starts sobbing on Starbucks patio while I process what I have just done*

I'm sorry you evidently didn't get the acceptance from your mom that Erica did from her folks.  Hoping things are easier now.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I'm sorry you evidently didn't get the acceptance from your mom that Erica did from her folks.  Hoping things are easier now.

Actually just the opposite, she was way too supportive because I had been very openly gay for years, I didn't need any assistance with coming out. I just thought she had known because how could she have not? My sister had been going to gay bars with me for like 3 years.

Edited by John M
  • Love 8
On 5/1/2020 at 11:56 PM, Frozendiva said:

Originally in last week's thread:

Watched the half hour preview.

BabyGirl and Usman: Being American does not grant you any rights or special privileges or being able to lord over another human being. You willingly went in to an online and now not so online relationship with a dude who is from a very different culture and religion than you. Suck it up, sunshine. You want a spouse or life partner - choose someone who is not Muslim.  You are not going to like being under your husband's commands. This is what you signed up for. Neither you or he is going to change.

Erika and Steph: At least she got the mom a hostess gift. I would think Erika's parents already know Erika's secret.

Ed and Rose: Ed, I can't imagine that Rose would love you, much less like you. You barely know her and most of your trip has focused on your needs and wants. You are the best option for her to get out her life - at least right now. The fact that you do not want kids should have been clearly placed on to your dating profile. Not keep surprising her with things that you don't want. She should ask you exactly what you do want and then walk away from you. She is still young and can find a new target. I do feel badly for her sometimes but she can walk away from you. Both of you are using each other. Having a kid with you would probably let her stay in the US and find a more suitable partner.

Ash and Avery: Good for her for questioning him on his behaviour. His session was a disaster. He was unprepared and if he has done these times of seminars, he should be a pro. All he did was spout some relationship clichés, mixed them with some pop spirituality, maybe found some Twin Flames articles and mashed them all up for a mostly unbaked relationship advice casserole. His defensiveness was not a good look. I'd ask what his real job is.

"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" came out like 25 years ago. He's not very original. And he was so bad in front of that crowd that it makes me think any "business" he has involves a lot of flirtation with the women to keep them on the hook. On the other hand, I find Avery super annoying. You left your two kids, spent all of that money, for this?

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, gotta watch said:

I think we all agree that David is not "talking" to the lady in the picture. But the lady in the picture must be real, right? Hasn't someone called her by now to say "watch 90 Day Fiance!! They keep showing your photo!" I know David won't put any stock in what she has to say, but I would LOVE to hear what the lady in the pic has to say.

LOL.  I fear for her life if David ever actually finds her.  Which appears to be exactly what he is doing, in spite of the fact that he has to know that's not who he has been communicating with.  

But, I can agree that I would be tickled if they found her for the tell all.  That would make it all worth it.  Poor thing has probably gone into hiding.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

He still has her airline ticket, I’ll bet.  She has to hold back a bit until she gets home... but hopefully she can change seats so she doesn’t have to sit by him.  

IIRC, she told he4 family the film crew was making a documentary about her disease.   Sooner or later they will find out what show she was really on and that she claims to be bi.   They may even be hurt by the way she has been talking about being afraid to come out to them, but not so afraid that she won’t announce it to the world.   

She could probably just tell them that she made up being "bi" so she could get on the show and get free publicity for her "social media influencer" career.  

I probably shouldn't speculate, but from where I sit I'm not sure Stephanie is attracted to anything besides attention and drama.  I bet if an ex was found, they would tell us about how dramatic the relationship was and how Stephanie always had to be the center of the universe.  

Once she stops being young and cute she is probably going to be darcy'esque. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I can agree that I would be tickled if they found her for the tell all.  That would make it all worth it.  Poor thing has probably gone into hiding.

Have you compared Lana to Tom’s new blonde fling?  Clones!  Seriously what if the fling is also Lana?  I bet David would wonder... and even accuse Tom of stealing her!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, John M said:

You're gay??  😱

lol...just kidding 😂

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, John M said:

I had the opposite experience with my dad.  I knew he was gay years before he was willing to admit it.  I kept giving him pep talks about how totally fine it would be with my brothers before he worked up the courage to tell them.  And as predicted, they were completely fine.  It was a very, "Anyone want more fried rice?" kind of reaction.  🙂

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

Have you compared Lana to Tom’s new blonde fling?  Clones!  Seriously what if the fling is also Lana?  I bet David would wonder... and even accuse Tom of stealing her!

Bite your tongue, Tom would love that.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 3

Some of this is a bit confusing to me. So both Stepanka and Avery are visiting beautiful Australia for the first time. Even tho they are facing some major compatibility issues w/ their respective partners, their partners are sparing no effort or expense to show them a good time - trips to different cities, trips to beaches, SCUBA diving, wildlife, gorgeous parks, fun attractions and introductions to parents/siblings/friends/exes/kids.

Why are Steph and Avery freaking out like this? Why not just enjoy the two week vacation???? Get to know the partner w/o judgment. Soak up the energy. Then go home and re-evaluate. Why ruin the trip? Thy are only cheating themselves out of a great experience and possibly closing the door to relationship by acting badly.

Why not just accept "this may not be a love connection" or "we may need another trip in a few months to decide" without totally losing their shit and making things horrible?

I feel like it was very premature for Erika to introduce Stepanka to her parents. Too shaky. Wait til it's more solid. But, yeah, it's good tv.

• Love 6
(edited)
13 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Some of this is a bit confusing to me. So both Stepanka and Avery are visiting beautiful Australia for the first time. Even tho they are facing some major compatibility issues w/ their respective partners, their partners are sparing no effort or expense to show them a good time - trips to different cities, trips to beaches, SCUBA diving, wildlife, gorgeous parks, fun attractions and introductions to parents/siblings/friends/exes/

As much as I dislike Ash, I did side eye Avery starting the relationship discussion while on a boat at the Great Barrier Reef.  I would have saved that for some other time, and enjoyed the once in a lifetime experience, for sure. 

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 5

Maybe maybe Yolanda's storyline is fake. Her children are far too level headed to have been raised by her. But then again I've seen people go off the deep end with age and circumstances so never know. 

David's storyline seems more realistic.  He is manic and his face is drawn. I see a little of that same mania in Yolanda. 

Glad Rosemarie stood her ground with Ed. She is a person. Maybe she wants out of poverty but you also want a 23 year old or whatever so c'mon. I have a theory based on many observations such as Rose physically guiding Ed around like he's an elderly man or a handicapped man- he wants her as a live-in nurse he can also have sex with. In a few years, he'll need a young woman to care for him and Rose is the ticket. Caring for children instead of him would hamper that. RE: her child Prince, he would've loved that resort. Would've loved a hotel with a bathtub and a restaurant meal.  Would've loved a bed. All he cares about is his mayonaised ass.

• Love 12

I know it's the premise of The Other Way but have either of these couples entertained the idea that they might just want to stay in Australia? It's a lovely place with a vibrant economy, it feels like something a couple would discuss.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, John M said:

I know it's the premise of The Other Way but have either of these couples entertained the idea that they might just want to stay in Australia? It's a lovely place with a vibrant economy, it feels like something a couple would discuss.

Stephanie can't move to Australia because she has an illness! Didn't you know that?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:
On 5/4/2020 at 8:36 AM, Pondlass1 said:

I wonder why Tom kept his finger over his image during the phone call to the “other” Darcy? I’ve noticed this before during these kinds of calls on this show.

Some people just don't like looking at ourselves themselves. 🤷‍♀️

Just to jump in, I wonder it it helps the editors...In case they want to fake a phone call and superimpose say the image of the Canadian or Maria or whoever onto the iphone frame.  You notice they cut repeatedly from Tom's face to the iphone over and over, so faking would be easy.  I did notice though when Tom was getting ready to hangup that his image down there was of him in the light blue sure with wonky hi/low collar ends from the restaurant.  So in this case perhaps not faked.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Some of this is a bit confusing to me. So both Stepanka and Avery are visiting beautiful Australia for the first time. Even tho they are facing some major compatibility issues w/ their respective partners, their partners are sparing no effort or expense to show them a good time - trips to different cities, trips to beaches, SCUBA diving, wildlife, gorgeous parks, fun attractions and introductions to parents/siblings/friends/exes/kids.

Why are Steph and Avery freaking out like this? Why not just enjoy the two week vacation???? Get to know the partner w/o judgment. Soak up the energy. Then go home and re-evaluate. Why ruin the trip? Thy are only cheating themselves out of a great experience and possibly closing the door to relationship by acting badly.

Why not just accept "this may not be a love connection" or "we may need another trip in a few months to decide" without totally losing their shit and making things horrible?

I feel like it was very premature for Erika to introduce Stepanka to her parents. Too shaky. Wait til it's more solid. But, yeah, it's good tv.

In Stepanka's case, I'm leaning towards the theory that she isn't bi, and is starting arguments as a way of avoiding sex with Erika.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Per the coming out thing:  People I have known they are gay, when they came out their parents were like, "Yeah, we know."

I just feel the need to echo what @mamadrama said per Rose and her wanting another baby:  If she had a baby in the US it would not affect her status at all.  The "anchor baby" thing is for illegal immigrants.  Not trying to start anything political - trust me I am not!  If Ed were to marry her (which we can all assume is not gonna happen) she would be here legally.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

I have a theory based on many observations such as Rose physically guiding Ed around like he's an elderly man or a handicapped man- he wants her as a live-in nurse he can also have sex with. In a few years, he'll need a young woman to care for him and Rose is the ticket. Caring for children instead of him would hamper that. 

I think he knows there is  good chance she will leave him and he doesn't want to be stuck paying child support for the next 20 yrs.

33 minutes ago, John M said:

Not a likely possibility for Avery as the father of at least one of her kids seems to be involved and his career is a joke.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL.  I fear for her life if David ever actually finds her.  Which appears to be exactly what he is doing, in spite of the fact that he has to know that's not who he has been communicating with.  

5 hours ago, gotta watch said:

ake it all worth it.  Poor thing has probably gone into hiding.

It's most likely some anonymous catalog model or some such, who posed for short money for a photographer's portfolio years ago...just like "williams" profile photos were stock images.  David's explosion at his friend who was translating the PI's findings was so, so pathetic.

• Love 9

Okay, so I went back and watched the epic Ash tantrum, and here some nuggets he said:

"You are a hard person"

"You are heartless"

"You hurt people very deeply"

"Why do you hurt me?"

"You like hurting me"

"I feel like a dog you kicked"

"There is an issue, not with me but with you"

"You didn't hear my pain"

"You crushed me like a f**king ant"

Plus he was interrupting her.  

And he told the woman at the seminar that she was wrong for her feelings.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
On 5/4/2020 at 12:16 PM, Colfrmb said:

I hear you and thank you for sharing a glimpse of your life.  Yesterday I realized that I really hated the expression “new normal” that is being tossed around right now. I was diagnosed with cancer two years ago and the way they lead you along like oh after you have this done everything is going to be great and then when you get to the end of their line and they shove you out the door you’re like hey wait a minute my life is not back to where it was before. why can’t I let go of this impending burden of recurrence and aftereffects.  Oh this is your “new normal“. Is the “new normal” better or worse? And nobody tells you. you have to figure it out for yourself and then you have to live with it and people tell you to get over it and stop talking about it.   Right now people are having to deal with a “new normal“ with this pandemic and so many people are not tolerating it.  I have used gloves and hand wipes for 2yrs.  I run when someone coughs or sneezes.  Now the talk is about constant doubt, fear, searching for hope and living to protect yourself.  I step back and say to myself, “see, I told you so.  Welcome to my world”. I think I a, handling this better than a lot of my friends.  So my heart goes out to you and keep posting on 90 days!

@Colfrmb, I know exactly what you mean. I had three primary cancer diagnoses in a period of four years 2007-2011, which made me well-schooled in avoiding germs. Been wiping down airline seats (and tray tables, seat belts, armrests, hotel doorknobs, remote controllers, light switches, you name it) for years. After my third cancer (leukemia for which I had a bone marrow transplant), I spent 30 days quarantined in the hospital, another 100 days quarantined at home with no interaction other than my beloved dog. I feel like I invented self-isolation and social distancing and have learned to embrace it. 😉This lockdown has been pretty easy for me. 

At some point, you’ll realize that cancer isn’t the first thing on your mind when you wake up in the morning. That’s when you start to heal emotionally. Trust me on this. It will happen. I sincerely hope that Stephanie stops obsessing about her “rare illness.” It doesn’t help.

@mamadrama, sending good vibes to your kid and your family (and your new batch of puppies! squeeeee!).

• Love 16
(edited)
On 5/4/2020 at 1:08 PM, RealReality said:

, I love that some ukranian PI probably got paid $200 to do a reverse image search.  David is helping support the local economy!  Buying champagne at restaurants......buying expensive roses.....paying a PI.  

Ukraine is harvesting the American dollar.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
Because Russia isn’t Ukraine.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I'm really surprised there is so much interest here in the David/Lana story. Seems like just a rehash of Cesar/Maria. Straight $cam. 

A lot of people here seemed to believe (maybe still do) that Lana is an actual woman behaving independently who gave David a real address... and they were worried about her when he decided to go to the apartment.  Lana is a composite character created in a warehouse by some entrepreneurs who run a "dating message site" that charges by the minute...she's "played" by some person, male or female, or may even be just a bot that can converse briefly with a human payor...short answers, mostly emoji responses, very impersonal, always evasive (can't meet because I'm shy! can't converse through ANY other means but this message site! do you want to meet at a restaurant and take a photo and start my emigration to the US?).  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

But, I can agree that I would be tickled if they found her for the tell all.  That would make it all worth it.  Poor thing has probably gone into hiding.

3 minutes ago, mixedmartialmom said:

A lot of people here seemed to believe (maybe still do) that Lana is an actual woman behaving independently who gave David a real address... and they were worried about her when he decided to go to the apartment.  Lana is a composite character created in a warehouse by some entrepreneurs who run a "dating message site" that charges by the minute...she's "played" by some person, male or female, or may even be just a bot that can converse briefly with a human payor...short answers, mostly emoji responses, very impersonal, always evasive (can't meet because I'm shy! can't converse through ANY other means but this message site! do you want to meet at a restaurant and take a photo and start my emigration to the US?).  

Either way, there are many beautiful young blonde women in Ukraine. David wouldn't know the real Lana (if there is one) from any other similar-looking woman he thinks is Lana. A not-Lana could be in danger if David is as crazy as he seems. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Either way, there are many beautiful young blonde women in Ukraine. David wouldn't know the real Lana (if there is one) from any other similar-looking woman he thinks is Lana. A not-Lana could be in danger if David is as crazy as he seems. 

I honestly think David is like a community theater actor being paid to play the part of a desperate, in-denial American who's being scammed by an international chat site.  I find the entire storyline really contrived.  Same for Yolanda, to a slightly lesser degree...I think a lonely widow could be catfished by a "too good to be true" internet "boyfriend," but she hasn't been paying to talk with him and at least had phone calls & texts with him so his story was a little easier to see someone falling for.  A guy David's age who had $100,000 in disposable cash (or credit lines) believing for SEVEN YEARS that a gorgeous woman 30 years his junior who will only chat briefly via a for-pay translation site is just too far-fetched, even for "reality" TV.  I don't think he's making any trips to the Ukraine without a camera crew, and I don't think there's any danger of him assaulting any young blonde woman in a fit of rage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

@mixedmartialmom, I suspect David is fake because most of the people on Before 90 Days probably are. Still, I was stalked once, and it is very disturbing to see it, even if it might not be real. 

This.  It's not really okay that he thought stalking a girl should be okay, even as some kind of joke. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Because you are forgetting that these people are being paid by TLC for drama.  The viewers can watch the Travel Channel if they want to see nature and animals, etc.  If these couples aren't interesting, ratings go down, revenues go down, and the show is off the air.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Why are Steph and Avery freaking out like this? Why not just enjoy the two week vacation????

Because Stephanie is a drama queen who is realizing she is straight so she deflects and talks about her illness, creates fights to push Erica away can call home to complain.  In my eyes, Avery is not freaking out, Ash is.  Avery is realizing Ash is a sexist gaslighter who won't answer any of her direct and honest questions.  Personally, if that had been me I would have been leaving for home ASAP - no need to meet the kid or ex.  If a guy was belittling me (as to me that was Ash during his "you hurt me" tirade) I would have been gone gone gone, staying in my own hotel until my flight leaves.  

Same with BabyGirl Lisa giving Usman the finger.  Way too disrepectful - I would have been calling off the wedding there and then.

• Love 10
On 5/4/2020 at 1:49 PM, Kyanight said:

She also didn't bring up how he found her leg hair gross.  Was there ANYTHING he liked about her?  Oh yeah.  Boinking her.

Really!  Next he'll "gift" her some Proactiv, because he's so concerned about her bad skin.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Honey said:

Really!  Next he'll "gift" her some Proactiv, because he's so concerned about her bad skin.

You know, I'm actually surprised he hasn't brought that up yet. Maybe on the next episode?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

In my eyes, Avery is not freaking out, Ash is.  Avery is realizing Ash is a sexist gaslighter who won't answer any of her direct and honest questions.  Personally, if that had been me I would have been leaving for home ASAP - no need to meet the kid or ex.  If a guy was belittling me (as to me that was Ash during his "you hurt me" tirade) I would have been gone gone gone, staying in my own hotel until my flight leaves.  

And - in a dream world - Ash's "relationship coaching" business would be reviewable on Yelp.  LOL.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Because Stephanie is a drama queen who is realizing she is straight so she deflects and talks about her illness, creates fights to push Erica away can call home to complain.  In my eyes, Avery is not freaking out, Ash is.  Avery is realizing Ash is a sexist gaslighter who won't answer any of her direct and honest questions.  Personally, if that had been me I would have been leaving for home ASAP - no need to meet the kid or ex.  If a guy was belittling me (as to me that was Ash during his "you hurt me" tirade) I would have been gone gone gone, staying in my own hotel until my flight leaves.  

Same with BabyGirl Lisa giving Usman the finger.  Way too disrepectful - I would have been calling off the wedding there and then.

Avery is freaking out entirely too much for someone who will never see him again. She needs to smile, say OK, enjoy the tour and go home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8