Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Private Eyes

• Start Topic

(edited)

When Tom gave Darcy the key, was it in that Tiffany-style box?  Maybe that is why she didn't hear that he was saying "key to my house".

Edited by deirdra
8 hours ago, StitchPunk said:

Even if his seminar was terrible that no reason to just go off on him about it. He clearly knows that it was terrible, why kick him when he's down? That's just being evil. She's just repeating what he already knows. It seems like she just gets some sick pleasure from hurting someone. It doesn't matter why he was hurting, only that he was. I don't want to bring this up, but if it was reversed people would be calling for his head on a pile. Why does everyone on this forum seem to think that men can't have emotions? No wonder the suicide rate for men is so high when they get destroyed for feeling. It's all just sick and disgusting. 

This forum is starting to get repulsive. 

I disagree.  We talk shit ALL the time about Stephanie's unreasonable outbursts; I find Ash to be immature and so self absorbed he can't answer a reasonable question. Instead of needing support from his partner on a bad "work" day, he gaslit her, blew up, melted down.......what was she supposed to say?

• Love 11

What was Ash supposed to say?  I agree he didn’t handle the situation well at all.  He said himself he messed up his presentation.  He knows he dropped the ball.  When he took his little break during the seminar and Avery said talk about the love languages he tried that but messed things up even more.  He failed he knew he failed and in front of someone he was trying to impress.  Then when they”re barely out of the building Avery is after him to admit how wrong he is.  No one likes to fail no one likes to be wrong and no one likes to have their nose rubbed in their mistakes.  There’s a difference between Ash let me explain how wrong you are and Ash I’m trying to get to know you what exactly are your views on gender roles in society.

I don’t think Avery was trying to embarrass Ash.  I think she was thoughtless and insensitive and didn’t even notice how much she was embarrassing him.

• Love 1

Tom bought that fake old timey key at the village mall kiosk.... Ye Old Keye Shoppe and Engraving Glassware

His cold dark fame whore heart took advantage of our girl...Darcy, the queen of fame hos....

Darcy is a train wreck mess but she is our dumpster fire.....for better or worse....

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Tom bought that fake old timey key at the village mall kiosk.... Ye Old Keye Shoppe and Engraving Glassware

I did not know that "Things Remembered" had stores in England!!!  LOL.

• LOL 5

Things Remembered are always the last shoppe to close when a mall dies out.....

The bulk of their business is the Mother's-Father's-Graduation period....so they are suffering.

Can count on 2 hands the number of Bride/Groom toasting goblets, wedding cake cutting knives and engraved with peaked initials glass/pewtered beer steins bought through the years.....

• Love 3