Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Goodbye for Now

druzy
  • Start Topic

Amber starts a new romance, while Catelynn considers starting a career as a vet tech. Maci is content co-parenting with Jen, Ryan's mom, but Ryan is frustrated. Cheyenne ends her relationship with Matt, while Corey leaves to compete on The Challenge.

Airs April 28, 2020

• Love 1

Catelyn a Veterinarian Technician.  Right up there with Farrah becoming a plastic surgeon.  Reminds me of a guy I knew who said he was going to get a job at the L.A. Airport...as a Pilot 😄

So how does a resident of the Great Lakes State pursue this in-demand career? Here are the typical steps to becoming a vet tech in MI:

Graduate from high school, completing courses such as chemistry, biology, and algebra

Enroll in a two- to four-year veterinary technology program accredited by the Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities (CVTEA), the American Veterinary Medical Association’s (AVMA) program-approval body

Pass the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE)

Apply for state licensure through the Michigan Board of Veterinary Medicine and pass the Michigan Veterinary Technician Examination administered by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)

https://www.vettechcolleges.com/schools/michigan

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, druzy said:
No Cate. You and Tyler will NOT be grandparents when Carly has kids. You fool. You dumb-ass fool.

Also, while it's a whole different game to have kids at 20 versus having them at 15, Carly will most likely be in college and then working toward a career. She will probably not be having children at the age of 20. 

• Love 14

I’m sure we could come up with a more realistic list of what Cate is passionate about: quesadillas, daytime hooker makeup, spa getaways, saying she is a good mom but not actually being one, exploiting the child she gave up for adoption for a storyline, never having a regular job.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 4/26/2020 at 10:15 AM, druzy said:

Catelynn considers starting a career as a vet tech

Wow. What a big step there: "Considering" a "career." It's kinda like Amber "planning" on taking her GED.

I just turned this show on and Amber's new boyfriend is visiting for 3 months. She's an idiot. Now Mackenzie's mom just passed away. I can't watch this. 

• Love 12

Cate is so full of crap. Says she had to put her life on hold because she had kids at a young age. 🙄 I could see Tyler thinking once again he will be parenting alone because of Cate's dream ...

• Love 11

Catelynn and Tyler saying they would be grandparents when Carly had children is so tone-deaf.  They have no boundaries whatsoever when it comes to this adoption.  I could understand that it might rock their tiny minds a little bit that they could have a biological grandchild out there at some point, but it’s not something you say on camera, it’s something you say to no one but each other if the thought needs to be expressed.  I wish they would give up on commenting on Carly completely and give her and her parents privacy.  I have no idea what motivates Brandon and Teresa to indulge them.  

Why is Amber even on this show anymore?  She is not being filmed in a capacity as a mom.  Why is Andrew on the show this week?  He was on last week to give his side.  But if he’s going to come on and film about how hard it is to be a single father, why won’t he just film raising James for one season (when he’s too young to remember) and then get off TV?  But why the fuck are Amber or Andrew here right now?  What purpose are they serving?  If people want to watch a dumb slut meet a desperate man online, there are a dozen other shows I don’t watch that fill that need.  

I was glad Mackenzie finally filmed a scene about her mom’s cancer.  It was so painful in the past to hear Angie say that it had spread to all of her organs, including her brain, and Mackenzie would be like, “What am I going to do with Josh without you?”  Like, read a room.  

Cori acts like he’s getting conscripted into World War I by going to The Challenge.  He knows he doesn’t have to go, right?  It is so boring to watch a reality show about a person preparing to go on another reality show.  They have been dragging this out since the beginning of this part of the season.  Who cares?  Oh, I get it, we’re supposed to care, so that MTV has free advertising for its other show, ding, ding, ding!  I am ashamed enough that I watch this.  If I watched The Challenge, I think I’d start cutting myself.  

Glad Cheyenne is no longer with Matt, as he was as boring as watching paint dry, but what is she going to do with herself now?  If we have to watch her event planning, I will stick a fork through my eyeballs.  It would have been interesting if Taylor had her baby earlier and Taylor and Cheyenne could pretend to like each other and bond over being new moms together, but I don’t think Cheyenne would agree to that.  She’s too much of a control freak.  

Maci, once again you are wrong.  This one is not such a bright bulb, is she?  It’s even more insulting that I get the distinct impression that Maci fancies herself not just the “smart’ Teen Mom: OG, but the intellectual one.  Ryan isn’t manifesting “addiction and recovery”.  Ryan Is high as fuck.  I despise Maci.  

I love how Catelynn thinks the only thing that stopped her from being a vet was that it would take too long.  I’m sure she has the brains and the discipline required and would be a doctor of veterinary medicine right now if it didn’t take up so much of her precious time.  

I don’t really understand what happened with Mackenzie and trying to raise money for her parents’ house, but I came away from it feeling really dirty.  I felt like she was hitting the viewers up for money.  If that’s what happened at all, that’s reaching a new reality TV low.  At least the shit with Amber is a story being told.  

One of the many reasons I don’t go on social media is because I want to avoid these things.  If I give money to a cause, I make sure it’s worthy.  I don’t appreciate them attempting to manipulate my emotions for funds that could go toward Josh making a run for Cheyenne (the rodeo, not the character on this show), for all I know. It wouldn’t be the first time someone misappropriated crowd funds.  

It’s sad enough that Angie died.  She was such a caring Christian woman, basically everything that was right with the world, and I think the entire storyline about her wanting to pay off her mortgage with her husband before she died was distorted by this.  I don’t think she would sanction it if she was thinking clearly.  For Mackenzie, someone should tell her there is a way to kindly and discreetly ask for funds that are needed, and this was not it.  This is a TV show, not a telethon.  

If MTV is going to turn this whole show into a glorified commercial, then just go all the way, and let them advertise their other shows and hit us up for cash, but give us 60 minutes of content, no commercial breaks.  This model isn’t working for me.  

Gary said the one language we all speak is love 🤮.  I’m back at work.  There is no justification for watching this show anymore.  I need a psychiatrist to help me figure out what is so deeply wrong with me that I keep returning to this well that I despise week after week.  I suppose I’m a masochist.  That’s French for “relaxed.”

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Typos
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

What the actual f*ck was that last scene in the hospital and Amazing Grace scene? What an abomination. Hell would freeze over before I allowed ANY of that to be filmed when my mom passed away. The montage was appropriate and acceptable. 

I never thought I would say this but my God Amber's too stupid to be allowed to be on tv, social media, date or have sex. 

• Love 12

Boy, Dmitri doesn't look crazy at all, Amber, with the big crazy eyes...isnt this how we got Matt ? The 2 fools met online and then he showed up one day with all his belongings...Amber cant think of another word for comfy.

I need $ too but I would never allow anyone to film my child learning of my parent's demise, or my parent's final moments. Shame on MTV.

Edited by Chris Knight
  • Love 12

So many things wrong tonight. Ryan is so jealous of a Bentley it screams from the screen. He’s projecting like crazy when he claims that Bentley gets away with murder & needs to be put in his place. It’s pretty obvious that Bentley, who appears to be a handsome, athletic, bright, well behaved young boy does not need any parenting to be done by drug addicted, unemployed Ryan who was literally ONLY a sperm donor.  Dimitri, you SHOULD be scared. You are coming across the ocean, unable to fluently speak the language to stay for 3 months with someone who has  a hair trigger temper- good luck!  Meanwhile, Corey, have you ever had a real job?  And why are you taking your 2 year old noncustodial  child to the airport at night so that she can get all emotional when you leave - talk about it being all about you!  Meanwhile, Cait and Tyler - yawn!

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

So many things wrong tonight. Ryan is so jealous of a Bentley it screams from the screen. He’s projecting like crazy when he claims that Bentley gets away with murder & needs to be put in his place. It’s pretty obvious that Bentley, who appears to be a handsome, athletic, bright, well behaved young boy does not need any parenting to be done by drug addicted, unemployed Ryan who was literally ONLY a sperm donor.  Dimitri, you SHOULD be scared. You are coming across the ocean, unable to fluently speak the language to stay for 3 months with someone who has  a hair trigger temper- good luck!  Meanwhile, Corey, have you ever had a real job?  And why are you taking your 2 year old noncustodial  child to the airport at night so that she can get all emotional when you leave - talk about it being all about you!  Meanwhile, Cait and Tyler - yawn!

I have to admit I died laughing when the Edwards family was talking about ice skating and Mac was all "I'm pregnant and won't be able to skate". Then Jen follows it up with "We're going ice skating".  Lol. I love Jen but she was dead wrong for that one. Haha

On one hand it seemed like no one was enjoying ice skating and doing something else probably would of been a better idea. Then I thought maybe if Ryan had joined in and tried to skate with Bentley maybe that would of helped. Instead of holding up the wall with Mac.

As much as Jen interferes and I do think she is trying to work out her mommy issues in the form of a 2nd chance with Bentley. As in Ryan is a mess but Bentley will turn out great. Ryan also doesn't help the situation. I know he has too see Bentley at his parent's house, but it doesn't mean they all need to be on top of each other. 

For example, telling Bentley no ball in the house wasn't a bad thing, but he should of taken the opportunity to say "Hey Bentley, no ball in the house but let's go out back and shoot some hoops". Or offer to play a board game, or just one on one time. 

Even when Ryan makes a point about Jen he just can't get it together to go about it the right way.

OMG!!!! I'm completely shocked Amber has herself a new man.  Is this MTV's way of launching their own bootleg version of 90 day fiancee or is Amber doing that show too? 

God this woman hasn't learned anything. Why the hell would she be talking to Leah about her next relationship? Then we have Gary and Kristina who in order to keep the peace and their checks have to pretend to indulge this stupidity.

Why with Amber is it never "Hey I met a guy we are going to go out for dinner and see how it goes". It's always I met this guy online, another reality show, and I'm moving him into my rental house. The one I'm in because of my criminal and legal trouble that I'm still working out. 

This is how I know that Amber isn't getting any real therapy, or doing any real work on herself. I mean not that I thought it before, but at least she could pretend. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

If they were skating at 1, why did they need to be there by noon? I agree that it’s rude to be late when you’re meeting people, but it’s ridiculously controlling for Jenn to demand that they be there an hour early. And if she did that because Ryan and Mac are always late, Jenn should lie about the time, as I do when my husband and I have dinner reservations at 8, but I tell him that the reservation is for 7:30. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

During the quarantine, I've been watching Dawson's Creek with my husband who has never seen the show. A couple of days ago we saw the episode with Jane Lynch as Pacey's mom and we see how his home has always sucked. She talks about how Pacey would talk as a small child about wanting to be a vet and his mom would tell him dog groomer was more on his reach. That was all I could think about when Cate was talking about being a vet tech and even dog groomer seems ambitious. Maybe checker at PetSmart would be a better goal.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don’t appreciate them attempting to manipulate my emotions for funds that could go toward Josh making a run for Cheyenne (the rodeo, not the character on this show), for all I know. It wouldn’t be the first time someone misappropriated crowd funds.  

FYI, Head Injury Josh travelled to 6 rodeos last year and did not make a qualifying ride in any of them. He is and has always been a wannabe rodeo star.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

During the quarantine, I've been watching Dawson's Creek with my husband who has never seen the show. A couple of days ago we saw the episode with Jane Lynch as Pacey's mom and we see how his home has always sucked. She talks about how Pacey would talk as a small child about wanting to be a vet and his mom would tell him dog groomer was more on his reach. That was all I could think about when Cate was talking about being a vet tech and even dog groomer seems ambitious. Maybe checker at PetSmart would be a better goal.

Cate does not have what it takes intellectually or in terms of character strength to be a vet tech. That is a stressful job. The woman has never had a real job, right? Is she going to call in sick every time her “anxiety” is getting to her?

I was confused by their talk in that scene when they were trying to figure out her passion. Wasn’t it designing children’s clothes just a couple of years ago? @@

• Love 14

Of course the Vet Tech idea died a quick death. So the first thing Cate says is that means she needs more therapy.

5 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I found it funny how it took so long for amber to think of another word for comfy .. um , how about what it’s short for aka comfortable 🙄

That's because she is really fucking dumb. And bringing some guy over from Belgium for 3 months is really fucking dumb. I loathe her!

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Of course the Vet Tech idea died a quick death. So the first thing Cate says is that means she needs more therapy.

That's because she is really fucking dumb. And bringing some guy over from Belgium for 3 months is really fucking dumb. I loathe her!

She is the definition of insanity - repeating the same thing over and over with the same result . Omg just go on a date . Stop taking things from 0-100 in 2 minutes . Can she be kicked off the show already ? Jenelle and Farrah rightly got kicked off , but she should be next in line for domestic violence . 

• Love 8

Of course Cate's solution to trying to figure out what to do with herself is more therapy! Tyler's reaction to that spoke volumes. 

I'm not surprised Gary doesn't know the difference between France and Belgium. He's not exactly a brain trust. Kristina's deadpan "sure" response to his language of love comment had me rolling. You can tell she thinks Amber is being an idiot but can't say it out loud. I'm glad Leah is able to confide in her. 

I'm so tired of watching Ryan and Mackenzie complain. 

I heard from my mom this morning that the father of a family friend died last night. I've known him my whole life and unfortunately won't be able to go to his funeral because if quarantine so watching Mackenzie and her family saying goodbye to Angie definitely got to me. Good on Angie for doing the things she wanted (like ziplining). 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I found it funny how it took so long for amber to think of another word for comfy .. um , how about what it’s short for aka comfortable 🙄

Especially considering that is all she does. The woman lounges 95% of her day. You would think she would know every synonym for the world comfortable. 

I will be nice and say the couch scene where Amber talks about her new guy with the producer is probably the best she has ever looked. She looks clear, healthy, and was fully dressed. 

Of course that was ruined by the utter nonsense she was spewing about moving yet another man in, and the fact that she was again lounging on the couch. 

You would think just from a "boredom" standpoint she would ever say to the producers. "Hey everyone, I'm always being filmed on a couch, can we film me making dinner, a walk in the neighborhood, a drive, my backyard, driveway, etc?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Cate does not have what it takes intellectually or in terms of character strength to be a vet tech. That is a stressful job. The woman has never had a real job, right? Is she going to call in sick every time her “anxiety” is getting to her?

I was confused by their talk in that scene when they were trying to figure out her passion. Wasn’t it designing children’s clothes just a couple of years ago? @@

I was thinking the same thing.  When she said she could be the receptionist a the vet office I don't think she can even do that. When we had to euthanize my beloved dog last year, those receptionists were extremely careful with me and very compassionate.  They also have a job to do where they greet the animals and their owners and go about their business.  They don't really have time to "love on" the animals when they come it.  (I HATE that phrase, "love on" and I said as much in an earlier post further up the thread.)  The front desk people at my dog's vet were always busy with the phones, appointments, billing etc.  No way she can handle that.  

She's better off as a dog groomer (the only animal she seems interested in helping) or a cashier at PetSmart.   I don't even know if she could handle grooming!

And she needs to get over her fear of math or she won't be able to get any kind of further education.

I felt sad watching Mackenzie's conversation with her son.  It really should not have been on camera.  However, I did like her approach.  She was very matter-of-fact and calm about it.  She was probably dying inside, but she held it together for her boy.  I did like the tribute at the end, but I don't really have any connection to this family since I never saw them on 16 and Pregnant or Teen Mom 3.  Overall, it was just sad and intrusive, but Mack's mom agreed to do it.  I don't know what to think!

Amber...just no.

I usually fast forward Cheyanne except when they show Ryder.  She is adorable!  What the heck is the meaning behind "Rage Regardless Ryder" or "R3"?  How did that come to be the name of her charity?  Ugh.

As much as I am tired of hearing Ryan and Mac complain, I'm also tired of seeing Maci and Taylor do the same.  What else is their storyline?  Hey, Ryan, your mom is so controlling over the visits with your son because you are such a disaster of a human being!  Why don't you act like a father and do something except complain?  And Jen, enjoy your time with Benny now.  He's almost at the age when he will want nothing to do with you (or his parents) and will be too busy to hang out with you.  

We can hate Maci all we want, but I think she is doing a good job with her kids.  

Edited by Marisagf
Clarification and typos
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

And what about their PASSION PROJECT?  The tv show where they reunite people?  I assume it was cancelled.  They love the word "passion."

4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

When she said that, Tyler's "WHAT?" cracked me up.  Someone needs to tell her that everyone has hard times in life, days are good and bad for everyone.  It is good to see a therapist!  But every time you have an upset, or a decision to make, you don't need to drop everything for therapy.  

• Love 9

Where to begin??? I'll start with Catelynn and her fantasy about being a vet tech...you have a computer. Why not research the educational requirements first before wasting someone's time and keeping them from doing their work? Of course she wasn't going to pursue this...too much work and she probably wouldn't even get into a vet tech school anyway. Ugh...it's so painful and frustrating to watch her and Tyler just muddle through life each week with no ambition, no direction or growth.

So Amber trolls for another boyfriend on IG...shocker. How in the world does MTV justify paying this slug of a woman to film her sitting her ass on a couch each week making excuses for her obscenity laced assault on her last boyfriend and immediately jumping into another relationship with a stranger...someone who barely speaks English. What could possibly go wrong with this? Her dependence on having a man in her life is something that she should be working on with her therapist...this isn't normal. She puts these IG guys ahead of her kids...consistently. She has SO much to be concerned about right now...her legal woes, her relationships with her two kids, her future if she gets hit legally/financially...yet she's looking for another guy??? 

Ryan is the shittiest father on this franchise. He makes Josh look like Dad of the Year. And Mackenzie is just a sycophantic enabler. The way he whined and whined and whined about Bentley being a brat who misbehaves and doesn't get disciplined was just the worst. Every week he maligns this child, complains about him and begrudgingly shows up for a family event that involves Bentley. He never supports Bentley in his sports or even shows up for any of his games...in fact he complains about the sports Bentley does and thinks it's"too much". He has no interest whatsoever in any of his kids. He just sloths around the house, whining and then blowing up if anyone says something that he can't handle. I give this marriage two years before he blows it up. Mackenzie is just as bad. She should not say ANYTHING about Bentley, EVER. Shut your pie hole honey.

Condolences to Mackenzie...her mother endured a lot. What was wrong with her sister's neck? 

Someone said on here that Cory was acting like he was going off to fight in WW1 or WW2...ha ha! It's funny because it's true! Oh the sadness of it all!!! Waa waa waa...what the was Taylor bawling about? Good grief girl...get it together! Sheesh! I really hate the way MTV is using this show to promote another show by plucking one of the Dads out and sticking him on one of the other stupid shows. Tacky, tacky, tacky...and can I say that Cory using the word "basically" all the time before making an announcement sounds like, "basically", someone with a limited vocabulary. Question...what does Taylor do anyway? Does she work or does she just sit at home waiting for Cory to return from the battlefield?

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9

Haha, Cory going off to war!!! I'm dead. I don't know if it's me but the amount of co- dependency these people exhibit. Aren't Cory and Taylor up each other's ass 24/7? He'll I would welcome the break if I was Taylor.

Amen to the poster above who mentioned  how narcissistic it was to keep Ryder the night before he left just so he can have an airport goodbye. No toddler should be waken up that early and taken to an airport to say goodbye to someone they love. He rightfully should of dropped Ryder off the night before and said his goodbye in her house an environment that she would feel safe in. 

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Haha, Cory going off to war!!! I'm dead. I don't know if it's me but the amount of co- dependency these people exhibit. Aren't Cory and Taylor up each other's ass 24/7? He'll I would welcome the break if I was Taylor.

Amen to the poster above who mentioned  how narcissistic it was to keep Ryder the night before he left just so he can have an airport goodbye. No toddler should be waken up that early and taken to an airport to say goodbye to someone they love. He rightfully should of dropped Ryder off the night before and said his goodbye in her house an environment that she would feel safe in. 

Cory is involved with himself and will do anything to make himself look like a doting Dad...waking up Ryder for this self absorbed moment at the airport was selfish. Cheyenne should have insisted that Ryder be dropped off at her house for a proper bedtime...something Cory made an issue of a few episodes ago stating that Cheyenne doesn't have rules and doesn't enforce a bedtime routine and an earlier bedtime for Ryder...oh the hypocrisy!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Marisagf said:

What the heck is the meaning behind "Rage Regardless Ryder" or "R3"?  How did that come to be the name of her charity?  Ugh.

I didn't see that, what is that all about??

That family likes initials - isn't her sister's name R. Kelly or something?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Quilty said:

Will Amber be on 90 Day Fiancé?

She can go on whole bunch of reality shows in the next 15-20 years. First of course 90 day fiancee and then one of the spin-offs.  Then of course once she messes up her probation she will have to sit in jail for a while and find some new soulmate and get on Love after lockup. Followed by Life after lockup spin-off. The relationship will get so fucked up that they will have to go on Marriage boot camp - Reality stars edition which Amber already did the family version with Matt and her mother. By then Leah will be 18 and she can go on the same show with Leah, Gary and Christina - that would be Amber's second Family edition. After that 600 pound life becouse Amber will need to loose the 500 pounds to get Teen mom Amber: From not to hot (new version of Honey boo boo's mom show). And can't forget to go on show to fix her plastic surgeries she will have tons off by then -  Botched. If she is too bored she could also try to do Naked and afraid like Macy did the 14 day fan challenge where she lasted a day... There is probably more especially to keep getting back on the Love after lockup as I doubt there is only one stay in correctional facility in Amber's future. She actually can have very long reality career ahead unfortunately. It's definitely more realistic than Cate's career as veterinary technician.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

isn't her sister's name R. Kelly or something?

Dear Lord, I hope not. 

I have really felt like Mackenzie's storyline of her mother's illness was always pretty exploitative and that Mackenzie's reactions to her mom's bad prognoses always seemed to focus on how it affected Mackenzie and that she rarely expressed empathy for her mom in those moments. She is always about herself in each scene.  So it doesn't surprise me that we got the full death scene treatment on the show. It follows a pattern.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

You could see Catelyn change her mind halfway through her conversation with the vet tech. She isn’t going to do shit.

That was hilarious. It was obvious Cate hadn't so much as spent 30 minutes googling "school for vet techs" and as the vet tech was talking you could basically see the thought bubbles over Cate's head going, "What, math? Seriously?" "You mean I'd have to study and stuff?" "How long do I have to let her talk before I ask whether there's some career where I can just play with animals?"

19 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

Boy, Dmitri doesn't look crazy at all, Amber, with the big crazy eyes...isnt this how we got Matt ? The 2 fools met online and then he showed up one day with all his belongings...Amber cant think of another word for comfy.

This is basically Amber's pattern with OriginalRecipeMatt, nuMatt, and now nunuMatt. Wow. She didn't meet nuMatt online, but I believe they didn't interact much while they were working on the other show and only "connected" after she went home. Then he flew out there and never left. Just like OriginalRecipeMatt and nunuMatt. It makes sense that no one would "fall in love" with Amber unless he only had to deal with her on Face Time calls, but still. And who goes to visit someone in another country whom they met online for 3 months? MAJOR red flag based just on that (for both of them).

And nunuMatt is leaving his kids for 3 months to go hang out with someone in another country who a simple Google search would tell him is insane and a serial domestic abuser. He could even find hours and hours of film footage of her showing how insane, abusive, and violent she is. If you were "dating" (or whatever it's called) someone in another country whom you met on IG and they told you they have been on a reality show for 10 years, wouldn't that be the FIRST thing you would do? He had to have signed a release for them to put him on the show, right? So there's no chance that he was unaware that Amber is on an MTV show. They have MTV in France (even the Belgium part).

20 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Maci, once again you are wrong.  This one is not such a bright bulb, is she?  It’s even more insulting that I get the distinct impression that Maci fancies herself not just the “smart’ Teen Mom: OG, but the intellectual one.  Ryan isn’t manifesting “addiction and recovery”.  Ryan Is high as fuck.  I despise Maci.

I really, really hate Maci too. She absolutely thinks she's smart and intellectual. Remember how she put on airs for years while she was pursuing an Associate's degree for years (which I don't believe she ever got)? She's always so snotty and superior, when, in reality, she's a trashy chick who got knocked up when she was in high school and lucked into reality TV "stardom," which paid her enough money to be "successful" and land a catch like Taylor (after 2 trap babies) because she supports him financially. Ryan is a shitty person and an even shittier father, but the one thing I always liked about him is how he sees through Maci's bullshit and hates her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Condolences to Mackenzie...her mother endured a lot. What was wrong with her sister's neck? 

That classy, correction - trashy - look her sister was sporting - flaunting, was the whole right side of her neck full of hickies!  Not one or two, but from just below her ear down to her neckline, it was full of hickies.  SMH!  I think I did a triple take and had to pause the show to be sure I was seeing right.  

She must have been proud to not even bother to try to cover them up - at all.  No high necked shirt for that girl, nope.  She opted for an open, zip up, light weight hoodie with a low neck top underneath it - I think.  I was so shocked seeing her neck, it was hard to focus on what she was wearing.  Gawd, She could have asked production if she could switch places with her sister so the camera angle wouldn't be so direct, but it was on full display. 

She obviously knew she was going to be on camera that day and could have dressed to partially hide it, but she opted to flaunt it instead.  Geezuz, what an embarrassment she is.  I wonder if anyone pulled her to the side and talked to her about it or if it's a common occurrence for her and they wrote it off as just another day for her. 

Edited by rayndon
  • Love 2

I believe MacKenzie's sister has some sort of skin rash or condition on her neck. Other people have pointed it out in previous episodes which makes me believe they aren't hickies. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

I believe MacKenzie's sister has some sort of skin rash or condition on her neck. Other people have pointed it out in previous episodes which makes me believe they aren't hickies. 

Interesting. Does it always look the same?

Gosh, last night was the first time I ever saw it, so my apologies to her if I misjudged her, but boy they sure look like someone's lips went to town on her neck.  They even looked like hickies when I paused the show.  Oh well, poor girl having to explain what that is her whole life. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

“He’s from the France area, more so Belgium”  What the fuck does that even mean, Gary?

I think Amber probably told him Dmitri was from Belgium and Gary was like, "Belgium? Where's that?" and Amber was like, "It's near France. He speaks French." (which, obviously, she didn't know until Dmitri told her (probably several times)) So Gary came away with the vague idea that "Belgium" is somehow related to France, like maybe it's part of France or it's near there or something? I doubt he has the intellectual curiosity to do a "Siri, what is Belgium?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I think Amber probably told him Dmitri was from Belgium and Gary was like, "Belgium? Where's that?" and Amber was like, "It's near France. He speaks French." (which, obviously, she didn't know until Dmitri told her (probably several times)) So Gary came away with the vague idea that "Belgium" is somehow related to France, like maybe it's part of France or it's near there or something? I doubt he has the intellectual curiosity to do a "Siri, what is Belgium?"

Gary, Gary, Gary...a geography wiz he ain't. And why is he the anointed one to give a grown ass woman like Amber a lecture on using birth control??? Seriously? Seems like Gary is spending more time worrying about Amber and checking in on her and "advising" her on stuff than he does with his wife and two kids.

• Love 7

I feel bad for Cate’s poor dog that had to get a thermometer up it’s butt just to perpetuate this fake story line on her wanting to be a vet tech!  And no gloves worn when it happened?  Is that normal?

Edited by GoudaGirl
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I really, really hate Maci too. She absolutely thinks she's smart and intellectual. Remember how she put on airs for years while she was pursuing an Associate's degree for years (which I don't believe she ever got)? She's always so snotty and superior, when, in reality, she's a trashy chick who got knocked up when she was in high school and lucked into reality TV "stardom," which paid her enough money to be "successful" and land a catch like Taylor (after 2 trap babies) because she supports him financially. Ryan is a shitty person and an even shittier father, but the one thing I always liked about him is how he sees through Maci's bullshit and hates her.

OMG yes! I really cannot stand her. Now they want Bentley, with his white trash name, in private school. They really confuse money with class. 

She is desperate for a storyline. Newsflash — PCOS is not the least bit interesting and she is hardly the poster child because her cycles hurt? Tell that to women with endo. (I have PCOS, too, and have zero interest in that storyline, along with everyone else. So she has moved on to birth control. I guess Taylor has to go hold her purse everywhere, like to bc, because neither has a real job. Losers.)

• Love 8