Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Drunk Debbie for me.  Also, Pfizer.  Got the first one last Friday.  Sore arm for about a day.  Got it at work.

(Health care worker).

Same for my daughter, she got hers a few weeks ago.  They are opening up for all kinds of essential workers outside of healthcare on Tuesday.  Including teachers and anyone that cannot work from home.  That’s a lot of people so we will see if they can get appointments.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Lucky escape for Amira. He gives off stoner incel vibes. Gawd I prefer micro penis Colteeeee.

Jesus, @Angry Moldovan, are you OK? Should I send help? 

I am going to tell my son that if I show up at his place caroling out "Mama's here!" he has permission to shoot me, since I have clearly gone iredeemably mad. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Have you ever heard Amy's jazz stuff before her "Rehab" days?? I hate jazz but I loved it.

I remember that when she worked with Tony Bennett he said she was the most gifted singer he has ever seen..or something close to that

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

That swaying that Mike’s mother is doing reminds me of a little girl I watch, who constantly bounces in her chair.

I do that. I have severe ADHD, and it helps me to stay on topic, wait my turn and not do annoying things like interrupting or fidgeting.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Glow in the dark condoms! I’m speechless. 

Is Stephanie's vision so poor because she's so old that she has to LIGHT him up?

• LOL 13
36 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Stephanie wearing a mask with photo of herself and Ryan on it made me spit out my drink. What is it about older women like Rebecca and Stephanie who feel the need to wear clothing with photos of themselves and their betrothed on it?  Stephanie packing clothes that she bought for Ryan and being all excited because she found matching accessories made me remember when my mom used to buy Garanimals for me as a kid.

They need to show the world their "hot" young fiances.

• Love 7