Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

The only commercial I've seen so far that has intrigued me is with Sumit's parents.  I'd love to see the continued smack down of Jenny.  But I will have to rely on someone posting a full report in their thread.

Their thread is being moved to Primetimer+.  $4.99 per month.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a mustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. [/Seinfeld]

And a lava lamp. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I feel like night 2 is the worst for jet lag when I go to Europe, You are so tied the first night that you sleep hard. The second night is when the body rebels

I always wake up at 3 am the first few night when I go to France. I miss stupid jetlag

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Doesn't anyone here feel like this season kind of drags on.....?  The two hours seems like a lot of time.  Maybe the stories are not as interesting as last seasons or maybe it's just me.

Nah, it's not just you. They are really searching hard for interesting story lines 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too! It was a hot mess. There was also Rock Of Love or something ? Brett Michaels? Hot mess and I loved it 

Rock of Love! Yes! Several seasons of that trainwreck including one where they lived on the tour bus. God I loved those trashy VH1 shows. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lucky you, from what I have read about him and his wife and children they are a cool family.

I've seen SK a few times, but wouldn't know Tabitha by sight. The kids are grown ups. I once sent a friend a blade of grass from his yard. He has gargoyles on his fence. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’ve only been half-watching, so what’s up with this warehouse location?  Are they staying in an abandoned Safeway?

Safeway here held on to their old buildings for years. Only eventually could people re-use them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Brandon sees sexy times. Not sure about Julia. 

I'm sure Brandon is a totally different person when he's not in his parents' orbit. I bet he's adventurous and likes to do fun things. They're just a twenty something couple doing twenty something things, at least until his parents tighten the net. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s better then last season

Last week's ep was pretty goods I recall. 

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I would like to know who worked the farm before they fot their indentured slave new daughter. All of a sudden the three of them are unable to do it 

And the way Father Brandon snarls, through gritted teeth, that Julia is using HOT WATER and is sleeping INSIDE THE HOUSE. Unlike the other young girls who've been lured to the farm, I guess. The ones they fed bread and water and worked 16 hours a day and slept in the barn. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
11 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am not willing to pay for something that only "starts" at 4.99 to find out, but I am really interested to know what Jenny means about 11 years.  I didn't think it was that long. maybe 8?

I now return myself to the football game.  I really don't want to watch this on my computer because I cannot juggle it plus commenting plus playing spider solitaire.

I plan to troll youtube.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I feel like night 2 is the worst for jet lag when I go to Europe, You are so tied the first night that you sleep hard. The second night is when the body rebels

I always feel like the first night back is the worst. I came from Japan to GA and I slept for a solid week. It was brutal

• Love 2

Why are these people never prepared, its absurd.  Sorry but Mikes place is a dump, Rebecca no furniture Jovie’s apartment too small.  Oh boy Brandon’s dad is doing the animals, shocking!

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Brandon is such a wuss. Run Julia. There are plenty of stupid Americans men you can snare.

these parents are ridiculous. It’s your fucking farm, you work it. Or hire someone. Who helped before Julia came here?

• Love 23