Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Alligator Run!!! 

Pole's mother is watching the baby, if anyone missed it.  

Mother Pole should realize that Pole being alive is aggravating to all of the world, especially his wife. 

I didn't see the two German Shepherds in their pens.   I wonder if they escaped Pole?   I hope so. 

Pole's mother needs to stop doing those cheap perms she's getting.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11

Did Paul say that Karine locks herself in the bathroom for five or six hours a day? Sounds like Karine's got a drug problem. But I don't understand why Paul is chasing after her like she's a pet. Leave her the fuck alone. She wants to be alone. Let her be.

Asuelu's family all suck. No wonder he is so emotionally stunted.

• Love 12
Just now, FrancescaFiore said:

Did Paul say that Karine locks herself in the bathroom for five or six hours a day? Sounds like Karine's got a drug problem. But I don't understand why Paul is chasing after her like she's a pet. Leave her the fuck alone. She wants to be alone. Let her be.

I suspect it's more of a post-natal depression issue.

They keep showing ads for Always Flexfoam maxi pads, I cannot wait for Pole's next show and tell on those.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The most amusing thing about the whole drama with Family Libby is that they're all acting like Andrei and Libby aren't already married. That will never get old. Are their heads made of solid wood? 

Libby's all "unless you apologize then I am NOT going to go through this totally expensive and unnecessary second ceremony with you."

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Asuelu's family all suck. No wonder he is so emotionally stunted.

I think that because the bathroom is the only other room in the house it's the only way she can get some peace and quiet. And be away from Pole.

• Love 12

This Paul/Karine is really disturbing.   She is mentally unwell - can't change a diaper, clean the house, etc. 

It appears she suffers from severe bipolar depression. I wish she could get some help.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Paul......Karine is mad at you because you are a good for nothing........

Yep, she has nothing for contempt and rightly so. She’s probably mad at herself for settling for this loser too. I hope his mom doesn’t give in and start funding  him again. I’m such both she and Paul’s parents must think he is the biggest disappointment that ever disappointed. 

• Love 4