Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Tim Tams are wonderful cookies (Australian), and they don't sell them very many places in the U.S. (Target used to have them).   I just love them.   

Daddy Jess must not watch this show.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Jess is showing off the bottom biscuits I see. I would rather not see, but no one asked me what I want.

(I really sound like a tetchy grandma, I am sorry, I will try to self-correct)

Edited by Arynm
  • LOL 8

I don’t even understand the point of the gifts.  They know what sarongs and Hawaiian shirts are.  I mean if it were something Utah-specific (don’t know what that would be...skiis?).  It’s all overpriced stuff they can’t afford.

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My girlfriend and I are headed for a breakup. I just can't stand her constant criticism. Today she got mad at me because she was in a place where her cellphone reception was spotty and somehow that was my fault.

Sorry man.  I've fought the wars. . . probably six serious, serious breakups.  It's never easy.

• Love 6

Colt and his earnest eyebrows

Debbie Downer. So nosy. What are you talking to Jess's dad about? Jess, doesn't your Visa expire in six months? Why haven't I been taken to WalMart yet? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Well Debs, he clearly isn't going to say he was asking for Jess' hand in front of Jess. I don't know what Coltee's rush is though, like maybe try not getting engage in the first few months of dating. What a novel idea

Colt is very thirsty.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Colt and his earnest eyebrows

Debbie Downer. So nosy. What are you talking to Jess's dad about? Jess, doesn't your Visa expire in six months? Why haven't I been taken to WalMart yet? 

Her Visa is none of your business

• Love 4

I heard you only get two chances to import a spouse on the K-1.  So after this one, he is going to have to try and date For Real-Real and hope he can find a blind lady in Las Vegas with zero standards.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I swear Debbie looks and sounds exactly like Snarf.

Thundercats!!! And she really does. I hate her voice. She's such a sourpuss.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

It's so sad that Asuelu feels like he has to give his family money for him to be close to them

It appears to me that it is a cultural value.  It is what it is. 

• Love 4