Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Varya is pissed off at Mary instead of being full-on pissed at Geoffrey. That’s always bothered me. Be angry at the person you should be angry at. 

I know this was all set up and all but still. 

David and Lana-using the fucking translator app ugh. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

For wanting to meet her for seven years, you'd think David would have a little something special to say to her instead of looking at her like a big horndog.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

Why is Mary surprised? She threw herself at him for ages, he never ever took the bait. Finally he takes her when he's on the rebound from Varya, to prove to himself or to Varya that he could get any woman he wanted. She didn't even get sloppy seconds. Sloppy thirds, maybe. She was available, easy, and willing. And now she's shocked that he doesn't respect her. Sheesh. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Ah, mes amis! We start with Geoffrey and the Pussycats, non? 

I don't think Mary is acting. I mean, maybe  the show sent Varya there, but I've seen professional actresses who couldn't muster up the reactions of Mary.

Lana reminds me of True is Styler, Mrs. Sting.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0836548/

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Remember that Seinfeld episode about the two-faced woman? The one who looked pretty in some lights and like a troll in others? I'm kind of seeing that in Lana.

My thoughts exactly. Sometimes she looks quite young, other times like she's 10 years older. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Hey everyone! Just got in from gardening. I planted way too much, lol. 

I did some of mine as well.  I’m always relieved when mine is done.  I think I’m sunburnt.

• Love 4
(edited)

Lana appears to have a bit of smarts for giving him a fake address bc it’s not safe to do so. I hope she uses them to get away before she ends up stuffed in his living room RV.  

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9