Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ashen interacts with his son kind of like I do my coworker‘s kid.  Polite and cordial.  Surfacey. 

They live three hours apart.      Probably don’t spend that much time together.   And what’s with that, “I’ll post your joke on my Instagram where you already have fans?    Seriously?    Sounded like an absentee father bribe to me.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I love that both Ed and Geoffrey thought these women would be so desperate to get to America they’d put up with them. Good for these women for walking away.

Restores your faith in humanity 

• Love 8

Jeez, Geoffrey, you were mad that she stopped doing renovations on her home because she thought she would be moving to the U S with him.  Now he us mad because she isn’t ready to commit.  But that’s what a trip like this is for... to see if the online chemistry translates in person.   

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
25 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Hockey games. Yup. She’s legit, David. Totally legit. 

She’s a hockey mom!

She can see the US from her porch. 
I’ll just sit in the corner and not share for awhile. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I meant to tell y'all-- I was watching the local news and they did a little feature on how you could get a celebrity message for your mother for Mother's Day. One of the "celebrities" was ED! How much would you have to hate your mother to have him send her a message??

Oh my lord, that sounds disgusting.  It would have to be a low massage table.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, RealReality said:
26 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I just told MrBunkie if she shows up to meet David, Paul McCartney May come to get me one day.  He needs to prepare. 

How much money have you spent on him?  And how long have you two had one sided communication?

Have not spent a penny, have not reached out. I’m the kind of gal who just waits for her soulmate. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hug? He'll want a pity blow job.

But does Geoffrey have the OG "90DF" merchandise, the sweatshirt in Dingo Ate My Baby Black, embroidered in Bigg Edd Mayo Cream: "I Did..." on the front, and on the back, "The BJ"?

DOES HE?!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

You f**kin', pewling baby, Geoffrey. Married how many times already, like three or four? Bet he takes them hostage and rushes them. He wouldn't know what class is if it walked up and bit one of his ridiculous nips. She'd just met you for a few days. If you had a brain you'd take it like a man, chin up and go out on a good note, while knowing that she's also going to find out about the rest of your past, too. It's over, man. Good luck. It's a long shot for you with anyone.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Has Ash ever revealed why they divorced?

I was figuring Avery would be asking Sian.    I like Taj better than all the "adults" on this show, but I absolutely hate any of the participants having a minor child appear.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Uh oh. This is a house where people are having fun. This is going to make Stephanie uncomfortable.

Stephanie is such spoil sport. Why can't she just let go and have fun. She's in Australia. Forget everything and live in the moment already. She's so tiresome.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9