Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

You know...Aseulo is pretty useless but you Kalani spawned with him twice. Saying you hoped he went back to Samwa if you got divorced...what about your kids? Youre ok with them never seeing him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

BISON emergency!!!! Mrs. FB just ran through Chez Bison yelling that a skunk is eating the cilantro on the front walkway!

You’re gonna need Dawn, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and gloves that haven’t dry rotted...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, the wheels are turning. I'm sure he's already running "tragic accident" scenarios in his head. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first time, either. 

To paraphrase Natalie, Lo thinks that he (Lo) deserves to be happy, and he can dream.

In truth, all he probably needs is a one-way ticket to Samoa and directions to a coconut tree & volleyball court.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

You know...Aseulo is pretty useless but you Kalani spawned with him twice. Saying you hoped he went back to Samwa if you got divorced...what about your kids? Youre ok with them never seeing him?

Ohhh Kacesq you know that's when the new "daddies" and "uncles" are introduced.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT ROMANCE? You've held him in contempt from day one! I have never ever seen Kalani show any affection for her husband. 

Thank you for that, @Pepper Mostly. I feel like she has fueled his dimwittedness by always always always criticizing him, complaining that he doesn't read her mind and holding him in contempt.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

At least Kalani is admitting that her plan to get laid by Assholeu while she was on vacation sucked. So there’s that.

All that financial obligation for 2-3 pumps.

Sad.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB just ran through Chez Bison yelling that a skunk is eating the cilantro on the front walkway!

You’re gonna need Dawn, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and gloves that haven’t dry rotted...

And tomato soup for your hair!!

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

BISON emergency!!!! Mrs. FB just ran through Chez Bison yelling that a skunk is eating the cilantro on the front walkway!

Just leave it alone, don't startle it, and hope it leaves when it's full.    Then rip the cilantro out, and hope the skunk doesn't get mad when it sees the buffet is closed.    You may have to use the skunk mixture  https://www.livingonadime.com/skunk-smell-remover/    don't keep any extra mixture.   Pour it all over the sidewalk, and anywhere else that might have a little smell on it, let it sit for a while, brush in a little (then burn the broom or whatever you used on it), and hose it away from the house.   Dump the extra mixture, don't keep it or the container goes boom.  

For animals, you can use a huge tube or two of toothpaste, the non-gel kind, and the dog will be minty fresh too.   

Also, the medicated (iodine) douche at the drug store works too, but if you buy a lot of those, the clerks think your some kind of skank.  (It was for a horse that got skunked, we needed a lot of it). 

Most important, don't order pizza delivery until the skunk is gone. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Don't let the dog out!   I've had that horrible experience.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Kalani waited 30 years to give up her virginity to a man who is developmentally challenged so she can feel superior and then spend the rest of her life putting him down and humiliating him. 

No way she was a 30 old Virgin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Kalani waited 30 years to give up her virginity to a man who is developmentally challenged so she can feel superior and then spend the rest of her life putting him down and humiliating him. 

I still don't get Kalani's game plan with this marriage.  I wonder if Osualo is packing heat . . . down there. . . if you get my drift!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In Julia's shoes I would have walked out too. Brandon's skanky little friend is a bitch. 

So is Brandon. He damned straight set Julia up to look jealous.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I still don't get Kalani's game plan with this marriage.  I wonder if Osualo is packing heat . . . down there. . . if you get my drift!

Gone from Daddy's control she let go and gave it to the first dude who would say yes. I don't think Asuleu is packing it but Kalani seems like the gal who would marry the first dude she gave it up to. Regardless of the circumstances.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

He set her up to fail from the beginning, when he chose a place to meet that he knew she wouldn't like. 

And then he wants to "talk". By which he means talk down to Julia, tell her she's crazy, and that she's seeing things. 

I hate him so goddamn much. If Julia was my daughter I'd mount a rescue mission. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

And he is using the "stay calm" thing that gaslighters do. Ever notice that the person who tells you to calm down is the one who is making you upset?

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He set her up to fail from the beginning, when he chose a place to meet that he knew she wouldn't like. 

And then he wants to "talk". By which he means talk down to Julia, tell her she's crazy, and that she's seeing things. 

I hate him so goddamn much. If Julia was my daughter I'd mount a rescue mission. 

I'd beat him with one of his parents. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Gone from Daddy's control she let go and gave it to the first dude who would say yes. I don't think Asuleu is packing it but Kalani seems like the gal who would marry the first dude she gave it up to. Regardless of the circumstances.

She only married Asuelo because she got pregnant.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I learned to use tomato juice for skunk smell from The Partridge Family

I saw it on the Seinfeld episode with the smelly car!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1