Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ya'll that was brutal. Poor Yara, you could see on her face that there was a lot of that party that she did not know about.

Why would Jovi say yes to a lie detector? He is so dumb.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was convinced Mike was just going to sigh and do his eyebrow wiggle as his answer.

He just said ‘I went down by the river’. OMG, you can’t make that up. I thought he was about to break into Springsteen’s “The River”.

Mike was living in a van by the river!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Not mu, just e incel looking like a giant gape and literally pooping himself because Amira is going to be there 

Oh no! You mean I missed Amazing Andrew, the Human Force Flex Trash bag? I was looking forward to seeing him flounce of the stage in his magician’s assistant sateen vest. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

So poor Yara sits there gobsmacked by watching her fiancé head upstairs with a stripper, and Rebecca smiles as she watches Yara cry.

I already didn’t like Rebecca, but this just showed me what a mean girl she is to her own sex.  Bitch.

• Love 13
Just now, charmed1 said:

Oh no! You mean I missed Amazing Andrew, the Human Force Flex Trash bag? I was looking forward to seeing him flounce of the stage in his magician’s assistant sateen vest. 

Nah, that’s still to come.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

The question that was in the preview with the lie detector was not right. The question should have been: Did you have sexual relations with a stripper at your bachelor party.  

Not: Have you had sex with a stripper.  

He could have had sex with a stripper like 10 years ago.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Ya'll that was brutal. Poor Yara, you could see on her face that there was a lot of that party that she did not know about.

Lik all of them, he thinks he can beat it. Going to get some popcorn 🍿 

eta. Bad typos and autocorrect tonight, sorry

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

His frenemy Sarah already made the claim, and he can brush it off as it was before he met Yara or prove Sarah wrong.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Her hair looks horrible.

Full on Priscilla Presley territory there. I just hope she doesn't use Priscilla's plastic surgeon.

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I get that but if I woke up at 3 am and my husband wasn’t there, no note, I would be concerned. 

Yes, this. And cell phones are essential equipment these days. I rarely use mine, but its comforting to know that I can call or text my husband or my son and get a response. Its very reassuring to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, greekmom said:

The question that was in the preview with the lie detector was not right. The question should have been: Did you have sexual relations with a stripper at your bachelor party.  

Not: Have you had sex with a stripper.  

He could have had sex with a stripper like 10 minutes ago.

FTFY

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Pretty slim pickins in Sequim at 3 a.m.,.... I don't think Nutalee has much to worry about.

That's booty call time! 😂

He has his hair stylist on speed dial 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

That's Maury level man. We need to hook up that bastard incel to one too

Can we just put a shock collar on him? That would amuse me. 

7 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Pretty slim pickins in Sequim at 3 a.m.,.... I don't think Nutalee has much to worry about.

I bet EVERYONE in Sequim is sleeping with everyone else. Small town shenanigans. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

You know the worst job on Earth?   Doing an in person call to me, about medical scams, during the tell all.    I have discovered that screaming filth at people like that is very satisfying, and then they hang up on me.   

Poor Tarik, trying to be nice, and lying about the lap dance.   

That's so funny that Rebecca asks Jovi what he would feel about Yara getting a lap dance from a male stripper.     Gwen is so nice.   I love how Gwen tells it like it is.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
Just now, Doublemint said:

Oh lord, the Cambridge Paver guy is back with the grandkids...

I thought it was just me! I’m glad someone else’s ears are bleeding. They give the 1-877 Kars 4 Kids a run for their money.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

During the break, Novi goes out to knock down a few cocktails at the nearest bar.

And to knock up a few strippers.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3