Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

OMG, that cake looks amazing! Yara, you've been holding out on us! You have mad baking skills, girl!

But of course Jovi was the downer and couldn't fake it liking it. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Yes.  In case the cord is around the neck or the baby is coming out breech ( backwards).  Hospital is safer.

My coworker had a home birth and they needed to be rushed to the hospital due to a serious complication. That is why I don’t understand it.

Jovi, don’t blame you mom. This is your responsibility 

• Love 6

Given the gratuitous shot of the apartment building name, I’m assuming this is where they stayed when they filmed and not where they intend to live “for real.”

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Did Jovi not learn about car seats before the child arrived?

My daughter had to have the car seat installation approved before they left the hospital.

oh, and a PSA about car seats. As a new grandma I was surprised to find that car seats have an expiration date. This week, Target is having a trade in on expired car seats and will give you 20% off all baby merchandise. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Looks like Andrew is in the hot seat and flounces off on the Tell All 

A9745048-1011-4F1B-A208-64CC8F5C9069.jpeg

I hope it's because he's being confronted about all the bullshit he put Amira through

• Love 11

Jovi's friend Kline should have told him to practice putting the car seat in before the baby comes home.   At least Gwen knew which direction it faced.    So much change in car seats and their use over the last 50 years.

I see there is a Tell All- or-Nothing next week.  I thought that was on the Disc + channel, but I see it advertised on TLC.   So farewell until next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, renatae said:

Mom Jovi has more than redeemed herself in my eyes.

Jovi, back drinking with his buds after being away from Yara for 4 months. NO.

Not to mention he could catch COVID and give it to his pregnant wife. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, Twopper said:

about 2 pieces of the coconut cake plus about half of the lamb.  We polished off the wild rice and the coconut ice cream.   Sorry.

So Jovi can't come to her appointment, because he is working, but odds are that he wouldn't have been able to go to any appointments anyway.

My daughter is due in June and her last appointment was the first one that her husband was allowed to attend, probably because he had had both vaccinations.  The are both professors and the university scheduled them for vaccines even though they are in their early 30's.

Why is it when I have a chance to look up at the show, they go into a marathon of commercials.  So annoying.

Congrats on the grandchild! 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Does Andrew actually use shampoo on that greasy looking hair? 

no, of course not.  He uses Mayo like his idol Big Edd.   Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
50 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

When the doctor asked me "morphine or epidural" my reply was "What do you mean 'or'?" 

I was a fool, but in my defense it was the 70s and I was very young.  My doctor was from the Philippines and when I told her I wanted a natural childbirth, she didn’t numb me for either my episiotomy or the stitches afterwards.  My EX husband (and trust me, this was only one of the reasons he became an EX) yelled at me for screaming, because it was stressing him out and he felt like he was going to pass out.  Never mind that I was being cut and stitched without so much as a topical anesthetic, HE felt like passing out.

Edited by CraftyHazel
Edited because I did not have an epidural. The doctor did not numb me for my episiotomy. PAIN.

The tell all looks good! It's better when they are together. Andrew is going to act like a douche demanding to have Amira in the same room so he can intimidate her.

• Love 15

Good evening all! Just popped to wish everyone a happy Easter!

Oh man, I missed the whole episode, and all of you! 😖

But I enjoyed a great dinner with family. Just a few cousins. So it all balances out.

❤️✌️

• Love 14