Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

God I hope this is the end of the road for Angela.  Where does she get off telling Michael and Lydia that she can’t have a child the way she is now?  We all knew she wasn’t going to tote and child but she did lead Michael and his family to believe it was possible.  Please TLC, put us out of our misery with that cackling crone.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SEE THE FUCKING REPLAY OF GRANGIE'S TITS!!!

As many times as they can get away with. Stay classy, TLC.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope she is never left alone with the patients 

Imagine, if you will, leaving your loved one to the tender mercies of Angela, as they approach the end of their life. My blood runs cold. 

• Love 10

It really frustrates me because no one says that they had a conversation about children and she promised them that they would work on having a child. Angela is backtracking on that and she needs to be honest about that.

And based on Angela's behavior and pattern for abuse I don't know how any of these castmates feel compelled to defend her with nuance and compassion when she never seems to give that to anyone else.

• Love 19
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

It really frustrates me because no one says that they had a conversation about children and she promised them that they would work on having a child. Angela is backtracking on that and she needs to be honest about that.

RIGHT?? There's video! Show it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Mykul, nobody would fault you if you actually did find a Nigerian wife to have a family with.  The grass is MUCH greener on the other side!  Anything is better than this constant abuse by a certified psychotic. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

And based on Angela's behavior and pattern for abuse I don't know how any of these castmates feel compelled to defend her with nuance and compassion when she never seems to give that to anyone else.

I agree, but if called out, she would deflect, yell, swear, and flash everyone.  Do we want that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

When Angela says to Aunt L that she can't speak because it's HER HUSBAND, doesn't mean anything, she doesn't own him, at least Aunt L has some of of his blood, so maybe has a real interest in him.  Angela flirts every opportunity, imagine Michael flirting!

• Love 6