Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am surprised Angela doesn't throw herself at Chuck, but in her mind he probably is too old for her. As nasty as the Potthast family is I wouldn't wish Grangie on them.. or would I? 😂

Saggy Back Grangie likes a man she can manipulate and control. She can’t beat Chuck at that game.

• Love 6
Just now, LucyEth said:

The family curses way too much, you cannot even follow the conversation there is so much bleeping.  They should be told to knock it off, it's annoying.

I love how the second the topic of Charlies comes up and Andreii starts dropping f bombs like a Tourette's patient on meth.

• LOL 15
28 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Do you suppose Angela acts like this at work?  She acts like she has zero self-control and I can't believe she's been able to live in society acting like this all the time.

Angela reminds me of a woman in our office about 40 years ago;  at the time she was probably the same age and shape of Angela but at least she didn't bray like a donkey.  This woman seemed fine around clients and workers, but every once in a while  I would hear  her on the phone raging at her husband.  I think at the time they were married, but they had been married twice and divorced twice so it was hard to keep up with their  marital status.  I had never heard a woman talk that way to anyone in my life. She is dead now, but if she were alive I would bet on her over Angela in a nasty hosebeast contest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here comes Charlie! 

He's hammered. 

Isn't Charlie always hammered?    

I laughed so hard when Julia told Chuck her mother's single.     Is that part of the storyline for the Potthast spinoff show?   

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

She hit on him last season at the tell-all, or let him know that she would have, if she weren't already married.  Michael, of course, thought she was knee-slapping funny.  Libby looked appalled.  

I would totally watch Grangie infest the chuckle fucks. Imagine the coven and Angies boobs in the hot tub

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Ya know, it’s a good idea the sisters go off on their own business. Less stress for the Dad. And no one is getting along anyway. 

The Family Business is as corporate as the Doomsday Farm is Big Agra.  

Those stupid sisters should have voted Chuck out or blocked Andrrrei from entering.  Or, Chuck should have dissolved the corporation and formed a new one with Andrrrei.  Or, Chuck could have just sold his shares.  (The sisters supposedly are married to rich husbands and don't need to work, unlike Libby, as they reminded her in her first season.)

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They both talked about their baby like they just met her backstage. Never have I seen the parents of a child be so meh about their baby. Jesus when my son was little I never shut up about him! Oh, wait, I still don't.....

Me too.....and I have two, lol! ❤

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I would totally watch Grangie infest the chuckle fucks. Imagine the coven and Angies boobs in the hot tub

How about Angela, and Julia's mother having a fight over Chuck?  That might be fun. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Chuck and Charlie are partners in The Family Business.  (The Coven may only be employees, although they talk otherwise.)  Yet, they haven't talked in months.  And, Andrrrrei and Chuck have flipped a few houses since.  

The Potthast family is so dumb or drunk that they can't follow their own dumb story.

Elizabeth can't even act well enough to force a fake tear.

• Love 6