Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Of course Yara wouldn’t leave her baby with a stranger. She only carries her baby inside airports during global pandemics to film scenes for trashy reality shows. Like any responsible parent.

She is lucky to have Gwen but Gwen was a stranger at one time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Holy crap, Jenny looks like she is going to have a stroke.  I’m excited for The Other Way.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jenny is going to lose it and I am here for it.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

She's going to lose everything! Even her car!

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Back in the day (1990s) I had a coworker who worked from home and she hired someone to watch her youngest son during her working hours. I have a feeling this isn't as uncommon as they're making it out to be...

My job says in the contract that one cannot be responsible for children or adults who need care during working hours. It's not to be controlling, but if we have a client on the phone, kid noises or having to drop the phone because Mama's walker is stuck in the doorway is not acceptable.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Chuck doesn't realize that he pits them all against each other, huh?

Oh, he realizes it all right. And he loves every minute of it. He wants them all competing for his attention. He's a regular King Lear, is our Chuck. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Weren’t Becky and Jen talking about competing against Chuck with their “skills?”

Yep. This. How's that going, Jenn?

Ugh...this family is a complete joke. I wouldn't want to watch anything with them in it.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am surprised Angela doesn't throw herself at Chuck, but in her mind he probably is too old for her. As nasty as the Potthast family is I wouldn't wish Grangie on them.. or would I? 😂

She hit on him last season at the tell-all, or let him know that she would have, if she weren't already married.  Michael, of course, thought she was knee-slapping funny.  Libby looked appalled.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Yep. This. How's that going, Jenn?

Ugh...this family is a complete joke. I wouldn't want to watch anything with them in it.

Exactly, I did not watch The Family Chantal and I will not watch The Family Libby, not in a box, not with a fox, not on a train, not in the rain, I will not watch the Tampa Trash.

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Ya know, it’s a good idea the sisters go off on their own business. Less stress for the Dad. And no one is getting along anyway. 

I want to see if they actually compete, or fall on their botoxed faces.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1