Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Back in the day (1990s) I had a coworker who worked from home and she hired someone to watch her youngest son during her working hours. I have a feeling this isn't as uncommon as they're making it out to be...

Agree, when my daughter was in college, she watched the kids of a mom who worked at home and my daughter-in-law, who works from home, also had a gal watch my grand daughter while she worked because DIL had calls with clients, etc

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I seriously thought younger men were doing that, dress shoes with no socks, but what do I know I am just an old lady🤣

I am believe I am neither old nor young...just vain and stupid, getting blisters for fashion's sake!

• Love 4

I missed a big part of the Family Libby, but I don't feel like I missed anything new from the the Family Libby, my son's best friends mother passed away after a secondary cancer after having breast cancer and my heart breaks for them, the one son has covid but is fully vaxxed and will not be able to attend the funeral in person and that just breaks my heart.  Please everyone get your vaccines, it is messing things up for everyone else.  I got my booster yesterday, you all can do it too!  Sorry for the soap box moment but I am overcome with emotions now.

• Love 3

Jesus Jovi, haven't you ever heard of an aquarium or a comedy club or something? Its not either stay at home or go to a strip club. Those aren't the only choices. He's such a fucking idiot. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21