Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I love Stacey telling Darcey during the promo that she might be a Sugar Mama.  PROJECTING MUCH, Stacey??  Florian hasn't paid for a damn thing and doesn't intend to.   Also, that jacket Darcey is wearing is just making me clammy.  That does not look comfortable.

All of their clothes look like they would either make you sweat or have to suck in all of the time.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yes, there is a live chat in the Other Spinoffs and Specials area. I set it up last week. Also a Pillow Talk chat/board.

Oh that just made my night. Darcey and Stacey are train wreck heaven.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What kind of a name is Kayee Lovey?

Made up.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Fuck, have the freaking emergency message again. I will NOT move from this seat while watching this show and chatting with my loved ones for a flash flood. 

Damn skippy. Priorities people! 

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Chuck is divorced, but he's never seen such family problems as cake being thrown.  He hasn't looked at his spawn and namesake, Charlie.

Has he forgotten the famous Wedding in Moldova? 

Never mind the recent RV and birthday party hijinks. Sheesh. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Chuck is ground zero for his children's behavior. You created these monsters.

I wonder if their mother is a Becky or a Jenn or a whatever the other bitch is named? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Fuck, have the freaking emergency message again. I will NOT move from this seat while watching this show and chatting with my loved ones for a flash flood. 

they can wait.  They'll be fine.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

@Auntie Anxiety, yesterday at the vineyard was rough! It's been a long, long time since I've spent 8 hours on my feet. Today was better. My feet are aching and my back isn't very happy right now, but I feel better about things today. Thanks for asking! :)

Were you working or drinking standing up? LOL.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3