Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve seen this fight about six times now and I still laugh my ass off. I hate both of them.

Yeah, I want them to just duke it out and end it once and for all like a cage match. Oh wait, are you talking about Mike and Natalie or the Asuelo's?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Mike is just genuinely scary and depressing.  I don't see him having a stable relationship with anyone until he stops gaslighting and being manipulative.  And taking "Mama's" side over that of his wife is pure unadulterated  bullshit.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He does the same. thing. every. time. 

He says he wants to talk to talk to her, then when she speaks he starts screaming at her. 

This is why he couldn’t find an American woman. He’s another Colt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

One would think that both Mike and his annoying, interfering mother would be pleased with Natalie's imminent departure from Sequim. What exactly do they want? 

They want her to be humiliated and to suffer for not liking Mike's constant Yosemite Sam style of husbanding.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

One would think that both Mike and his annoying, interfering mother would be pleased with Natalie's imminent departure from Sequim. What exactly do they want? 

They want someone to kick around.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Jenny and Sumit are coming back? That means I’ll never be able to quit this show. This must be how people end up in cults.

I guess they both survived.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

"I've always been grandma inside, okay?"

I've never related to Yara more.

Tammy is a total psycho. Asuelu's mom isn't much better. So tacky to demand money over a dinner the people you're demanding it from made for you. Jeez.

And demanding money so she can give it to the church. Not to help the family back home.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

"I've always been grandma inside, okay?"

I've never related to Yara more.

Tammy is a total psycho. Asuelu's mom isn't much better. So tacky to demand money over a dinner the people you're demanding it from made for you. Jeez.

i wish that Lowe would just tell Tammy and the mother off. damn.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
40 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have angered the cable gods. We will receive a call back in 7 minutes. Oh the fucking despair 

No, nothing. I just get the spinning circle of hell

If you loved us, you’d go to a hotel for the night, just to watch tv.

Before going to a hotel to watch this show, or any other, call them and make sure it's a channel they get.      It would really be awful to get a hotel room, and find out their cable is awful.  

• Love 4

I love Stacey telling Darcey during the promo that she might be a Sugar Mama.  PROJECTING MUCH, Stacey??  Florian hasn't paid for a damn thing and doesn't intend to.   Also, that jacket Darcey is wearing is just making me clammy.  That does not look comfortable.

• Love 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I love Stacey telling Darcey during the promo that she might be a Sugar Mama.  PROJECTING MUCH, Stacey??  Florian hasn't paid for a damn thing and doesn't intend to.   Also, that jacket Darcey is wearing is just making me clammy.  That does not look comfortable.

None of the sausage casings Darcey squeezes herself into looks remotely comfortable. No wonder she cries all the time.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6