Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I will have a gin and tonic with lime please

My mom and dad didn't drink that often at home, but when they wanted to get their drinky poos on they always made a gin and tonic with lime. Brings back good memories.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This is so crazy, man. And why is she freaking out about him masturbating? So creepy she wants to be on the phone with him while he's doing it.

They don't see each other for months or years at a time.  During those interims, Mykul is satisfied just seeing that hosebeest's face behind a fog of cigarette smoke via FaceTime - because she's so much woman.

He can't' masturbate.  He can't look at other women or be photographed anywhere near them.  Mykul must be a complete eunuch.  

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

She hasn't been shown working at the nursing home,

When they had that “how the couples were coping during the pandemic” special last year, she said she was working the night shift at the hospice facility 

• Love 3

Just now, magemaud said:

When they had that “how the couples were coping during the pandemic” special last year, she said she was working the night shift at the hospice facility 

Can you imagine entrusting your loved one to the tender mercies of Angela as they approached the end of their lives? My blood runs cold. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I love how this whole family likes to pretend they all worked super hard for what they have and were never handed anything....when daddy handed them everything. Andre is just holding his hand out the same as they have.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can you imagine entrusting your loved one to the tender mercies of Angela as they approached the end of their lives? My blood runs cold. 

All jokes aside that makes me very sad that she may have been the last face that some people saw before they died.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

They don't see each other for months or years at a time.  During those interims, Mykul is satisfied just seeing that hosebeest's face behind a fog of cigarette smoke via FaceTime - because she's so much woman.

He can't' masturbate.  He can't look at other women or be photographed anywhere near them.  Mykul must be a complete eunuch.  

I mean,  doesn't he *have* to masturbate during video sex.

Um...pass the brain bleach, please

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

OMG, please, PLEASE find something else for Libby to argue about with her sisters!

Jen just needs to admit that she wants to fuck Andrei and shut up. All this reaching for drama is getting old.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

They all walked into the store with face masks.  That didn't last long, in one of the germiest places possible.

I thought I saw them wearing masks, but figured I just imagined it. What is the point?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

All jokes aside that makes me very sad that she may have been the last face that some people saw before they died.

She is actually very good at the job. She was always kind  and respectful to her sick mother, and she never speaks harshly to to her grandchildren, no matter how many are piled on her. 

• Love 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

I thought I saw them wearing masks, but figured I just imagined it. What is the point?

Did you see the lady that was kicked off a plane for wearing a mask with holes? That is something one of chucklefucks would do

• LOL 2
  • Love 3