Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Are you describing the mother in law? 

Lol, but nah. It’s an actual snake, not a figurative one like a MIL. They’re poisonous and are silent before they strike.

This maybe accurate snake knowledge was brought to you by Troop Beverly Hills.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TMI said:

Angela is having surgery in the doctor's office?

Yes, they have a full operating room.   A lot of surgeons do cosmetic, and regular procedures at the clinic operating room.    So she's had the sleeve gastrectomy (from watching Dr. Now, usually an hour to ninety minutes), and then the boob reduction (3 hours more),    

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m pretty sure this is a relatively low risk procedure that TLC is trying to make seem like it’s open heart surgery.

I doubt that a hospital would let them film, too.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm nervous to get a boob job but if this nicotine-filled bag can wake up after being knocked out for 4 hours, I guess I can.

My excuse for staying a bit..err... zaftig is that I am afraid if I get too thin my boobs will sag. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

This doctor is a Dr. Now knock-off.

But I’m disappointed that he didn’t fondle the portion of Angela’s stomach he removed. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

TLC, the Andrayyyyyyy did something naughty and is going to be deported teat is dry and no one really cares about his shady past

"shady" past being questioned by people with actual criminal records!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, they have a full operating room.   A lot of surgeons do cosmetic, and regular procedures at the clinic operating room.    So she's had the sleeve gastrectomy (from watching Dr. Now, usually an hour to ninety minutes), and then the boob reduction (3 hours more),    

Will she be puking like Larissa? Can’t wait

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Will Angie awake from her surgery? I'm old, so this reminds me of the episodes of "Batman" when Batman and Robin were captured by the bad guy of the week. "Is this the end of Batman and Robin?" Yeah, because next week it's going to be called "The Joker and Riddler Giggle Hour."

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

mean snakes. like that damned family.

I just learned that on this forum.  You all are more buttery than TLC!

But, I have to say - Big Mike should have canceled the trip just for that remark - if this were a real relationship, etc.

I wonder if Uncle Beau is Mom Mike's brother.  Nobody's talking about letting him out of the barn for Thanksgiving.  He may have to host Natalie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’ll bet everyone in this O.R. Is saying ‘quick, knock her ass out’! 

If she can't handle an IV, she shouldn't be having surgery!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m pretty sure this is a relatively low risk procedure that TLC is trying to make seem like it’s open heart surgery.

They are making a big deal about her smoking. Back in the day I was a heavy smoker, had a hysterectomy, no one made a big deal about me being a smoker. Maybe things are different now, IDK. 
A breast reduction of boobs as big as hers was probably a pretty major surgery. 

• Love 6

How does these larger women keep their boobs up when wearing the cold shoulder shirts? Do they go strapless bra? I find those super uncomfortable.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Will she be puking like Larissa? Can’t wait

We can always hope. 

However, K & A discussing doing the deed is making me nauseous. 

Kalani seems to hold her boobs up by resting them on her stomach. Please tell me that K & A won't be going to a sex therapist.   Tell me we don't have to see them playing Pirate and Wench.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Guys, I have a friend who woke up too early when she had surgery. The tube was still in her throat. She didn't know what it was and she just tried to pull it off instinct. 6 years later it still haunts me.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

Hey Primetimer Fam.

Wanted to tell y'all that I'll probably be out for a couple weeks. My mother passed away suddenly Friday. Just popped on for sec to get away from the endless funeral/memorial debates and preparation.

Hope y'all are doing well, staying safe, getting vaxxed.

Hug your parents/kids/siblings/aunties/uncles/cousins/friends 💔

I am so very sorry.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Nurses work so damn hard. They don't need her bellowing at them.

They do. My dad, the best he could, wrote a nice note to his intensive care nurse before he was transferred. She actually contacted me to ask how he was and I had to tell her he passed away.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Who wouldn’t love to have a romantic relationship with this halfwit?

I shouted with laughter so loudly, I scared the turtle.

Halfwits can be useful at times...

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Asuelu doesn't want to have sex with Kalani because she talks to him like he's a child. 

He's not putting his dingdong in those things.

That's real volleyball locker room smack.

• LOL 8