Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, mamadrama said:

He's one of the reasons why I tuned in. 

Compared to some of the men who came after him Mo is downright respectable.  

I have my theories. I think it was transactional till Danielle decided she wanted the real deal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Their church is open. Aw! Her parents are so cute. 

I would like a hug from her daddy, Igor. He looks like he gives great hugs. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Some folks were picking up a few boxes!

I would have snagged half a dozen. Lindt is my favorite. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

@mamadrama daughter is on Spring Break and we are going to Holland and Grand Haven. Doing a staycation so will take a few trips out to the beach. I remember you saying you had vacationed there as a child.

Yes! We owned a vacation house on the river in Grand Haven. We still go back every other year. I love it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I know the vows in each other’s languages is pretty cute, but I still hate Brandon.

This is why I love this chat. We’re not easily manipulated lol. Try harder, TLC!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I am fully vaccinated and finally going to see my daughter and first grandchild next weekend. 

Congratulations.  The most thrilling thing in the world.  So happy for you.

• Love 8
Just now, kacesq said:

Wait is next week an actual episode or the Tell All with that useless Shaun?

Are they still doing tell-alls on TLC?  I think they just have new shows that all on Discovery plus

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Julia’s mother has a kind face

She does. I like her. And Igor. I especially love the name Igor. They remind me of what's her name's parents, the Ukrainian girl who married that Mormon missionary, the one with the sourpuss family. They were adorable. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Do both of Brandon’s parents need to be filming with their phones? So many people today experience the world via the phone’s viewfinder. Get off my lawn.

I thought they were doing that for Julia's parents so that they could watch. Her mom and dad were on separate screens. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

my dvr just shows a regular show, nothing yet about a tell all. If it's on Discovery plus I will be so much angry! Me not accept this!

Edited by Arynm
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10