Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

When Natalie fled Sequim, she filmed herself on her phone.  Now, they seem to have the film crew back.  

It's not a film crew, they are stationery cameras placed around the house. Others on the show had this as well. They also did this on Love After Lockup. They placed cameras and then sent them hand held ones, too. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

Weighing in (no pun intended) on the Covid weight gain. My friend who is a doctor says average weight gain in people has been 17 pounds.

Natalie looks like she’s gained 17 pounds in each boob. 
And not judging here, the struggle is real, I’m afraid to even look at my scale. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

So if it's true that Natalie's 90 started Jan 16. Her 90 days would have been April 15

Reveal spoiler

Which was the day that they got married.  

So either they are lying about the arrival date... or ...

I have to doublecheck when they were spotted filming at the Pike Place Market.  There are also InstaGram posts of Mike at SeaTac.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What the hell does Mike expect an immigration lawyer to say, exactly? She has to tell him the law, not how to get around it. Sheesh. 

Seems like they should call Andrew to refer them to some message boards to tell them how to get around things!

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What the hell does Mike expect an immigration lawyer to say, exactly? She has to tell him the law, not how to get around it. Sheesh. 

Especially on camera.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike and Natalie might as well go to the airport and bring a wedding officiant so they can just decide there.

Airport Starbucks have a jazzy elegance to them, followed by a small reception at Chillis to go

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Public Service Announcement: Season Three of Shtisel is streaming on Netflix. It’s sweet, quiet, lovely and a joy to watch. And an elixir after watching this dreck.

I started watching the first episode earlier.  With your recommendation I will carry on.  God knows there hasn’t been much on.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I loathe to defend her, but I blew up like a whale during the pandemic and my diet is fairly good. Had to put a stop to it before I ended up sprawled across the back of a minivan on my way to meet Dr. Now.

Well, @charmed1 , if you end up in the back of the minivan speeding across Texas to see Dr. Now, you can be certain we'll be with you every step of the way!

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Emmeline said:

I started watch the first episode earlier.  With your recommendation I will carry on.  God knows there hasn’t been much on.

Loved it. The characters can be annoying, and the families are confusing in the first season, but it gets easier to follow.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Does she have the requisite something new, something borrowed, something blue?     inquiring minds want to know.

We are still considering a family reunion at that place.

IF you have a family reunion there, we all want to come! 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Immigration is a specialty.  There's no atty in Sequim who knows the ins and outs of immigration law.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I have to doublecheck when they were spotted filming at the Pike Place Market.  There are also InstaGram posts of Mike at SeaTac.

Mike picked Natalie up at the airport on January 16, according to FraudedbyTLC.

Capture.JPG

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

Since Easter is next Sunday, the Easter candy should be going on sale any time now.    

Somebody do something to hide Tarik's hair, it looks like he has mange.

Hazel looks lovely.   Tarik's daughter is so adorable.         

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m done with covid poor diet....I’m actually craving greens, beets, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc.  Can hardly wait til I get to fresh market tomorrow. 

I've actually been eating pretty well! Especially since I got the air fryer. I had to wear some "hard pants" the other day and, while they weren't any looser, they weren't tighter. I call that a victory. 

Hazel looks very pretty. Her dress is really very nice. But what is up with her veil??

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Public Service Announcement: Season Three of Shtisel is streaming on Netflix. It’s sweet, quiet, lovely and a joy to watch. And an elixir after watching this dreck.

I just finished binge watching season 3. It’s just as brilliant as the first two seasons. I was so sad when it ended because I get so involved with the characters and their stories. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Since Easter is next Sunday, the Easter candy should be going on sale any time now.    

Somebody do something to hide Tarik's hair, it looks like he has mange.

Hazel looks lovely.   Tarik's daughter is so adorable.         

I found a box of unsold Lindt valentine truffles for $1.84 yesterday. Usually $10.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I (almost) hate to be mean but Rebecca looked like a mess.  I have nothing against tattoos but the sleeves ruin the bridal look for me.  She looked like she couldn’t breathe.  

• Love 21

Awww, this little Tarzel wedding with the mint green bowtie. Tariq said she looks like an Angel. He wanted to give up on love *tears, choke* and he flew around the world for someone he knew only 2 weeks and now he’s so happy. Hitting me in all the feels. She does look like a little Angel and her family on the phone is cute. 

• Love 10