Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jesus, Tiffany and Rebecca both have smart phones. Google it, you'll see why Ramadan is such a big deal.

Man, I cannot stand Rebecca or Tiffany.

TIffany gussied up for her TH...she put on eyebrows and make up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Of course I know that song, @AZChristian! And I remember how appreciative and gracious Dolly was about Whitney covering it (and the massive influx of royalties that brought to Dolly as the songwriter). I just meant that I don't know many of her songs besides that, 9 to 5 and Islands In The Stream.

Jolene, and Love is Like a Butterfly. 😊💞

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Your husband reminds me a bit of (a hetero) Jonathan Groff who I adore 😍

When our son was little he was totally convinced that his dad was Paul Bettany. We couldn't convince him otherwise, especially since they're both British. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Who has watched Return to Amish? Is it interesting? I'm thinking of watching it.

I saw the first season about 20 years ago. Got bad after that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

.or Rebecca here. PEAK lockdown hair

mine definitely is better than Rebecca's because I don't have roots that need touching up.   And I am 15 years older than Stephani, but my hair looks healthier.

So his proposal with the ring she paid for/bought was the most romantic moment in her life?  she probably said that about the other 2 proposals.

I have no patience with her, and I am rather meh about Zied at this point.  They keep rehashing the same conversation.    Where's the dead horse emoji when I want it?  Can she not find a psychic  to answer her question about when to marry Zied?   Everybody else on TLC can find a psychic, why can't she?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When I was looking through petfinder yesterday, it reminded me of Tarik’s search for a girlfriend for Hazel. I know this is crazy, but how’s about Hazel looking for a girlfriend since she knows what she wants?

Did you find a pet? If so, share photos!! 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Next thing you know Andrew will be sending her to Afghanistan.

Or North Korea. 

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

mine definitely is better than Rebecca's because I don't have roots that need touching up.   And I am 15 years older than Stephani, but my hair looks healthier.

Right? I'm sitting here luxuriating with my freshly henna'd, thick shiny locks.

1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Ah, the old "I'm sorry you feel this way". 

Well, you knew that was coming. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Mine is up against the house. Should i move it? 

Mine is on my deck. I don't use the burner much so it's a couple feet away. Have heard that some folks have had them close to the glass doors and the glass exploded. Just be careful.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Why do these women in their thirties think they have all the time in the world to have kids?

I think age just sneaks up on them.  you know, sunrise , sunset.   you think you have forever and then you don't.  

Natalie seems frantic about it. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The famous non-apology.

And he takes it one step further. Its not even "I'm sorry you feel this way", its 'I'm sorry that your thinking is so flawed that you actually disagree with me. I am wounded. You have caused me pain. Can't you even see how hurt I am?" 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12