Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I am watching a Ukrainian show on Amazon prime called Saga. Its a 12 episode drama series about 100 years of Ukrainian history from the end of the 1st WW to 2017”. Very interesting if a bit soapy

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t believe that Doug is the therapist. I think Doug is the guy who opens up the building in the morning for the therapist and this is just some wacky Three’s Company mix-up.

Mike would be willing to go to the Regal Beagle afterwards

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t believe that Doug is the therapist. I think Doug is the guy who opens up the building in the morning for the therapist and this is just some wacky Three’s Company mix-up.

Yet another in a string of production assistants trying to pad their IMDb resume.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Mike just needs to be honest.  I mean, the name of the show is 90 Days, of course she’s going to be pushing for her ring and wedding details...the therapist probably the best place for him to be honest about his feelings without her having a tantrum.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I definitely believe that people should put a little planning into getting married, but if it’s this hard before you’re even engaged, it probably shouldn’t be done.  (And put the Bluetooth in your pocket, you cretin.)

I think brickster thinks the blue tooth makes him look suave and important ala Richard Gere in Pretty Woman

• LOL 11
43 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I was once a cruise with Docto Who Fans, Geriatric Belly Dancers and Polygamists. One of the polygamists dropped trou on the dance floor. It wasnt them though. I later saw one of the wives on and escaping polygamy show

That sounds like a party! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike bears his soul barely talks in the therapy session.

Actually he did.  I think he proved my point.  Michael has not gotten over Natalie saying she did not love him and giving the ring back. She has not apologized to him.  Mike is hurt.  

• Love 12
Just now, LucyEth said:

Mike doesn’t really want a wife, he wants to eat meat and butter, drink what he wants and when he wants and maybe get laid once in a while.  

and he wants someone to cook and clean.  He was happier when he was living with Uncle Beau and that's a fact.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Mike doesn’t really want a wife, he wants to eat meat and butter, drink what he wants and when he wants and maybe get laid once in a while.  

I would say he wants a life partner, not a life coach.

• Love 5
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Actually he did.  I think he proved my point.  Michael has not gotten over Natalie saying she did not love him and giving the ring back. She has not apologized to him.  Mike is hurt.  

Yeah, I’m surprised he opened up. But I guess he’s happy to have the chance to unload about Natalie’s insanity.

• Love 6

I'm so sick of the Downy commercial with Joshie the grandson thinking Grandma, and Grandpa are boinking in the closet. I still like the Geico scoops commercial, because of the way the daughter flounces out of the room.

"Are we still in love?" Mike asked, I can answer that.   No, and you never were, you were just hot to trot. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm so sick of the Downy commercial with Joshie the grandson thinking Grandma, and Grandpa are boinking in the closet. I still like the Geico scoops commercial, because of the way the daughter flounces out of the room.

Grandma and Grandpa *were* boinking in the closet after Downy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1