Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

OMG is this where Amira lives?! I have paintings I stare at that look just like where she’s sitting right now. Why would she want to move here and marry a troll? I hope she’s not banking on some modeling or acting cuh-rear.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

I don’t care what the French friends are saying. I just want to listen. Can’t understand a word after three years of High School French.  I’m pretty sure no one is going to La Bibloteque.

Damn, I had to rewind.  The music suggested I was missing something important.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

Geez Amira is the road to America worth it? I mean is France all that bad?

If I were from France, I'd never leave. It's worth staying for the food alone, but there are so many other things I love about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Does Amira have some sort of spine issue? I've never seen anyone sit so erect. She doesn't seem to be able to turn her head either.

It's the MASSIVE amount of hair pressing down on her entire body, I think.  Her hair looks like it weighs ten pounds.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

If I were from France, I'd never leave. It's worth staying for the food alone, but there are so many other things I love about it.

Im planning to go back with my son when this is all over. he just got his passport last week. A few years ago we stayed in this amazing chateau in the Loire Valley for a really great price.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Ew, Danielle and others on the “Single Life.”

No fucking way will I watch that. 

WHY does anyone at Sharp think I want to watch these lowlifes' afterglow? The commercials are rendering me one giant cringe. 

1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Xavier is nice and wouldn’t be bad-looking if he would ditch those ridiculous eyeglasses...

He's probably gay.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im planning to go back with my son when this is all over. he just got his passport last week. A few years ago we stayed in this amazing chateau in the Loire Valley for a really great price.

I have a 10 year wedding anniversary in 2022...if it is safe we want to go back to London and Paris.

• Love 11
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The new and improved and politically correct Tom and Jerry? Yeah, I’ll pass.

I never understood that cartoon. There’s a rat in the house and I’m supposed to hate the cat??

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Comeon. Let's be honest. When did TLC find a smart cougar? Danielle. Grangela. Lisa. the Skipper....

Smart cougars are smart enough to stay off the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Geez Amira is the road to America worth it? I mean is France all that bad?

I was busy trying to translate in my head, but I did notice that she mentioned wanting to go to America and then had to add she loved Andrew, although I haven't seen anything from her that makes me think she is in love.

Is it just me or does this episode seem to drag?  I feel like I've been watching it for hours.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

i am tempted by Mahammad and Dinyel

I will never stop believing that that relationship was a mutual agreement of he pays her and she marries him for the green card. I think she is just delusional and thought the guy actually loved her and wanted a real relationship while it was a transaction. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4