Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I didn’t pay attention to the Long Island Medium preview that was tacked on to the First Look but when I looked up Theresa was holding a seance with DARCEY AND STACEY trying to get messages from their dead brother 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Jesus, Melanie is jumping in his shit because he's been here four days and hasn't gotten a job yet. Go home, Melanie. 

Seriously, are these people in Becky’s life giving her money? Do they plan on supporting him financially? If not mind your own damn business .

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I saw the beekeeper on some spinoff a few days ago. Forget which one. They were eating in a restaurant that had just opened after the COVID restrictions lifted. Also opening up some kind of bee shop. 

Snooze 😴 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, tvrox said:

I saw the beekeeper on some spinoff a few days ago. Forget which one. They were eating in a restaurant that had just opened after the COVID restrictions lifted. Also opening up some kind of bee shop. 

She did open a bee shop with a whole bunch of products from bees and the husband is opening a carpentry shop, that is what he used to do in Turkey.

• Useful 7
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guys. I didn't catch were was Rebecca's ex from??? Russia? Ukraine?? 

By the way, how old is Zied? I don't think it was ever mentioned.

• LOL 11
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm much younger than all of you. I graduated HS in 2009.

What? ... oh yes, you are!

I've been trying to stay out of all this 80's talk but, let's say I almost thought Mike's mom was my classmate because they have the exact same hairstyle, in '83. However, I'm sure my classmate has changed her hair by now.  I hope.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Did y'all see Darcey and Stacey on the preview of The Long Island Medium's new show on Discover Decidedly Not Plus? She asked them, "What's the significance of the number 11 for you two?" or something like that. 🙄

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I didn’t pay attention to the Long Island Medium preview that was tacked on to the First Look but when I looked up Theresa was holding a seance with DARCEY AND STACEY trying to get messages from their dead brother 

That's the only part I watched.  No new insights.  Just more ugly crying in stereo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Can’t Rebecca have Zied work at the chicken place and pay him cash under the table? 

Or just take him to work with her, like it’s “Take Your Young Foreign Stud to Work With You” Day 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

She did open a bee shop with a whole bunch of products from bees and the husband is opening a carpentry shop, that is what he used to do in Turkey.

He can build a beehive wedding backdrop, because it was so fab for his own wedding.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

What? ... oh yes, you are!

I've been trying to stay out of all this 80's talk but, let's say I almost thought Mike's mom was my classmate because they have the exact same hairstyle, in '83. However, I'm sure my classmate has changed her hair by now.  I hope.

I think she is my age.....56.  Or so!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I have to say as much as we love to snark, I have to give kudos to those 90 day ppl like Zied (not Rebecca) and the bee people that they used their TLC money and their 5 mins of exposure for something positive instead of trying to be Z list celebs.

• Love 18

It's Tarzel/ZelTar.  

Tarek thinks he's stumbled onto the greatest thing that ever happened if he can arrange a three way marriage.

Well, Tarek, be careful what you wish for. . . 

I can see Tarek standing in the corner  by his lonesome while Hazel and her "new special friend" become acquainted.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

It's Tarzel/ZelTar.  

Tarek thinks he's stumbled onto the greatest thing that ever happened if he can arrange a three way marriage.

Well, Tarek, be careful what you wish for. . . 

I can see Tarek standing in the corner  by his lonesome while Hazel and her "new special friend" become acquainted.

He’s in for a surprise 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I’m relieved that my child-bearing years have sailed off on the good ship Middle Age because if I was still young, I would probably name my child Minty.  (I came thisclose to naming my daughter Winter.)

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO DRAMATIC. "Get out! Everything is shut down! The quarantine police are on their way!"

Ha. There's no way it was that dramatic. Everyone knew the shutdown was coming. And the crew wouldn't run out that way. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8