Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Hi everyone!  First snow in the DC area in a couple of years today!!  Not as much as they forecast but still a pretty blanket of white over everything.

It is pretty! Glad I don't have to go out in it today. 

• Love 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

You're only as old as you remember. I forgot a lot.

Many of my friends did a lot of drugs when we were young. I didn't, and I am the memory bank for my old friends group, which is pretty hilarious. I"m always saying things like "don't you remember that? You cooked leg of lamb and we all listened to a Thunderclap Newman album", to blank stares. I suppose if I was a mean person I could make stuff up. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Many of my friends did a lot of drugs when we were young. I didn't, and I am the memory bank for my old friends group, which is pretty hilarious. I"m always saying things like "don't you remember that? You cooked leg of lamb and we all listened to a Thunderclap Newman album", to blank stares. I suppose if I was a mean person I could make stuff up. 

You cannot let that opportunity escape!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Rebecca has zero boundaries with anyone in her life. I cannot imagine letting my friends and family treat me or my fiancé the way we’ve seen Melanie, her daughter, and her daughter’s boyfriend treat them. You’re telling me Melanie hadn’t already had this conversation with Rebecca a dozen times and she NEEDED to bring it up in front of him like he’s not sitting right there? Ridiculous.

• Useful 3
  • Love 18

I guess they are really pushing the plot line of Rebecca and ex living in the same building.  Well, down the hall is getting closer to being the same apartment.  NOT.     I cannot imagine why he would care.   I married a widower, and I live in the house they shared.  

I would guess TLC is pressing Melanie to say in front of Zied what she should tell Rebecca in private.  I am no fan of Rebecca, but I am ready to slap Melanie.  Just a repeat of the daughter and her boy friend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why didn’t Becky tell Zied instead of worrying about someone else telling him this big  non-issue?

Yes!  Rebecca feared that it would destroy her relationship with Zied.  Yet, he ends up comforting her as she cries in her arms.  Then, he has to smoke a cigarette out the window.

He fixed his hair for this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am beginning to wonder if they are having trouble getting people for this show.  I know there are always people who want to be on the z-list of celebs, but...   I give the bee keeper props for getting on it and getting off without popping up on spin-offs.  I will take that back if she has been on some spin-off that i have missed.

I saw the beekeeper on some spinoff a few days ago. Forget which one. They were eating in a restaurant that had just opened after the COVID restrictions lifted. Also opening up some kind of bee shop. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3