Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’m so angry at Brandon in the preview throwing Julia under the bus again. 

Right? I hate him even more now. What a complete, gaping, oozing asshole. And his parents? Should be mortified. Just awful, garbage people all around. I notice Brandon saying "SHE makes me fell this way" and his parents do it too. "JULIA is making you do this". She needs to go. She will never, ever be considered a person in that twisted, messed up family.

• Love 17
On 1/25/2021 at 2:49 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I'm sure this has been brought up a million times before but I am starting to get really irritated with this show constantly casting people who are in no way shape or form engaged

I am beginning to wonder if they are having trouble getting people for this show.  I know there are always people who want to be on the z-list of celebs, but...   I give the bee keeper props for getting on it and getting off without popping up on spin-offs.  I will take that back if she has been on some spin-off that i have missed.

• Love 6
Just now, Zombness said:

Hello Everyone!!  Finally I got my first dose of the vaccine yesterday and they only reaction I have is that I am snarkier than ever!!  Oh no....why to we have Joanna and Chip????   Trying to shove Discovery + down our throats?

You dashed my dreams of Wanda like superpowers...oh well...I guess COVID immunity is superpower enough

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello! i hope you all are safe from the stormageddon, that nobody has covid and that some of you are vaccinated. 

Well, I am in stormageddon, no vaccines to be found even for people that are eligible and my neighbor came to talk to me while I was clearing the driveway and was maskless up in my face.  I didn’t have my mask on because I was using the snowblower in my driveway.  I’m ready for a fun evening with my 90 day peeps! ❤️

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I hate him even more now. What a complete, gaping, oozing asshole. And his parents? Should be mortified. Just awful, garbage people all around. I notice Brandon saying "SHE makes me fell this way" and his parents do it too. "JULIA is making you do this". She needs to go. She will never, ever be considered a person in that twisted, messed up family.

Also - from the just-aired preview: "She doesn't realize how lucky we are to live here for free."  There's no price on dignity.  But, then, if any of these people knew that, they wouldn't be on this show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

We’re supposed to get 18-24 inches tomorrow. Ugh. However my annoying neighbors who put the snow back in the street went away so that’s a plus. 

We were supposed to get 4-8 today and got 2. Typical DC snow.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, and hello dear snarkers! I hope you all have sufficient bread and milk laid in for the upcoming snowstorm. Could you please show me your phone before you go and slop the hogs? Kthxbai.

As a Canadian, I have bread and buns in the freezer. I would rather buy TP. Why is there such a demand for bread and milk? Curious.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Brandon is an asshole, he completely threw her under the bus. It’s not the fucking animals. It’s the free labour. Here is momma crying and playing victim when she treated Julia like slave labour who wasn’t allowed tea the moment she arrived....bitch

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He is such a snake. Throwing her under the bus again. Fuck off howdy doody you puppet faced toddler

Seriously, I would not fuck that and I don't see how Julia can stand it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11