Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

They really are different. My Lancome is my fav and Better than Sex, which is also a mascara, not a statement

I like Definicils. I have a Dior one too now - came with a gift lipstick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

I don’t get it, either, and yet...one of my friends got me a mascara that has been absolutely amazing.  Stupidly expensive, but amazing.

Please, Brand/Style? 

Stephanie is a Girl, No for me. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Bragging rights? They both love telling everyone about their sexy, younger men, even if not asked

Wouldn't it be a little classier to wear a t-shirt or mask that just says "ASK ME ABOUT MY DOOMED MAY-DECEMBER RELATIONSHIP!"

• LOL 18
Just now, greekmom said:

The guy is butt ugly.

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

There’s literally nothing attractive about Ryan.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I still cannot believe that Ryan is the hottest guy she's ever dated. How?

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie, too bad you’re such a fucking moron.

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Yep, Stephanie has a vision problem, Ryan is fugly! 

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Stephanie is like a mom visiting her son with goodies on parents weekend during his first semester in college.  Not counting the Costco-sized “rubbers.”  And maybe the $3,000 watch. 

Exactly what I was thinking.  Especially the underwear and footwear.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I like Definicils. I have a Dior one too now - came with a gift lipstick.

I need to find a mascara that is more "bushy" than "spiky" because I barely have lashes anyway.  I am using Charlotte Tillsbury right now but need to either replace it OR find something even better.  If anyone has ideas!  

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am jealous of all you vaccinated folks...having supply issues in Canada. Ummm I can just go grab a pregnancy test and buy one....why are they behind the counter?

I too am jealous. Stupid limited supply. 

In the US, some of the more expensive tests are behind the counter for security reasons (they get stolen a lot). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I need to find a mascara that is more "bushy" than "spiky" because I barely have lashes anyway.  I am using Charlotte Tillsbury right now but need to either replace it OR find something even better.  If anyone has ideas!  

I’m using Charlotte as well.

• Love 2

Too Faced, Better than Sex

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Wow, Stephanie is keepin’ it classy with the suitcase full of glow-in-the-dark “rubbers.”

I read that as grow-in-the-dark and wondered what they were made of

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Yeah, demanding to go through someone's phone within the first hour of seeing them after 10 months shows that you are DEFINITELY ready to get married! She better not show Ryan the ring she brought, or that will get "lost" too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Stephanie is like a mom visiting her son with goodies on parents weekend during his first semester in college.  Not counting the Costco-sized “rubbers.”  And maybe the $3,000 watch. 

SAME. Just the other day I bought my soon to be 27 year old son a bunch of clothes because he really needed some jeans. I had a lot of fun shopping for pants and shirts and new underwear and socks for him. He works hard, pays his bills, and COVID's hit his industry hard (he's a chef). It was a pleasure for me to do it. Stephanie has no kids so she's getting all Mom-ish with her boyfriend. It strikes me as somewhat distasteful. 

• Love 13

I've been using Lancome for years and that is my favourite. Some Estee Lauder ones are okay. I have the YSL sparkly ones from a couple of years ago. I didn't care for Urban Decay. The tube peeled and I had packaging all over my hands. Didn't care for my Clinique samples. They were okay. Haven't tried Charlotte Tilbury or Armani. My Dior one is still in its package! L'Oreal has some decent ones (they own Lancome).

• Love 5