Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Those unbecome your parents commercials are funny.

I always watch them, they crack me up. The woman with all the sofa pillows is me. 

But my heart will always belong to the Wild Thing guy. The first one, at the tailor shop. He makes everything groovy!

• Love 14

Well, now we know why we haven't seen Amira! Andrew's got his ass and his head STUCK in Puerto Vallarta!

What a dipsy doodle.  Amira's poor Dad...

CONE bread???Seriously.

Here's little Miss Pissy  in New Orleans all by herself...  Jeebus.  She's wondering about people being drunk in the morning...  HELLOOOO.... You're in NOLA, sister.

Can't WAIT to see how Zied takes to Atlanta.

As an aside y'all! It's been SNOWING here all afternoon!!  Now, I know for some of you this is no BFD.  But here in deep East Texas, we are stunned and excited! And COLD AS HELL!!  ok, it was 50 degrees here yesterday.  WOWZA!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Threw up on your shoes in the middle of the day?  Yup, that's New Orleans alright!  Welcome to America, baby!

No one peed on her? She’s ahead of the game. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Especially the guy who says blue. I always lmao.

And the girl talking loudly on her phone about her lunch plans. I always point at Mr. Straycat and say, that’s you, that’s you! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I just have a lazy cat who loves to sit on me. But sometimes I wish I had a dog for the exercise, every time I go to the park there are lots of dog walkers.

3 naughty Jack Russels, they are worse than toddlers

classy, strippers that piss themselves 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I did my first zoom call yesterday - I looked gray.  The other 5 people looked fine color wise, and we're all a bit older.   So depressing....

How was it your first?? I"m so sick of Zoom. As soon as COVID is over, I'm deleting it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I have never had a manicure or a pedicure.

I haven't had a pedicure for almost a year. I am DYING for one. My feet are a state. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I hate those massage chairs 

I love them. Can't wait to park my ample ass in one again. 

I love these self righteous friends "I just feel I have to be a total downer and rub this foreigner's face in what a shit her guy is." Look at the shit eating grin on this bitch's face. Who would be that mean? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

With my broken shoulder, I’ve had to adapt my hygiene routine. Because I only can use one hand to wash my face, I’ve discovered micellar water on a cotton ball.  Zip, zip, my face is washed in one step 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

I have a 'Pillow Talk' sampler after I read that it was a popular, universal shade. And it was! One of the few shades I can wear with my thin lips.

The pillow talk lipstick is why I looked into the line and I also love the shade.  Pre-covid I wore makeup everyday.  Now not as much since I work from home.  My hair has not been in such good condition for years.  I only wash it every other day and rarely use a hot iron, etc.  I still wear perfume every day.

• Love 4