Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Nope. But I did have a run-in on Twitter with someone who claimed I stole her friend's tweet about Kenny and Armando. It was the hour preview of TOW. That stupid tweet has been out for probably six months. I summarized it, knowing it was from the show. She told me I was garbage, I blocked her and then deleted the tweet. Geez, how many of my tweets are fully original? As far as I was concerned, it was commonly available. The original tweeter switched the It's a Wonderful Life quote.

How did I miss that?

• Love 3

Hi all! Sorry I'm late. Hope you had a nice New Year's. Here's to a snarky 2021! 

I'm stressed about work (half of my staff is quitting) and stupid health stuff and I need your snark to cheer me up :). 

• Love 8

I just learned that the farm next to me just purchased pigs and chickens from Hummingbird Acres in Dinwiddie...aka Vom Brandonhaus. That's as much as I know, though, other than the fact that their so-called "farm" is 2 miles from the interstate.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did anyone sign up for Discovery+? 

nope, not even for Joe Kenda.    It says starting at $4.99 so I figured it would either go up in price soon or I would have to pay extra for the specific programs I want.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

Late to the party as my nieces had to FaceTime me with their new room configuration. There was crying as the younger one wanted to show me her side of their room. Less tears and pouting than Natalie though. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, tvrox said:

Hi all! Sorry I'm late. Hope you had a nice New Year's. Here's to a snarky 2021! 

I'm stressed about work (half of my staff is quitting) and stupid health stuff and I need your snark to cheer me up :). 

We are on it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Boston said:

@JennyMominFL.. if you read this.. i have wanted to send you a message.. good things, don't worry.. but i haven't seen you on here lately and now i'm going to get my door.. Amazon with my new couch blanket..lol.. but i really do want to talk to you about some stuff.

Im here. You can always PM me. Not watching the show tonight as I am watching the Shining with a friend.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love love love Korean skin care products. I use sheet masks on the regular and have used all kinds of wonderful cleansers and moisturizers. They're pretty widely available now, check them out!

I heard that they are very good and the Korean women do have an awesome complexion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How did I miss that?

The attack on me or the hour TOW strikes back show? I live-tweeted it. Surprised no one called me out when I said something along the lines that Yazan and Adam feel they can make some money by selling 'I forgot I was married' merch.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Sorry to hear that-this is definitely the place to be cheered up! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Where are you? I need a job!

Edited by nytonc
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Why are we pretending the Aspen hasn't already taken care of all the morning farm chores?

The fact that she’s wearing a shirt with a German Shepherd and her hair seems to be covering some kind of logo, I suspect she’s their employee in the dog breeding business. She sure is a bitch! 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I cannot use anything but Cetaphil and Olay Total Effects. My face gets red and raw.

.I have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin...I was thinking of trying the lapis Tansy Face oil.  I heard Cetaphil is great

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Pretty sure Ryan would be fine having her give him the money directly while he stays home and does whatever he wants versus showing up for work and having everyone at the hotel laughing at him showing up and working a job his sugar mama pays for.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I just learned that the farm next to me just purchased pigs and chickens from Hummingbird Acres in Dinwiddie...aka Vom Brandonhaus. That's as much as I know, though, other than the fact that their so-called "farm" is 2 miles from the interstate.

Oh, and that the young people they saw sounded nothing like Julia or Brandon. 

I think we're being fucked with. (Although I'm still no fan of Family Brandon).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

The attack on me or the hour TOW strikes back show? I live-tweeted it. Surprised no one called me out when I said something along the lines that Yazan and Adam feel they can make some money by selling 'I forgot I was married' merch.

Ahhh, I didn’t watch it so probably just skipped those tweets. Post Christmas malaise here. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love love love Korean skin care products. I use sheet masks on the regular and have used all kinds of wonderful cleansers and moisturizers. They're pretty widely available now, check them out!

Thanks so much I will take a look!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone here a fan of Korean dramas? Every actor has gorgeous skin!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did anyone sign up for Discovery+? 

I did, for a free trial and I will not be re-upping after a week.  There is no Pillow Talk at all, and I am not interested in any of the new 90 Day content.  I dont need to see or hear Tarik rapping.  Ever.

A white rug?  Clearly she has never cleaned a home.

Here come the tears over Jovi McTeeth leaving.

That is right, buy her stuff!!! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5