Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I read that the PBS full version of Chateau was only three hours, so the first two episodes were three hours compressed, with a scene or two from season 2 with the event business starting.      I love that show. 

I think the first season was 3 episodes which was cut down to 2. I think they have 7 seasons and then a spin off called DIY that has other big houses. It is so good.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

My state is cut up into regions. In my region some places are open but bars and indoor dining is suppose to be closed but unfortunately my town is defying the Governors  order because they don’t want to lose their businesses. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Awwws, but we do miss your snark 

Thanks, I wasn't sure I would be missed.     

We just recently found out that we will be first-time grandparents in June.  I am so excited, but forbidden from telling anyone so I thought maybe I could share it with my snarky friends.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Yep, that's where we are too. My parents are elderly and have health issues and my sister is a nurse so she sees first hand what is going on. GA does not care at all.

I had COVID back in June and even though my case was not considered serious (ie, I wasn't in ICU on a ventilator), it sent me into cardiac arrest and later stopped my digestive system and I had to have surgery to remove necrotized tissue in my intestines. I'm what they're calling a "long hauler." My son has Hodgkins Lymphoma. We basically have him in a padded room. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

We just recently found out that we will be first-time grandparents in June.  I am so excited, but forbidden from telling anyone so I thought maybe I could share it with my snarky friends.

Congratulations!!!!!

Edited by Zombness
misspelling
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

In CA, but we’re on the same self-imposed quarantine since March.  Just short errands.  No hubby with me at the grocery store because he doddles and I like to commando shop.

Quickly or without underwear? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Congratulations 🥳 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

The one sister looks like she's gained weight since last season. Did she ever get surgery? I quit watching after the first episode or two.

Yes, the bigger sister looks even larger.   I think Dr. Procter is being optimistic thinking she can last six months, let alone maybe five years.  

That selfie stick stuff is ridiculous. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have an expat friend coming to the states in about two weeks...I wonder if that will happen.

I have a friend from the Uk arriving tomorrow. He has been in quarantine in Aruba for 2 weeks before coming here. They only have like 120 active cases.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Great news - nice to hear that!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hate Betty.

She's a hag. Pro tip, Betty, if you don't like the way Julia sightseers, maybe let her and Brandon go alone. And stop talking to her like she's seven.

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Our greatest weapon is surprise! "

Surprise and fear. Fear and surprise. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

If Julia thinks Americans are fat I wonder what she’d think if she watched the 1000 lb. sisters. 

I used to be a travel writer based in Eastern Europe and I ran into this ALL the time. If I had a dollar for every time someone said, "How come you're from America and not fat" then I could've upgraded from the hostels that I had to review. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Quickly or without underwear? 

Hahaha!  Quickly.  I know where everything is and make my shopping list accordingly.  In and out...not spending 20 mins in the cheese section or picking up random things we’ve never cooked before...

• LOL 6
  • Love 3