Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

How many red flags is this fucking idiot going to ignore?

All of them.

The University of Alabama color guards could parade in front of him and he'd still be like, "It's okay because it's crimson, not red."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Rebecca's daughter came so close to calling ZIed a Tunisian love rat!

The sarcastic way she said "Too-NEE-ze-an lover" was hysterical. 

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Those Plaths are so creepy to me.

"How's everything in the Fatherland?"

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Mike and Natalie are somehow the godparents to their friends' child.  He should be confiding in his male friend, if not the couple who would actually know or understand Natalie.  Or Uncle Bo.

Why did Mike agree to become anyone's godparent if he isn't a believer? Godparents are supposed to tend to the child's spiritual guidance and education. Its not just an honorary title! 

• Love 14

I think Mike is a generally decent sort of guy, but he doesn’t seem to be flexible enough for a viable relationship.  I’m with him on the veganism, though.  I support anyone eating or not eating anything their heart desires, but I don’t think it’s right for her to insist that he be vegan, too.  I have been there, done that and it is effing awful.  Pay attention to what’s on your own plate. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Throw Uncle Bo out? No way! He needs to weigh and bag all the product.

"You think that someone will throw Uncle Beau out. You're wrong, Uncle Beau is the one who throws people out!" 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

The 1000 Lb Sisters are back.  One of them is now 445 lbs, I guess, so one is in a chair and the other can stand on her legs.  Something something gotta lose this weight last chance but covid-19 zzzzzzzzz.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I think Mike is a generally decent sort of guy, but he doesn’t seem to be flexible enough for a viable relationship.  I’m with him on the veganism, though.  I support anyone eating or not eating anything their heart desires, but I don’t think it’s right for her to insist that he be vegan, too.  I have been there, done that and it is effing awful. 

Mike needed to go on Farmers looking for love.com.  Not on Brides overseas.org

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Mike is a broken man. He's going to go to church, go vegan, and kick out his uncle. All for some crazy Ukrainian pussy. He is a terrible person with no principles and I hate him. He deserves crazy pie Natalie. I hope he lives in misery for the rest of his days. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Doublemint said:

I wondered how he could be a godparent if he doesn't believe in God?

Yes - It would be impossible for him to baptize the child in the Orthodox Church, and Natalie, if she is so religious, would not baptize a child outside of the Orthodox Church.  And, that apparent non-Orthodox, non-Alien religion wasn't a compromise for their own intended marriage.  

Maybe Uncle Bo will get ordained online and marry them in the barn.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I can't believe that 1,000 Lb. Sisters is getting a second season, starting in January.    Season 1 was a snooze fest. 

Brandon looks like the little kid going to his first day at kindergarten.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I wondered how he could be a godparent if he doesn't believe in God?

I am...just did the Bill Murray “sure.”  No, I would do what the parents wanted, but the kid has like 6 other God parents...

• Love 3