Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, Deaven, it’s such a fairytale story. Except it doesn’t last very long.

Ah yes the fairytale.  Meet a guy with whom you can't talk with, get pregnant within 90 minutes of meeting, lie to each other, fight all the time, have three weddings, then break up.  Ah yes.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
Just now, Bees52 said:

Oh man! 🤢 They DID NOT blur that doctor pimple popper ad enough!

Be warned that sometimes in the right lower corner of the TV, their ads for the foot show and the pimple show are not blurred at all on my TV.

I avoid looking at that part of my TV when I'm watching TLC.  *shudder*

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

No pie for me. Bbq turned on. Almost dinner time.

BBQ sounds good.  

Mini Persnickety is bringing home takeout Chinese tonight.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No pie for me. Bbq turned on. Almost dinner time.

Damn i miss pie. Im back on my clean eating plan and did well all week till now. Fucking Jihoon's fault i ate my son's leftover popcorn

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I’m over Deavan and Jihoon but they both looked so good dressed up, even Druscilla’s hair looked cute for once! Deavan’s stepdad has a strange haircut, kinda like Avi’s for his baptism. I even cried watching their mothers come down the aisle holding hands. Jihoon was flapping his arms for more applause but he looked like he was about to take flight, haha! Too bad it’s gonna be all downhill from here...

My adult daughter asked for a bidet for Christmas, I’m going to make a copy of Jihoon’s  “my whole family anal so clean” meme to tape on the box!

Edited by GrammyPammy
Add
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny’s daughter is pulling up stakes and moving to an unknown location so she doesn’t have to have her mother sleeping on her couch. 

Bock, BOCK. We aren’t getting married?What a blow I’ve been dealt.

Jenny's daughter needs to move to an undisclosed location and change her name. Its the only way.

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ah yes the fairytale.  Meet a guy with whom you can't talk with, get pregnant within 90 minutes of meeting, lie to each other, fight all the time, have three weddings, then break up.  Ah yes.....

Isn't that the dream of every young girl? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Bini has had it...she is joyless and always will be not to mention that one time she made him walk home with a new born and screams everytime he offers a live animal to be slaughtered.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6