Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sumit is so full of shit. He never had any intention of marrying her, but he's too stupid to get out of it. 

1 minute ago, DNR said:

Jenny’s social security check , that’s about it 

Maybe he took out a large life insurance policy out on Jenny?

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all I am in lockdown 2.0...  bring on the booze and the snark

Not surprised @sainte-chapelle.  I was at Yorkdale Mall on Tuesday.  Alot of people eating inside, masks down. Security guard would come around and tell them to stop. They would pull the masks up and as soon he was out of sight, they would continue to eat and drink.

• Love 4

Brittany looks really rough.  She can make herself look glamorous in full makeup, but she doesn’t have the kind of looks that age well... no wonder she isn’t a sugar baby anymore.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Brittany is ugly inside and out.  Her drawn on brows aren’t quite right today.  They are wonky.

Why did she slather on so much make up last trip and pretty much no make up this trip?  Can't she find an in-between?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Frankly, I'm looking forward to Lockdown 2.0

I was never too fond of the holidays 

More food for me now on Thanksgiving. 😂  But I will miss our big Christmas family get together since that's the time I get to see all the little kids, my nieces are fertile myrtles and 3 of them have had babies recently.

• Love 6
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I still find it amazing that Ari's Catholic mother who wanted to baptize her, but agreed she would follow Dr. daddy's religion, was shocked about the baby getting baptized.   

Probably because Areola comes on like a hyper Jewess?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Arynm said:

The new wife is not getting on the bad side of the inlaws. She is going right over there and spilling the beans.

Jenny ans Summit need to get in front of this or it will be a disaster.

The new wife is pissing herself, she can't wait to leave so she can explode with laughter. 

And Jenny and Sumit will never get in front of this! This is what Sumit wanted the whole time, that SIL would spill the beans to his parents so he could escape marrying his geriatric Juliet again. He's just been going with the flow, thinking he could keep the con going. Now we're down to the wire and he's afraid he'll have to go through with it!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all I am in lockdown 2.0...  bring on the booze and the snark

Lockdown 2.0/starts tomorrow for me.  Just lucky I can work from home.   I haven’t been to the office since March 16th when I went in to pick something up that i forgot when we got sent home on the 13th.   

I just don’t get getting into a serious relationship when there is that huge of a language gap.  Even without the cultural and religious differences, how can you marry someone you can’t really communicate with?

• Love 15
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The new wife is pissing herself, she can't wait to leave so she can explode with laughter. 

And Jenny and Sumit will never get in front of this! This is what Sumit wanted the whole time, that SIL would spill the beans to his parents so he could escape marrying his geriatric Juliet again. He's just been going with the flow, thinking he could keep the con going. Now we're down to the wire and he's afraid he'll have to go through with it!

I still think that Sumit thinks of himself as a potential Bollywood star. That's why he's doing all of this. 

I can't think of another explanation.  I mean Jenny's social security cheques are a pittance. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I still find it amazing that Ari's Catholic mother who wanted to baptize her, but agreed she would follow Dr. daddy's religion, was shocked about the baby getting baptized.   

She, like her daughter, seems invested in just finding fault. 

• Love 10

I don't remember who said it last week, that Ditzany still wouldn't believe what Yazan's been through with his parents and marrying her, even through an interpreter, but you were 100% right! smh

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

I still think that Sumit thinks of himself as a potential Bollywood star. That's why he's doing all of this. 

I can't think of another explanation.  I mean Jenny's social security cheques are a pittance. 

A pittance here, sure. But in India they'd go a lot further.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Not surprised @sainte-chapelle.  I was at Yorkdale Mall on Tuesday.  Alot of people eating inside, masks down. Security guard would come around and tell them to stop. They would pull the masks up and as soon he was out of sight, they would continue to eat and drink.

I order everything online and only go out to pick up groceries or go for a walk away from others. I understand the fatigue but if we all work together we can make this easier. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 14