Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hate that clogging Geico commercial. I don’t care how talented that family is supposed to be, it’s beyond inconsiderate to do that. I just don’t find it funny.

I have lived beneath that family several times. I have no idea how they keep finding me. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

I love it.   Mama Sumit has been consulting Mama Yazan on how to handle cheap American skanks, going after their sons.     Daddy Sumit is stepping up well also.    

Sumit looks like he's going to fall over any second.  

Yazan's brother can't get through to Brittany, because she doesn't care about anyone but herself. 

Ari's parents are so disgusting.   They don't care about anything Bini does to try to support his son, and Ari, they don't even consider that the baby is his too.    They'll just take Ari and the baby back to NJ, and he'll never see them again. 

For turkey dinners, I like Stouffer's, I really like the stuffing.      However, I can't stand the Marie Callendar's stuffing in their turkey dinners.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I tried to watch Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and the Botox on those ladies is out of control...

Seriously, outside of Whitney Rose, the others barely look human.  Heather looks like a linebacker.  

• Love 6

I want to snark so bad but my eyes dare not leave the screen for fear of missing out on the Sumit parents snark! Ugh, I would feel like such a FOOL trying to convince my 30? years younger boyfriend’s parents we are madly in love and NEED to marry. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Brittney sobbing but covering her face to hide the fact there are no tears. I have seen serial killers with more empathy.

She’s worried about herself, not Yazam.   Watch...she won’t be able to leave fast enough.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sumit is trying to use a Jedi mind trick to make his parents throw yet another obstacle in the way.

"This is not the daughter-in-law we're looking for."

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Rabithed said:

I want to snark so bad but my eyes dare not leave the screen for fear of missing out on the Sumit parents snark! Ugh, I would feel like such a FOOL trying to convince my 30? years younger boyfriend’s parents we are madly in love and NEED to marry. 

I love being exposed to all these languages, unfortunately I have to look down to type so I can’t multitask 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s always just the four of us being alone n Ohio. We were naughty this year and bought turkey and premade sides from whole foods. I. Usually passed out from food and Prosecco by 5 pm, so glad there are no close relatives to see my disgraceful behaviour 

That is how Thanksgiving should be.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

8 years!! If they haven’t accepted Jenny in 8 years, they never will.  And extreme over acting starts in 3...2...1...! 

Wtf? Mind-blowing waste of her golden years

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5