Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

So Canadians have black Friday too? 

It’s a newer thing in Canada, so we wouldn’t go down to the U.S. to shop (lots of people would take the day off). A student of mine honestly thought it was a special day for Black people “because we were so mean to them”. Bless her naive heart. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Jenny is so proud “and we’re getting engaged!” Like she just snagged the most eligible guy ever and not....Sumit....

She’s like a teenager living her dumb teen romance fantasy. 

Oh god, now she’s sobbing like a fool and poor SIL and Brother Sumit are perishing of embarrassment. Jenny, SHUT UP! She’s acting like someone shot her. 

• Love 15

The preview looks sooooo good.... clearly they are playing with us and it will be 2 minutes of good and 118 minutes of filler.   

And I noticed they said only one more episode until the finale.    

• Love 12
Just now, DEL901 said:

The preview looks sooooo good.... clearly they are playing with us and it will be 2 minutes of good and 118 minutes of filler.   

And I noticed they said only one more episode until the finale.    

It's Dylan & Heather in the car all over again...Damn you, Sharp! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did Jenny just say "I cannot do this to this family I need to go back to America"? Most unselfish thing I have heard from her. I know it won't last

Not unselfish if you look at it from her daughter’s point of view.  Mom’s reduced social security  no savings means she will be moving back in.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I don’t even like Sumit or Jenny but I’m sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks at her pitiful breakdown.

Why, oh why do people put themselves in situations like this?

And now...in the previews for next week, Sumit and his parents are all crying. 
Oh the humanity!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Next week is the bomb - Brittany and Jenny look like the stars of the episode.   Ari's Mother is working overtime on the way to the airport trying to convince Ari that the baby "shouldn't grow up here" (or something similiar).  Good night everyone - stay SAFE!!!!!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

She gave up her furniture and her apartment for this! Furniture, I tell you! (Oh and her daughters and grandkids, too, whatevs.) 

You forgot her car.  First and foremost she gave up her car.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1