Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HAHAHAHAHA, he can't bring himself to kiss her. 

There are alot of gay men (and women) who can act straight whether it's for the camera or whatever.

Eric is NOT one of these people.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13
19 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Popping in to say thanks @Angry Moldovan and my other forum friends here for checking on me. I got behind on the 90 Day shows but am catching up.

I think I got hit with karma after laughing at James K “oh my layg” on My 600 Pound Life because I ended up getting an infection in my leg and because I didn’t go to the doctor when I was quarantining I ended up with Sepsis and in the hospital. That was a shocker because I have never had a broken bone, surgery, or any kind of serious illness before.

I should have done a Larissa and gotten a boob job and tummy tuck when I was in there. 😂 But the good news is I did lose my “Covid 15” weight.

So sorry to hear that! Hope you're doing better. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ericee is absolutely disgusting.  He makes my flesh crawl.  Ordinarily, I would feel profoundly sad for a woman in Larissa‘s position, but they’re both using the shit out of each other, so who cares?

He’s in for $20,000.  I think he is a sucker.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Who does a breast augmentation and nose job in one surgery?

At least she (or maybe the doctor did) stopped there. She still wants a flat belly, thinner thighs and a bigger butt.

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

How my laughter will ring out across the land if Angie tears off her veil, announces that she's DONE!, and storms off, lighting a cigarette and yelling "THE WEDDING'S OFF!"

Eric is Larissa's best girlfriend....they gossip and giggle and do face masks

Tim - part 2

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

How my laughter will ring out across the land if Angie tears off her veil, announces that she's DONE!, and storms off, lighting a cigarette and yelling "THE WEDDING'S OFF!"

So the question is will they make us wait til 9.55 to see that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m as Angry as Andrei, I just had to talk to my 20 year old about why it’s not appropriate to yell fuck with the windows open and kiddos playing. Also I’m having minor surgery tomorrow and have to be at the hospital at 6 am so no alcohol. Snark peeps,  make me laugh

Good luck! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I'm not swift enough to watch the show and slowly tap out messages on my tablet and fight the pop up ads....I'm missing so much!  I won't be commenting much but know that I'm here with you all.

Go to DuckDuckGo for a browser. No popups.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5