Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, firefly said:

Am I the only one who giggles with glee every time Jihoon or Deavon brings out the translator? I keep hoping that it will have a mind of its own and come out with something totally off the wall again.

I laugh because it looks just like my PedEgg.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I think Brittany’s idea of a lot of time and what Yazam told his family....not anywhere close...and Brit thinks she can draw things out even more when she mentions her husband.  She had better be wearing her running shoes because they will be coming after her!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is another silly conflict. They can bring up their child honoring both religious traditions, the child can choose his religion when he's old enough. 

Or like me, become agnostic 🙂

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Yes, 9 pm Eastern  time.

I have the WE app, and I think there are like back to back airings of the current episode on Friday night if you miss the first.  

Believe you me, love after lockup makes 90 day fiance look like masterpiece theater!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, tvrox said:

Or like me, become agnostic 🙂

Exactly. Let the kid decide. Clearly Ari was raised in a mixed marriage and was brought up with two traditions. She seems to have decided that she's Jewish, and that's totally fine with everyone, I'm sure. Why is she so flummoxed? 

• Love 3

Good evening friends! A little sad tonite as my mom who watches with me is in the hospital. Need a lot of snark...

Mykull declare those three years lost and move on to a non abusive person.

• Love 7
Just now, Emmeline said:

We had a short storm here and then my power went out at 6:30.  I was freaking out with FOMO.  Then at 6:55 it was like a miracle, I have power.  Hi folks!

My house got hit by lightning this week and it fried a cable box and TV

• Love 1