Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Mercolleen said:

Have to admit, I do love chicken livers sauteed with onions and doused in Worcestershire sauce.

I’m a big fan of real chopped liver. Used to make it with my mother using the hand-cranked grinder.

• Love 3

Hello all my Babyloves. It's been a horrific summer, including losing my home and newly-built recording studio, then finding out a good friend lost his father and uncle (possible COVID)...and his mother then tested positive (thankfully recovering). BUT, time to forget that for 60-90 minutes...SOOO glad to jump back in with y'all!

giphy.gif

• Love 15
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m a big fan of real chopped liver. Used to make it with my mother using the hand-cranked grinder.

I hated liver as a child, now I will happily eat just about any organ meats. 

1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello all my Babyloves. It's been a horrific summer, including losing my home and newly-built recording studio, then finding out a good friend lost his father and uncle (possible COVID)...and his mother then tested positive (thankfully recovering). BUT, time to forget that for 60-90 minutes...SOOO glad to jump back in with y'all!

giphy.gif

I'm sorry for your tough times, I hope we can all make you laugh

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello all my Babyloves. It's been a horrific summer, including losing my home and newly-built recording studio, then finding out a good friend lost his father and uncle (possible COVID)...and his mother then tested positive (thankfully recovering). BUT, time to forget that for 60-90 minutes...SOOO glad to jump back in with y'all

Oh my lord. I'm so sorry. Hoping tonight gets your mind off of everything. 

• Love 6

Mykull what the fuck are you getting out of this relationship? You aren’t in the states, she’s not toting any aigs for you and she has no respect for you, your family or your culture.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Welcome back! I am so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Come back to the loving arms of your 90DF peeps! I hope we can cheer you for a bit. 

• Love 8

Like someone said last week, Angela has been to Nigeria several times now.  She should know what a market is like there.  They must have gotten an apartment near the Nigerian Pizza Hut, since that's her dinner plans - for the rest of her trip.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, DanaMB said:

Huge storm here (central FL) so no cable and no Internet at the moment. Will have to read all the comments later when I can get the show. Have fun all!

Im on the east side of Orlando. Its not here yet