Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Hell, no.  How Brittany is not immediately heading home is beyond me.  I understand that there are certain traditions and differences in values, but to stay one more minute is to accept anything else he has to dish out.

Also, he’s so high and mighty, but I wonder what (the fuck) his religion has to say about all of the (fucking) cursing he did.  Mmhmm. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19

Brittany you are in a foreign country and it is up to you to learn their culture and customs.  You know Yasan practices Islam so it was up to you to get acquainted and respect his beliefs.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Brittany you are in a foreign country and it is up to you to learn their culture and customs. 

This is her second visit and last time she didn't buy her duty free hooch....she's not making that mistake twice....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 9
(edited)

Why didn't she just hide her bottle in her bag...like we all do?

Calling producer induced drama....production paid for it and she picked it up at the infidel fire water counter

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Yeah, this is not going to go well. An altercation already and they haven’t even left the airport. And did his car break, he had the hood up. 

I think the engine is in the rear, and the hood was open for her luggage.

• Useful 3

Brittany keeps thinking she can change him.  It isn’t like asking him to quit smoking.  This is his religion and he tried to tell her the expectations.   Some places a couple can agree to practice different beliefs but it does not appear to be that was in Jordan, and he tried to tell her.... visiting as a tourist is different than moving there to get married to a devout Muslim.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

What is Darcy and Stacys j0bs?

Something something fashion.

Either way, I’ve yet to see them plead poverty and beg their parents for a place to stay until, oh, forever.

The Silva twins embarrass themselves in many other ways, but being grown and asking aging parents to support them, their spouses and a new baby isn’t one of them.

• Love 1

Re Darcey and Stacey’s business, remember in the wedding dress episode, Darcey was supposedly getting ideas to add bridal wear to their clothing line. 

Still watching behind everyone. I think Yazan’s father looks a little like Harrison Ford 

• Love 1

Ariela’s face looks kind of like the people I bought the Twilight Zone episode where they took off their disfigured masks and found their faces underneath had molded into the shape of the mask 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ariela’s face looks kind of like the people I bought the Twilight Zone episode where they took off their disfigured masks and found their faces underneath had molded into the shape of the mask 

Flared nostrils and curled lip

Urge to slap the smug Off her face 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Thunderstorms overhead for most of the evening. Hope the power stays on because I just can’t without you guys.

Been binge-watching Lenox Hill on Netflix. Excellent.

I am working on season 3 of Dark

5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Today has been one of those days when I despair for humanity. I am in hiding in my house for time being. Yay Florida!

I need this tonight, and by this I mean you all and not the idiots on my TV

Stay safe!

• Love 5