Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Geoffrey is totally misrepresenting what Varya said when he proposed. She never said no I'm never going to marry you because I don't love you. She said it was too soon. Because she kept finding out scary stuff about him. SHE WAS RIGHT TO SAY NOT NOW!!

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You have raised him well. 

We break Primetimer at least once every Sunday. Its getting to be a tradition.

There's already one bingo card, courtesy of yours truly, I think its in Small Talk. Its a holiday tomorrow, maybe I'll do a second one. 

Manson Lamps!

Please make a bingo card it will truly make Memorial Day memorable! 

• Love 3
Just now, Marmiarmo said:

You quoted Bette Davis, so now I have to love you.  Want to be soul mates?

If you're doing it 90DF style, don't ask, just show up on your "soulmates" door, unannounced and uninvited.  Totally romantic....bring a boom box.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Why is Darcey back? 

When I was in high school, my friends and I often went out in a pack (because high school). We used to love to say things in restaurants really loudly, like "I sold the Mercedes and bought a Jag". We found this hilarious. Darcey and Stacy yapping about whether or not to get a Lambo or a Maserati reminded me of that. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

My dad has experienced this luxurious treatment and will happily answer all questions you never asked about it.  I think he had access to a shower.  There used to be a show called "airline" that tracked passengers and crew and some of the people who got on those flights....yikes!  Multiple people who had to be pulled from the plane because they were dirty, or stank so bad that they had to be cleaned up before flying. 

I don’t want to derail this thread, but I loved that show!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I just had a former Bachelorette retweet me. This better not be my 15 minutes.

Obama follows me on Twitter. That is all i need in this world

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I just had a former Bachelorette retweet me. This better not be my 15 minutes.

About 90 days? What was the tweet? 

• Useful 1

Varya dodged a bullet in Russia, now she’s here trying to catch another bullet.  I am guessing she realized No Geoff, NO VISA ..... so she decided to surprise him, and got an ugly surprise in return.  Now she knows his character even better.....he loved them fighting over him and at that moment I realized I Could Dislike him more than before, who knew? 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Leilani said:

This was Ed in his younger days.

1587145877015.jpeg

really surprised.  OK, missing some neck bones but overall okay.  Too bad he ended up thinking too highly of himself.

• Love 9

Did I miss something?  I thought Geoffrey was blocking Varya so she couldn't contact him.

Also I seem to recall she didn't outright reject him; she was more like " you are going a little too fast for me"  which he took as rejection and flew off in a huff.

As I said before, I hope they both leave him.

Big Edd's mother is so tiny.   I don't know  why he would think Rose would take him back since he doesn't want kids.  He was dating a woman with a young child, and he says he isn't ready to be a father to Prince which seemed obvious in every scene he was in with Prince.  He is a jerk.  And  rather stupid too,  Maybe not Baby Girl Lisa or David stupid, but he is a moron with zero self-awareness.  There seems to be an awful lot of that on this season--even more so than usual so that says a lot.

• Love 8