Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, seasons said:

Varyas behavior with mary shows her true self. 

This whole storyline makes my stomach churn.  Two women fighting over this piece of garbage while he laps it up.  

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Where is Ed’s mom from?

I think Ed said she was from Mexico in the first first episode. She seems like a sweet lady. 

And Ed is straight up lying to Mama when he acts like he just found out that Rose wants kids after he got there. She told him that before he went to the Philippines 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It's disgusting to think that greasy ponytail was touching the seatrest on the plane.  This is why planes are petri dishes!!!!

Between that and Steph's probable thonged ass cheeks. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Geoffrey...she NEVER said no. She said not right now. I'm not sure what made her rush to the States only  3 weeks later,  but I'm sure she never expected him to get another woman so soon.

• Love 9

Some airlines offer pajamas in business class on long flights including flights from Australia and Hong Kong to the US.  I wouldn’t want my bare legs on a gross seat for a lengthy flight.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

if Egg wasn't ready to be a father to Prince, WTF was he doing courting Rose?????

Because he lies to get what he wants but he had to spin it to his mom that all of sudden Rose wanted him to be a daddy to Prince and have two more kids.

He forgot to tell his mom that she needs to drive him to the doctor for his vasectomy later this week LOL

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I bet producers egged her on

I can't take any of this seriously. It's all production driven. I AM upset that Varya went along with it, though.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why does the door to his house look like the door of an office building? 

To quote Bette Davis, “What...a...dump!” 

9A229590-3B4C-42D0-822F-B7267B683719.jpeg

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Because he lies to get what he wants but he had to spin it to his mom that all of sudden Rose wanted him to be a daddy to Prince and have two more kids.

He forgot to tell his mom that she needs to drive him to the doctor for his vasectomy later this week LOL

Wait til he sees the edit he got from Sharp. Suffer 🥚 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Geoffrey...she NEVER said no. She said not right now. I'm not sure what made her rush to the States only  3 weeks later,  but I'm sure she never expected him to get another woman so soon.

Yup. And TLC knew she didn't like the way it ended so there she went. TLC made this worse. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Some airlines offer pajamas in business class on long flights including flights from Australia and Hong Kong to the US.  I wouldn’t want my bare legs on a gross seat for a lengthy flight.

My dad has experienced this luxurious treatment and will happily answer all questions you never asked about it.  I think he had access to a shower.  There used to be a show called "airline" that tracked passengers and crew and some of the people who got on those flights....yikes!  Multiple people who had to be pulled from the plane because they were dirty, or stank so bad that they had to be cleaned up before flying. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6