Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Steph the Hef is so clueless.  She has no idea how to be a millenial.  Young people have sex with other people in their social circles.  It's what we did when we were that age.  Get over it, Steph.

At first read, I was shocked and I harumphed, and then I went "Oh, wait." 

Hey, it was 50 years ago! 😄😎😇

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Don't forget the controversial "Did she throw a shoe?" incident with Darcey and Jesse.

All the anger and animosity builds up. Remember he didn't cut it on the bias...so he clearly deserved it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

That is an excellent point, and TLC probably 'overlooked' it because it was done by a woman.

I agree , male or female that is scared and abusive. Notice when's she came back she pretty much said that Erika 'made' her do it. She is a controlling abusive asshole

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

That’s it, we're done. Be happy Erika, you dodged a bullet. 

They are so fundamentally mismatched. Stephanie will lead a miserable life and the only joy she will have is in making others miserable. 

Erika is a happy, loving personality.  She may end up with a man or a woman, but I think she will be happy. 

• Love 17

Ok, Erika, cut your losses and go home.   You haven't wasted 3 weeks, because you found out this relationship wasn't going to work.  It is good she came to Australia and you found out instead of having an online relationship for years.

I would love to be see Stephanie's mother's reactions as she watches  this. 

Good night to all.  Til next time, if there is a next time.   Please stay 6 feet away from me in all the forums, and please wear your mask and gloves when you type.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Don't forget the controversial "Did she throw a shoe?" incident with Darcey and Jesse.

Ahem. A Louboutin.

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Just because it can't be said enough.  Stephanie isn't a lesbian.  All of this was for the exposure. She was looking for any excuse and/or a reason to get rid of Erika.  

She was determined to needle and torment poor Erika until Erika dumped her. But sweet Erika didn't. So poor, sick, debilitated Steph finally had to deliver the coup de grace. She'll probably slip into a coma on the way to the airport. Poor thing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

David: "This is the last time that I am going to come here to meet Lana".

Lana doesn't show up.

3 weeks later...David comes back to Ukraine to find Lana.

I heard David has more than 10 million frequent flier miles with Aeroflot.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

When this started I thought Varys and Rose were scammers trying to take advantage of naive Americans.  Boy was I wrong.  

Another GoT fan/poster? Because my iPad, too, always wants to autocorrect Varya to Varys. Too bad it can’t recognize which forum I’m n at the appropriate time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

What is it with these people who think their international paramours have to be virgins?? They’ve all lost their ever loving shit over the idea that their love interests have had boyfriends/girlfriends before. 

Drives me crazy! These people are shocked, horrified, and devastated that their “love interests” had a life before they met. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Er, Steph knows this will be on TV, right? Her secret’s not safe from her mom just because she breaks up with Erica.

She is just going to tell her mom she made it all up to be on TV.  

Her mom suspects something, but she will happily ignore it. 

• Love 8

Erika is great. When Stephanie said she was having a meltdown, Erika agreed and said that she sure was and she doesn't need to be there to witness it or something like that. Throw your little hissy fit on your own time. 

• Love 19

Stephanie is not gay 

Stephanie created issues & fights so she could end things 

Stephanie managed to finally squirt out a tear in that last scene of the dramatic breakup 

i despise her . Erica is a cool chick , she’s better off without this psycho dud.

• Love 18
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Full disclosure: David puts more time and money into his hair than I do.  Check out all of those grooming products!

That's Pantene hairspray. My mom uses that same bottle.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

Drives me crazy! These people are shocked, horrified, and devastated that their “love interests” had a life before they met. 

It seems pretty rare that the Americans think of their love interests as anything but objects that fit into very narrow fantasy boxes they've built.  They never seem to take into account that there's a person with a past, a heart, a mind, an opinion on the other end.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Classic episode. It was a loooooooobeton- Jesse Meester

Jesse went on to teach those shoe-dodging skills to confused and bored seniors all over the tri-state area. [if you ignored What Now, as most of the universe did, i'll just shut up]

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Please explain except for the plot contrivance why does Michael and Julianna need the ex-wife and her new husband to live with them!??!

Ability to continue to share custody while maintaining quarantine?

• Love 1
(edited)

So disappointed Varya went after that mental case when she was seconds from a clean getaway. Well, he accomplished his goal, he got to reject HER, and made her cry. He'll be back online pleading with her before his flight is over..."I'm willing to forgive you hurting me, this time."

David is primping and spraying his Hair Club for Men, which he bought 25 years ago and hasn't updated. "Gold" shirt from when he was 20 pounds lighter. Ugh, he just zipped his fly, and I can't unsee it. Now the pimp coat. "Looking good." Yeah, sure. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7