Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Ed, Rose is right...couldn't you tell her before you went there??

She asked why he didn’t tell her he didn’t want kids “last night.” She SHOULD have asked him why he didn’t tell her before he came to the Philippines. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, kendi said:

It really bummed me out too because I loved that Monopoloy game!

Me too!!  I'm weirdly let down by the fact that I could never have been a big winner, no matter how many french fries I bought.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

Friends! I am eating my delicious Blue Apron steak dinner as I settle in to the show, but I am not sure if I cut it on the bias correctly????

Ask Darcy.  She worked in a restaurant and thus is an expert.

• LOL 4
10 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

How long is this going to be dragged out?  Get the letter out of the trash already.

We know she was huddled over her dining room table, box of wine within reach, piecing that baby together. I’d die if Stacey came slithering down the stairs and Darcey caught her in the trash searching for it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Really? I have never heard her talk about it, are you sure?

She's a real stoic.

2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Did they deliver the princess toast ?/

Sergeant Baker delivered it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I made homemade Picadillo tonight and hubby and I ate like we had never seen food before. 
Ed has absolutely no intention of bring Rose to the USA. 
Wait, what?   Stephanie has an illness??!!???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

That preview of Chantel worrying about having Covid as she has 30 lbs of makeup on irks me.

dear Rainbow Brite...maybe break it to your parents off camera or when your alleged soulmate will actually kiss you.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Ed, Rose is right...couldn't you tell her before you went there??

That's what his friend Rich was telling him as he was packing his suitcase in the Philippines. Then he calls him again while in the Philippinesand he tells the SAME THING. Such a fucking coward. 

• Love 10

Erika shouldn't be so worried. Once Stephanie starts telling Erika's parents about her illness, Erika won't be able to get a word in edgewise.

Y'all knew Stephanie had an illness, right?

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Did anyone see that advertisement for the new TLC show, Turdy Works?  Seriously, and we thought smothered was a stupid show.

I’m pretending I didn’t see it....

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Friends! I am eating my delicious Blue Apron steak dinner as I settle in to the show, but I am not sure if I cut it on the bias correctly????

Work on yourself, babe.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

I made homemade Picadillo tonight and hubby and I ate like we had never seen food before. 
Ed has absolutely no intention of bring Rose to the USA. 
Wait, what?   Stephanie has an illness??!!???

Yum picadillo with rice is such comfort food. I would inhale it ,also.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

We know she was huddled over her dining room table, box of wine within reach, piecing that baby together. I’d die if Stacey came slithering down the stairs and Darcey caught her in the trash searching for it. 

Or got stuck headfirst in the garbage can like a drunk raccooon.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Did anyone see that advertisement for the new TLC show, Turdy Works?  Seriously, and we thought smothered was a stupid show.

No, what’s it about. People with IBS and their rush for the toilet 

• LOL 6

Kinda sad to me that Erica is coming out with this fake fraud Stephanie.  Stephanie is not in this for the long haul , she wants to be on tv 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, mmecorday said:

Erika shouldn't be so worried. Once Stephanie starts telling Erika's parents about her illness, Erika won't be able to get a word in edgewise.

Y'all knew Stephanie had an illness, right?

Not really, but thanks for reminding me!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

That's what his friend Rich was telling him as he was packing his suitcase in the Philippines. Then he calls him again while in the Philippinesand he tells the SAME THING. Such a fucking coward. 

Hate 🥚 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Erika’s tattoos are so random. They look like pages from a children’s coloring book. 

I'm not a big fan of them either but that Labyrinth one she has is really cute.

• Love 1

You can really tell these two are a couple in love, can't you? They barely stay in the same room. 

Seriously, candle, body wash and soap? Bush league, Steph. And nothing for her dad? Jesus Christ I can't with this brainless chica.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

I've been put on the BRAT diet after getting sick from chicken I left out of the counter for three days.  I got really sick.  Mrs. Floatingbison was not amused with my antics. 

Banana

Rice

Applesauce

Toast

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 5